The President Trump the Media Won't Tell You About

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
CIA Director Pompeo says that the president is given 30 to 40 minute briefs daily and retains that information at an incredible rate.

He has the grounding for him to be able to grasp this information in a way that he can ask sophisticated questions that then lead to important policy discussions,” Pompeo said.

We’ll be sitting at a National Security Council meeting talking about a particular tropic,” Pompeo added, offering an example of Trump’s ability to process and retain information. “He’ll bring up something that I briefed him on weeks or months ago.”

More @ CIA Director Pompeo Reveals Incredible Insight Into Trump's Presidency Few Have Seen Firsthand

CIA Director Pompeo says that the president is given 30 to 40 minute briefs daily and retains that information at an incredible rate.

He has the grounding for him to be able to grasp this information in a way that he can ask sophisticated questions that then lead to important policy discussions,” Pompeo said.

We’ll be sitting at a National Security Council meeting talking about a particular tropic,” Pompeo added, offering an example of Trump’s ability to process and retain information. “He’ll bring up something that I briefed him on weeks or months ago.”

More @ CIA Director Pompeo Reveals Incredible Insight Into Trump's Presidency Few Have Seen Firsthand
Pompeo? What a shock! lmao. This just in: Satan says Trump is one of his favorites as well. lmao

Mike Pompeo is a partisan hack who only got the job because he backed Trump in the election and has no business even being in the building at Langley

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Do they still give Trump a coloring book before the briefings?

images

Most of my personal opinion on Trump was formed by watching a few seasons of the Apprentice which I came across on CNBC. What I observed and what turned me off to the show was that it was all about sucking up to Trump. Then in the primaries his statement about Putin struck me like Putin blew in Trump's ear so Trump will follow him anywhere. Next we have the video of his cabinet meeting where they went around the room and one after the other brown nosed the man. Thus I don't make too much out of the CIA Director's comment, only to hope it's sincere.

Last edited:

30 - 40 minutes a day??? MY GOD I TAKE IT ALL BACK! :rofl:

Mike Pompeo is a partisan hack who only got the job because he backed Trump in the election and has no business even being in the building at Langley

yeah unlike James Brennan.......who was the most partisan CIA director ever

John Brennan was till Pompeo took the title.

But, but, but...Brennan. If you try to prove a point by saying a Trump supporter supports Trump and hates Obama you are simply stating what everyone already knows. Trump supporters support Trump. It proves nothing and that goes for all sides.

But, but, but...Brennan. If you try to prove a point by saying a Trump supporter supports Trump and hates Obama you are simply stating what everyone already knows. Trump supporters support Trump. It proves nothing and that goes for all sides.

Brennan started in the business under Bush II and had at least some sort of qualifications for the job

Trump is smart, smart man, very smart......believe me
Went to Wharton, great school, very great, only smart people go to Wharton
Trump knows intelligence, knows more than the generals , very smart

I agree, in fact he lets the generals fight the wars........smart idea....too bad other politicians don't do that.

I agree, in fact he lets the generals fight the wars........smart idea....too bad other politicians don't do that.

He knows more about ISIS than the Generals, believe me!!

Brennan started in the business under Bush II and had at least some sort of qualifications for the job

He was a sham, now I think Clapper has some integrity, but Brennan was a complete tool, Pompeo atleast wasn't a commie and yes Brennan has voted for a commie.

He knows more about ISIS than the Generals, believe me!!

He did more than Obama did about ISIS....believe me....ask Teresa May or any leader involved.....he got in, the job got done!

Forum List

Back