The Presidents In My Lifetime, Compared To Barack Obama! {KING}

Too many are putting too much culpability on the actions of just one man. The US Government was not set up as a dictatorship. To blame Obama for the current demise of our economy or society is unwarranted. Obama is the spokesman, the messenger for The US Government. Of course he has a say but is certainly not the only decision maker nor the producer of those decisions.

This Country has been going in a downward spiral since 9/11/01. This Country became worse by its own citizens. The AIG mess, mortgage companies, and the banks were most of the issue. This Country has as well been at war for many years in the Middle East. Any time that is the case we are hit by the backlash of the unfortunate but usually necessary affects.

Too many are putting too much culpability on the actions of just one man. The US Government was not set up as a dictatorship. To blame Obama for the current demise of our economy or society is unwarranted. Obama is the spokesman, the messenger for The US Government. Of course he has a say but is certainly not the only decision maker nor the producer of those decisions.

This Country has been going in a downward spiral since 9/11/01. This Country became worse by its own citizens. The AIG mess, mortgage companies, and the banks were most of the issue. This Country has as well been at war for many years in the Middle East. Any time that is the case we are hit by the backlash of the unfortunate but usually necessary affects.

If you ignore his Executive Orders, I'd agree. Weighing in on them, it's like the Constitution never existed to him. My concern is Who are He and the Feds protecting, and at what cost to the rest of us? It's like thay are on crack, and nothing else past their next fix matters. ;)

There is, and has always been, a tremendous amount of opposition to the presidency of Obama. Many in here and throughout America think his administration is a disaster.

How soon we forget!

Let us now take a trip down Memory Lane, and see who exactly Barack Obama is, compared to the presidents I saw before him. Once we can be honest about who we have had to endure, MAYBE we can have a new found respect for our current Commander-In-Chief.

KING!

f70111b798_zps119e8a4a.gif

barrry_zpsea995938.jpg

Interesting list in that graphic...
"Most divisive"? Well it's pretty hard to top James Buchanan, whose incompetence and lack of will perpetuated the Civil war- doesn't get much more divisive than that;
"Most Subversive"? Hmm, given the strong case that LBJ might have engineered the assassination of a sitting President...
"Most Destructive"? Well here LBJ fights it out with George W. Bush over unnecessary wars costing untold amounts of blood and treasure;
"Most Wasteful"? -- see above;
"Most Corrupt"? Hang on, I see Grant raising his hand, I see Harding, OK LBJ, I see you too... and yup, there's Nixon right behind him...
"Most Inept"? - well, all of the above, and I'll throw in a Hoover, a Pierce and a player to be named later...

Some of y'all drama queens have all the perspective of a used fast food wrapper sitting in a trash can. With a lid on it.

Last edited:

If you ignore his Executive Orders, I'd agree. Weighing in on them, it's like the Constitution never existed to him. My concern is Who are He and the Feds protecting, and at what cost to the rest of us? It's like thay are on crack, and nothing else past their next fix matters. ;)

I agree. No doubt there is an abundant amount of corrupt activity going on behind the scenes. I just feel that throughout history it has been common practice. We know about Nixon only because he was caught, i can only imagine in such high powered positions, how many have not. Money and power seems to come with unethical and immoral behavior, in most cases. Obama is a pawn as many politicians seem to be. Doesn't make a lot of wiggle room for those politicians that actually want to make a difference.

My whole point is really that Obama has become the scapegoat. I am not an Obama fan but putting the disastrous state of our country on the shoulders of just one man is not plausible reasoning.

I agree. No doubt there is an abundant amount of corrupt activity going on behind the scenes. I just feel that throughout history it has been common practice. We know about Nixon only because he was caught, i can only imagine in such high powered positions, how many have not. Money and power seems to come with unethical and immoral behavior, in most cases. Obama is a pawn as many politicians seem to be. Doesn't make a lot of wiggle room for those politicians that actually want to make a difference.

My whole point is really that Obama has become the scapegoat. I am not an Obama fan but putting the disastrous state of our country on the shoulders of just one man is not plausible reasoning.

Too bad Hamilton wasn't caught. ;) :)

I do totally agree that for the most part, the President is the Face, the Scapegoat, whomever holds the Office. Hard to remember sometimes, that the Nation is more than the Government. :) No substitute for ethics, integrity, personal responsibility. Without them, we all lose. Law, business, social, personal. Alot of people working to hide Humpty Dumpty's cracks. ;)

He is not a scapegoat.. he is indeed a chief executive, elected into office, who champions things against the limits of the constitution and for the continued expansion of government.. it is not like he is battling against increased spending, more government branches, more government control etc... There is no doubt that the whole of the federal is out of its mind and there should be a VAST overhaul... but, Obama wants to champion what is wrong in government, so he will rightfully get attention for it

AND..........., another leftie signs in. :up:

Forum List

Back