The Presidents In My Lifetime, Compared To Barack Obama! {KING}

261nfia.jpg

There is, and has always been, a tremendous amount of opposition to the presidency of Obama. Many in here and throughout America think his administration is a disaster.

How soon we forget!

Let us now take a trip down Memory Lane, and see who exactly Barack Obama is, compared to the presidents I saw before him. Once we can be honest about who we have had to endure, MAYBE we can have a new found respect for our current Commander-In-Chief.

KING!

You really needed to boast "Watch my Obama thread at HIGH NOON tomorrow" for this?

and give us all a warning so we can get our barf bags...
sheesh

Regardless of whether we agree with obama's policies or not, it appears that he is not a good manager. The rollout of healthcare.gov is one of the best examples of that.

Deficits don't matter (unless a Democrat is in office)

Reagan was the God of Deficit spending

Deficits lead to debt, sporky. It's not a hard concept. Look, I realize you're weak on economics, but government debt will be serviced - and the usual method is by looting the populace through currency induction. In 1790, a $100 debt was huge. Today, it's nothing. What changed? And this is how government deals with debt - to the detriment of the populace at large. The further one is toward the bottom, them more they will get fucked.

But of course I was really speaking of your retardation regarding Gorby, who brought in tanks to prop up the USSR..

The lies leftists tell in their attempt to rewrite history.

Just think, in 50 years, those of use who lived through Reagan will be dead, then you can lie your fucking head off without those like me pointing out that you're lying.

It will be GLORIOUS, yes Comrade?

Interesting list in that graphic...
"Most divisive"? Well it's pretty hard to top James Buchanan, whose incompetence and lack of will perpetuated the Civil war- doesn't get much more divisive than that;

Obama is easily as divisive as Buchanan. Obama pits American against American, pours gasoline on racial tensions, let me remind you that the simpering little queer stepped in on the Martin case to fan the flames of racism.

Sorry, you're full of shit. Obama has fully earned the "most divisive badge."

"Most Subversive"? Hmm, given the strong case that LBJ might have engineered the assassination of a sitting President...

"Strong case?" :rofl:

You mean your "delusional ramblings."

Besides that, I thought the Tea Party, lead by George W. Bush and global warming killed Kennedy? Isn't that what MSNBC was reporting? Or was it the NY Times? Probably both...

"Most Destructive"? Well here LBJ fights it out with George W. Bush over unnecessary wars costing untold amounts of blood and treasure;
"Most Wasteful"? -- see above;

No argument.

"Most Corrupt"? Hang on, I see Grant raising his hand, I see Harding, OK LBJ, I see you too... and yup, there's Nixon right behind him...

NIXON?

ROFL - how fucking stupid. Lets see, Obama has an AG selling guns to Mexican drug lords. An AG who promotes voter fraud and refuses to prosecute voter intimidation due to the race of the perpetrators.

The kickbacks and bribes of the Grant Administration are just a routine day with Obama, AIG, Goldman Sachs, Blue Cross.

IRS attacking enemies of the party. ad nausium.

The Obama administration is the most corrupt in our history, by a long shot.

"Most Inept"? - well, all of the above, and I'll throw in a Hoover, a Pierce and a player to be named later...

Your partisan slip is showing....

Obama is a bumbling fool. Hoover grabbed onto Keynesian stimulus with both hands and fucked our economy. But he had solid foreign and domestic policies.

Obumbler follows the economic disaster of Hoover, and doubles down with failed domestic and foreign policies.

"Most" is difficult to judge, but Obama is a clusterfuck. Carter seems competent in comparison.

Some of y'all drama queens have all the perspective of a used fast food wrapper sitting in a trash can. With a lid on it.

Irony just doesn't get any richer.....

Deficits lead to debt, sporky. It's not a hard concept. Look, I realize you're weak on economics, but government debt will be serviced - and the usual method is by looting the populace through currency induction. In 1790, a $100 debt was huge. Today, it's nothing. What changed? And this is how government deals with debt - to the detriment of the populace at large. The further one is toward the bottom, them more they will get fucked.

