Trump Favored over Biden in 2024 Presidential Race, Kamala Fades...

If the choice in 2024 is Biden/Harris or Trump/(Desantis/Pompeo/Nikki Haley) who would you vote for?

• Biden/Harris

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Trump/any

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • Not voting

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
Just looking at the betting odds for the 2024 Presidential race...
"Indeed, Biden is priced at 5/1 (16.7% probability) in the 2024 US election betting, while Donald Trump is the firm favorite at 5/2 (28.6%). Even Kamala Harris (9/1) is losing ground on another potential Republican candidate, Ron DeSantis (8/1)."

I'm not a Trump fan, but I'd vote for him over any democrat. Trump is favored by about 2:1 (29%-17%)

Biden said he will run in 2024 with Kamala as his VP. Is he lying?

I'm curious if anyone on this forum could vote for the Biden/Harris ticket, knowing how fast Biden is fading...3-years till 2024....tick-tock....even compared to Trump...will be an interesting election.

It will be a glorious day when Trump returns and we embark on Vengeance Tour 2025

That’s not glory…. It’s pettiness. Something that small people hope for
Maybe you have forgotten how Trump was treated by democrats, the deep state, and the MSM during the 4-years of his presidency?
Trust me , it won't be "petty"...

Maybe you have forgotten how Trump was treated by democrats, the deep state, and the MSM during the 4-years of his presidency?
Trust me , it won't be "petty"...
He was treated just as poorly as he treated them. The deplorables came out on both sides and took the spotlight. Like I said… small people

"Indeed, Biden is priced at 5/1 (16.7% probability) in the 2024 US election betting, while Donald Trump is the firm favorite at 5/2 (28.6%). Even Kamala Harris (9/1) is losing ground on another potential Republican candidate, Ron DeSantis (8/1)."

I'm not a Trump fan, but I'd vote for him over any democrat. Trump is favored by about 2:1 (29%-17%)

I'm curious if anyone on this forum could vote for the Biden/Harris ticket, knowing how fast Biden is fading...3-years till 2024....tick-tock....even compared to Trump...will be an interesting election.
LETS GO BRANDON

He was treated just as poorly as he treated them. The deplorables came out on both sides and took the spotlight. Like I said… small people
Maybe you overlooked the list on Trump's side?
Trump's presidency was a miracle in itself, the biggest upset in US election history. Hillary and the DNC actually colluded with and paid Russians for "dirt" on Trump, aka the "Steele Dossier". Obama used the power of the DOJ, FBI, CIA and other Federal agencies to illegally spy on and setup Trump for failure. Operations Crossfire Hurricane and Razor, the Mueller Investigation, Russian Collusion Hoax, the MSM's constant 95% negative coverage and "fake news", Never-Trump Republicans, the Lincoln Project, globalists of every stripe, the entrenched Deep State who all oppose Trump's policies, the planted leakers and whistle-blowers, and the RINOs who'd rather shill for K-Street than work for main street. Then add to all of that the outright hatred shown by the House democrats toward Trump, to the point of "non-crime" Impeachment Articles, twice!!

Please put up your list of how Trump and the deplorables mistreated anyone.

1644031564797.png

Maybe you overlooked the list on Trump's side?
Trump's presidency was a miracle in itself, the biggest upset in US election history. Hillary and the DNC actually colluded with and paid Russians for "dirt" on Trump, aka the "Steele Dossier". Obama used the power of the DOJ, FBI, CIA and other Federal agencies to illegally spy on and setup Trump for failure. Operations Crossfire Hurricane and Razor, the Mueller Investigation, Russian Collusion Hoax, the MSM's constant 95% negative coverage and "fake news", Never-Trump Republicans, the Lincoln Project, globalists of every stripe, the entrenched Deep State who all oppose Trump's policies, the planted leakers and whistle-blowers, and the RINOs who'd rather shill for K-Street than work for main street. Then add to all of that the outright hatred shown by the House democrats toward Trump, to the point of "non-crime" Impeachment Articles, twice!!

Please put up your list of how Trump and the deplorables mistreated anyone.

View attachment 597179
Pick any one of trumps speeches from his inauguration to his tucked tail exit and I’ll show you several examples. Go ahead pick any one you want

Pick any one of trumps speeches from his inauguration to his tucked tail exit and I’ll show you several examples. Go ahead pick any one you want

OK, lets start with his inauguration speech, and then the State of the Union speech.

I'd just have to say that the odds of Trump winning re-election in 2020 were very high throughout almost all of the campaign.

Still waiting.....
You were just lying, right? Its what democrats, progs, and commies do.
We'll just say its TDS with no rationale'.

OK, lets start with his inauguration speech, and then the State of the Union speech.

Still waiting.....
No I wasn’t lying, just haven’t been in the mood to read through a trump speech yet but I’ll get to it… don’t ruffle your panties.

Anyone who calls it right can more than triple their money by betting on any of the following...

You can bet yo to $850. If you bet all that on Pete Buttigeig at six cents per share and he wins, you walk away with over $14,000, LOL.

Donald Trump as the winner will turn your $850 into $2800.

1644198471870.png

Still waiting.....
Ok you got me with the speeches. These two speeches were OBVIOUSLY written by other people and trump didn’t do any of his off the cuff comments. It’s the off the cuff stuff that he does, when he speaks his true feelings, that’s where the shit flies. But I claimed any speech and you pick two and neither were full of insults. The SOTU was full of lies but that’s a different topic

-If trump runs again he will be made to answer questions about 1-6 he is running from now.

The GOP can't win without Trumps support, either running himself or stumping for candidates; it was indies who elected him, not establishment Republican voters.
The Know Nothings have taken temporary control over the party but the GOP is now showing its first real signs of waking up from Rump's nightmare...

The Know Nothings have taken temporary control over the party but the GOP is now showing its first real signs of waking up from Rump's nightmare...

Most of the GOP establishment are just Democrats with different lapel pins. They support illegal immigration, 'libertarian' mindless self-indulgence, Red Chinese slave labor as long as they think it increases dividends and stock values, hate uppity proles, and are about as loyal to the U.S. as a dead frog in Burma. No need to be all excited about a GOP without Trump.

Forum List

Back