"The Presidential Beer Test", aka "likeability" (Poll)

Tag the candidates you would like to have a beer with. Skip the ones you are NOT interested in.

• Joe Biden

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Ron Desantis

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Kamala Harris

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Gavin Newsom

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Nikki Haley

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Mike Pence

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
Democrats like Pelosi and Biden need to either deny that they are Catholic, or become Pro-Life. Otherwise they are religious hypocrites.
As it stands now, the Catholic Church can deny them the saxcraments for their Pro-Choice view on abortion.
Not sure if that will happen. This Pope has had some interesting (so say the least) views.

No seriously:

Do you wear a fanny pack?
That is the second time with the same troll question and this is the second thread you have used it on. I answered on the first. Don't let there be a third.

I'm sorry, am I supposed to be intimidated?

Hey, Rhody, cool your jets. W6 is a moderator. That is what the big blue bar means. He can demolecularize you reassembling your atoms onto the surface of a white dwarf star where your body will become instantly smashed by the enormous gravity into a diamond speck!

stimpy-red-button.gif

TOO FUNNY. Joe Biden, America's most popular president gets no more votes than Nicki Halley who won't ever be president. :auiqs.jpg:

JOE BIDEN'S TRUE LEGACY:
  1. His entire election is suspect, controversial and hushed up, getting impossible high numbers for a man who ran no campaign.
  2. Dozens of shadowy leftwing groups took credit for getting him elected thus usurping the voter's rights and proving his election fraud.
  3. Possibly the smallest crowd ever at a presidential inauguration.
  4. First president in my lifetime whose own party is begging him not to even bother running for a second term.
  5. Polls no better than Nicki Haley and worse than Mike Pence.
  6. Worst, most useless VP in U.S. history.
  7. An administration showing open contempt for the nation and its people literally BEGGING to be removed from office!

Forum List

Back