But of course I was really speaking of your retardation regarding Gorby, who brought in tanks to prop up the USSR..

Just think, in 50 years, those of use who lived through Reagan will be dead, then you can lie your fucking head off without those like me pointing out that you're lying.

Bullshit

Americans want two things.......lots of stuff from government and low taxes

Deficits is how we do that and deficits don't matter

Interesting list in that graphic...
"Most divisive"? Well it's pretty hard to top James Buchanan, whose incompetence and lack of will perpetuated the Civil war- doesn't get much more divisive than that;

Obama is easily as divisive as Buchanan. Obama pits American against American, pours gasoline on racial tensions, let me remind you that the simpering little queer stepped in on the Martin case to fan the flames of racism.

Sorry, you're full of shit. Obama has fully earned the "most divisive badge."

Sorry but there's a wee bit of difference

Hmm, maybe you're right; there's that Civil War II going on outside our windows right now ... oh wait, no there isn't. It's just a comic book. I think yours has its pages stuck together (there's a story....)

Riiiight, 600 (700? 800?) thousand dead in a civil war compares to a couple of hair-on-fire blogs you follow. Definitely. :rolleyes:

The "Martin case"?
What, did you actually follow that thing as if it was news? No wonder your perspective is shot; you're easily amused by tabloid news shiny objects. Gullible's Travels.

I got your Martin case right here. It's got a guitar in it.

Sheesh. The levels of self-delusion required for ODS... must be a lot of work :disbelief:

"Most Subversive"? Hmm, given the strong case that LBJ might have engineered the assassination of a sitting President...

"Strong case?" :rofl:

You mean your "delusional ramblings."

That's it? Ad hominem gainsaying? OK, LBJ was honest as an angel, have it your way... :lmao:

Besides that, I thought the Tea Party, lead by George W. Bush and global warming killed Kennedy? Isn't that what MSNBC was reporting? Or was it the NY Times? Probably both...

:dunno:
I'm pretty sure MSNBC didn't exist then. Dubya would have been 17 years old, which is technically old enough but he would have been way too drunk to participate.
What his father was doing there that day is another matter... :eusa_whistle:

The TP didn't exist yet either, but are you saying Dick Armey was there? You could make a book outta that.

"Most Destructive"? Well here LBJ fights it out with George W. Bush over unnecessary wars costing untold amounts of blood and treasure;
"Most Wasteful"? -- see above;

No argument.

You could have summed up your entire post in these two words. Brevity, m'boy.

"Most Corrupt"? Hang on, I see Grant raising his hand, I see Harding, OK LBJ, I see you too... and yup, there's Nixon right behind him...

NIXON?

ROFL - how fucking stupid. Lets see, Obama has an AG selling guns to Mexican drug lords. An AG who promotes voter fraud and refuses to prosecute voter intimidation due to the race of the perpetrators.

The kickbacks and bribes of the Grant Administration are just a routine day with Obama, AIG, Goldman Sachs, Blue Cross.

IRS attacking enemies of the party. ad nausium.

The Obama administration is the most corrupt in our history, by a long shot.

Nixon, Richard M. Surprised you haven't heard of him, he was from your state.

This just in -- Richard Nixon resigns Presidency after being cornered in corruption scandal to fix 1972 election. News travels show in some corners.

"Most Inept"? - well, all of the above, and I'll throw in a Hoover, a Pierce and a player to be named later...

Your partisan slip is showing....

You're right -- I've called out Democrats and Republicans and let the Whigs off the hook. Damn. Busted again.

Obama is a bumbling fool. Hoover grabbed onto Keynesian stimulus with both hands and fucked our economy. But he had solid foreign and domestic policies.

Obumbler follows the economic disaster of Hoover, and doubles down with failed domestic and foreign policies.

We're not sitting in a depression with unemployment at 20%.
Except in the hallucinatory supervillain comic books of Blogosphere Man. (you remember, he dresses up in spandex with a big BS on his chest...)

"Most" is difficult to judge, but Obama is a clusterfuck. Carter seems competent in comparison.

Wake me if a point occurs to you...
Smiley-Snoring.gif

Some of y'all drama queens have all the perspective of a used fast food wrapper sitting in a trash can. With a lid on it.

Irony just doesn't get any richer.....

Sure doesn't, when you think the range of Presidential history goes back all of five years. As the saying goes, those who remain ignorant of their own history are doomed to make idiots out of themselves on message boards.

Last edited:

Bullshit

Wrong. SOME Americans want lots of "stuff" from Government. Many (perhaps most) don't.

MOST Americans have sufficient common sense to prefer lower taxes.

Deficits are, arguably (in large part), HOW we have done things so far. That doesn't make them right or rational.

But deficits absolutely DO matter. VERY very much.

Bullshit

51.7% of Americans want free stuff using government to steal it from the other 48.3%

Obama and the left are happy to oblige, with an 85% service charge tacked on, of course.

But remember, that's a "plurality, not a majority".

:oops:

Petard hoist alert. Hard hat area. Preferably tinfoil...

Hmm, maybe you're right; there's that Civil War II going on outside our windows right now ... oh wait, no there isn't. It's just a comic book. I think yours has its pages stuck together (there's a story....)

There was no civil war under Buchanan, sporky.

I'd say we actually are in a civil war, a cold war.

If you disagree, you cannot deny that this nation is on a razor's edge. A small whiff and we will plunge into open civil war. Who the fuck are you trying to kid?

Riiiight, 600 (700? 800?) thousand dead in a civil war compares to a couple of hair-on-fire blogs you follow. Definitely. :rolleyes:

Says the moron spewing conspiracy theories about LBJ...

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

The "Martin case"?
What, did you actually follow that thing as if it was news? No wonder your perspective is shot; you're easily amused by tabloid news shiny objects. Gullible's Travels.

I got your Martin case right here. It's got a guitar in it.

Again, the divider in chief stuck his stupid nose in a popular case for the purpose of creating racial division.

"If I had a son, he'd look like Erik Badia.."

aptopix-navy-yard-shooting.jpg

Sheesh. The levels of self-delusion required for ODS... must be a lot of work :disbelief:

MUST PROTECT OBAMA.....

That's it? Ad hominem gainsaying? OK, LBJ was honest as an angel, have it your way... :lmao:

LBJ was a pile of shit - and you're still a delusional nutjob spewing conspiracy theories.

I'm pretty sure MSNBC didn't exist then. Dubya would have been 17 years old, which is technically old enough but he would have been way too drunk to participate.
What his father was doing there that day is another matter... :eusa_whistle:

Yeah, sarcasm only works on people with higher IQ's...

The TP didn't exist yet either, but are you saying Dick Armey was there? You could make a book outta that.

Really? I thought the TP was like global warming, the cause of all ills in the world.....

You could have summed up your entire post in these two words. Brevity, m'boy.

"You're a fucking idiot, Pogo" is actually 5 words; and seemed a bit rude....

Nixon, Richard M. Surprised you haven't heard of him, he was from your state.

Ah yes, Nixon. He covered up a break-in of the McGovern campaign office. A break in to grab evidence that the democrats were planning to engage in election fraud - evidence that Halderman et al in fact DID grab.

Fraud and democrats is nothing new...

This just in -- Richard Nixon resigns Presidency after being cornered in corruption scandal to fix 1972 election. News travels show in some corners.

Oh, outright lying - how clever of you.

No, Nixon resigned because he was tied to a scandal involving the IRS being deployed to harass political enemies..

Your little tin god would never do anything like that, WOULD HE?

b4837cad-9992-48ce-acce-91c6a133a0e7.jpg

You're right -- I've called out Democrats and Republicans and let the Whigs off the hook. Damn. Busted again.

You've circled the wagons around Obama, that's for sure.

Except in the hallucinatory supervillain comic books of Blogosphere Man. (you remember, he dresses up in spandex with a big BS on his chest...)

Nor was Hoover, but thanks for building that straw man.

Sure doesn't, when you think the range of Presidential history goes back all of five years. As the saying goes, those who remain ignorant of their own history are doomed to make idiots out of themselves on message boards.

Obama isn't the worst president in history, but he is the worst in the last 50 years.

:lmao:

Thanks for saving me the work -- when it gets to this kind of piecemeal gainsaying I know two things: one, you've conceded the argument, and two, nobody else is reading.

There was no civil war under Buchanan, sporky.

I'd say we actually are in a civil war, a cold war.

If you disagree, you cannot deny that this nation is on a razor's edge. A small whiff and we will plunge into open civil war. Who the fuck are you trying to kid?

:lmao: -- or so your comic books would have you believe... whatever, Pothead -

Chicken-Little_Sky-is-Falling.jpg

Says the moron spewing conspiracy theories about LBJ...

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

So far you've given James Buchanan and Lyndon Johnson free passes. Democrat sycophant.

Again, the divider in chief stuck his stupid nose in a popular case for the purpose of creating racial division.

Wouldn't know - I don't follow fake news.
I understand he also waffles on whether he knows who Snooki is. That's some serious shit. :rolleyes:

MUST PROTECT OBAMA.....

MUST PRESUME TO HAVE THE PERSPECTIVE TO ASSESS A POTUS WHO ISN'T EVEN FINISHED HIS TERM YET....

LBJ was a pile of shit - and you're still a delusional nutjob spewing conspiracy theories.

Hey I'm not the one pretending there's a civil war going on out the window. :cuckoo:

Yeah, sarcasm only works on people with higher IQ's...

Oh shit, that's right. What should I use for you? Pictographs?

Really? I thought the TP was like global warming, the cause of all ills in the world.....

Did you now...
Smiley-Snoring.gif

"You're a fucking idiot, Pogo" is actually 5 words; and seemed a bit rude....

Ad hominem; subtract credibilium. You lose.

Ah yes, Nixon. He covered up a break-in of the McGovern campaign office. A break in to grab evidence that the democrats were planning to engage in election fraud - evidence that Halderman et al in fact DID grab.

Fraud and democrats is nothing new...

Actually they were Republicans. Understandable mistake when you think Presidential history began five years ago.

No, Nixon resigned because he was tied to a scandal involving the IRS being deployed to harass political enemies..

Cron_revisionist_history-299x288.jpg

:lol:

Your little tin god would never do anything like that, WOULD HE?

What tin god would that be, Pothead? Pol Pot?

You've circled the wagons around Obama, that's for sure.

Actually I haven't even mentioned O'bama. You did. Remember, that attempt to historically judge a sitting President? Oh, that was messy. :rofl:

Nor was Hoover, but thanks for building that straw man.

Actually it was 24.9 by 1932, and that's more than 20, so I'll give you this one.
But at least it wasn't a "plurality" right? :rofl:

Last edited:
I think I'll change the game, you're defeated on the main subject anyway - even if you don't grasp it.

I stated that we are a razor thin edge toward civil war, to which you puffed up and huffed that this is absurd, we are all completely stable with the entire world loving Dear Leader.

Of course I didn't make the statement lightly, nor is it a unique perspective. Anyone not in a stupor, realizes that we have a severely fractured society, that the ruling democrats are waging war on a list of enemies that includes, but is not limited to advocates for civil liberty, particularly those promoting the first and second amendment rights of themselves and others. Christians. Obama's fascist care took clear aim at the Catholic church as the first amendment is crushed beneath the jackbooted regulators. Conservatives, we have explored the use of the IRS to attack the Tea Party and other enemies of Barack.

The left seems shocked and dismayed that any would object to these attacks, after all the enemies of Barack have it coming. But increasingly the intended victims are resisting.

The Obama administration has named Tea Party and Constitutional promoters "terrorists" and have instructed the DOD to train in pacifying those who "cling to god, guns, and the constitution." This has gone so far that Navy Seals are prohibited from wearing the Navy Jack, due to it's popularity with the Tea Party.

Navy SEALs Ordered To Remove Navy Jack From Uniforms | Navy SEALs

Obama views the Tea Party not as the opposition, but the enemy. And this is permeated throughout the left, not just the party, but also the press/propaganda corpse.

And have no doubt that the Administration and the left in general is gearing up for war against these enemies;

{“The American public should be outraged that the U.S. Army is teaching our troops that evangelical Christians and Tea Party members are enemies of America, and that they can be punished for supporting or participating in those groups,” said Berry, a former Marine Corps JAG officer. }

Does Army consider Christians, Tea Party, a terror threat? | Fox News

If we add a spark, what will the outcome be? If say, 40 million people are suddenly thrown off their health care plan, which will happen in about a month, what sort of upheaval will result? What will the response of the left and the propaganda corpse be? Will this be an excuse for further attacks by the Administration on conservative and pro-civil liberty groups? Will this be used as a catalyst to crush civil liberty? Particularly 1st and 2nd Amendment rights?

I said we are engaged in a cold civil war, because the Administration is already engaged in war on the American people and on the Constitution. A faint breeze will be enough to turn cold war into a hot, shooting war.

MUST PRESUME TO HAVE THE PERSPECTIVE TO ASSESS A POTUS WHO ISN'T EVEN FINISHED HIS TERM YET....

He's on his second term, ya dope. There is sufficient evidence to draw conclusions.

I think I'll change the game, you're defeated on the main subject anyway - even if you don't grasp it.

I stated that we are a razor thin edge toward civil war, to which you puffed up and huffed that this is absurd, we are all completely stable with the entire world loving Dear Leader.

Of course I didn't make the statement lightly, nor is it a unique perspective. Anyone not in a stupor, realizes that we have a severely fractured society, that the ruling democrats are waging war on a list of enemies that includes, but is not limited to advocates for civil liberty, particularly those promoting the first and second amendment rights of themselves and others. Christians. Obama's fascist care took clear aim at the Catholic church as the first amendment is crushed beneath the jackbooted regulators. Conservatives, we have explored the use of the IRS to attack the Tea Party and other enemies of Barack.

The left seems shocked and dismayed that any would object to these attacks, after all the enemies of Barack have it coming. But increasingly the intended victims are resisting.

The Obama administration has named Tea Party and Constitutional promoters "terrorists" and have instructed the DOD to train in pacifying those who "cling to god, guns, and the constitution." This has gone so far that Navy Seals are prohibited from wearing the Navy Jack, due to it's popularity with the Tea Party.

Navy SEALs Ordered To Remove Navy Jack From Uniforms | Navy SEALs

Obama views the Tea Party not as the opposition, but the enemy. And this is permeated throughout the left, not just the party, but also the press/propaganda corpse.

And have no doubt that the Administration and the left in general is gearing up for war against these enemies;

{“The American public should be outraged that the U.S. Army is teaching our troops that evangelical Christians and Tea Party members are enemies of America, and that they can be punished for supporting or participating in those groups,” said Berry, a former Marine Corps JAG officer. }

Does Army consider Christians, Tea Party, a terror threat? | Fox News

If we add a spark, what will the outcome be? If say, 40 million people are suddenly thrown off their health care plan, which will happen in about a month, what sort of upheaval will result? What will the response of the left and the propaganda corpse be? Will this be an excuse for further attacks by the Administration on conservative and pro-civil liberty groups? Will this be used as a catalyst to crush civil liberty? Particularly 1st and 2nd Amendment rights?

I said we are engaged in a cold civil war, because the Administration is already engaged in war on the American people and on the Constitution. A faint breeze will be enough to turn cold war into a hot, shooting war.

bored-participants.jpg

He's on his second term, ya dope. There is sufficient evidence to draw conclusions.

Let's re-run the premise that puts the lie to the conclusion:

He's on his second term

Far as I know that's present tense.

I'm not sure we're even in position to judge Dubya yet.

He's on his second term

Ah, that's why you never made any judgments about his performance when he was President or since, right?

He's on his second term

Ah, that's why you never made any judgments about his performance when he was President or since, right?

Correct, that's why I made no such judgements about his rank (comparatives being what we're talking about here, not 'performance') while he was POTUS.

Nice try though.

Forum List

Back