The Presidents In My Lifetime, Compared To Barack Obama! {KING}

261nfia.jpg

There is, and has always been, a tremendous amount of opposition to the presidency of Obama. Many in here and throughout America think his administration is a disaster.

How soon we forget!

Let us now take a trip down Memory Lane, and see who exactly Barack Obama is, compared to the presidents I saw before him. Once we can be honest about who we have had to endure, MAYBE we can have a new found respect for our current Commander-In-Chief.

KING!

MAYBE we can have a new found respect for our current Commander-In-Chief.
Really?

Are you delusional or just hopeful?

I will never respect Obama who is a liar, a fraud, a failure, incompetant, and not to mention a PIECE-OF-SHIT!

Last edited:
I think I'll change the game, you're defeated on the main subject anyway - even if you don't grasp it.

I stated that we are a razor thin edge toward civil war, to which you puffed up and huffed that this is absurd, we are all completely stable with the entire world loving Dear Leader.

Of course I didn't make the statement lightly, nor is it a unique perspective. Anyone not in a stupor, realizes that we have a severely fractured society, that the ruling democrats are waging war on a list of enemies that includes, but is not limited to advocates for civil liberty, particularly those promoting the first and second amendment rights of themselves and others. Christians. Obama's fascist care took clear aim at the Catholic church as the first amendment is crushed beneath the jackbooted regulators. Conservatives, we have explored the use of the IRS to attack the Tea Party and other enemies of Barack.

The left seems shocked and dismayed that any would object to these attacks, after all the enemies of Barack have it coming. But increasingly the intended victims are resisting.

The Obama administration has named Tea Party and Constitutional promoters "terrorists" and have instructed the DOD to train in pacifying those who "cling to god, guns, and the constitution." This has gone so far that Navy Seals are prohibited from wearing the Navy Jack, due to it's popularity with the Tea Party.

Navy SEALs Ordered To Remove Navy Jack From Uniforms | Navy SEALs

Obama views the Tea Party not as the opposition, but the enemy. And this is permeated throughout the left, not just the party, but also the press/propaganda corpse.

And have no doubt that the Administration and the left in general is gearing up for war against these enemies;

{“The American public should be outraged that the U.S. Army is teaching our troops that evangelical Christians and Tea Party members are enemies of America, and that they can be punished for supporting or participating in those groups,” said Berry, a former Marine Corps JAG officer. }

Does Army consider Christians, Tea Party, a terror threat? | Fox News

If we add a spark, what will the outcome be? If say, 40 million people are suddenly thrown off their health care plan, which will happen in about a month, what sort of upheaval will result? What will the response of the left and the propaganda corpse be? Will this be an excuse for further attacks by the Administration on conservative and pro-civil liberty groups? Will this be used as a catalyst to crush civil liberty? Particularly 1st and 2nd Amendment rights?

I said we are engaged in a cold civil war, because the Administration is already engaged in war on the American people and on the Constitution. A faint breeze will be enough to turn cold war into a hot, shooting war.

Oh, fer fux sakes, get over yourself and stop farting upwind on yourself.

Poor thing. All butthurt.

tired+of+bein+butthurt_eddda3_3692310.jpg

All the horseshit you are spewing is EXACTLY what the Right said about Kennedy, too...

As I graduated high school, we elected...

t5k207.jpg

Bill Clinton, aka "Slick Wille".

Clinton seemed an alright guy, with a booming economy.

But Clinton turned out to be TOO much of a Ladie's Man.

The President of the United States got into serious trouble and impeached because...

HE WAS GETTING BLOW JOBS IN THE OVAL OFFICE FROM A TEENAGER!

WTF???!!

Yes, you read that correctly. A 60 year old married Christian man was damn near statutory raping a near child daily on the job as POTUS!!

Then, was dishonest trying to cover it up!

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman!"

"That depends on your definition of the word: is."

Again, all these haters of Obama on here and across America....but look at Obama COMPARED to these guys!!

OMG!

t5k207.jpg

The President of the United States got into serious trouble and impeached because...

WTF???!!

Yes, you read that correctly. A 60 year old married Christian man was damn near statutory raping a near child daily on the job as POTUS!!

Again, all these haters of Obama on here and across America....but look at Obama COMPARED to these guys!!

OMG!

Monica Lewinsky was 21 years old when she became an intern at the WH.

How is that "statutory rape?"

Also, who is "KING" and why do I get the annoying feeling that I am being left out of some very unfunny inside joke?

Last edited:
2naqnlv.jpg

In the history of America, the worst elected official in our history was...

GEORGE BUSH JR. AKA, W. AKA BUSH 43

I scarcely know where to begin.

1. A major American city called New Orleans was DESTROYED during Hurricane Katrina. Bush took 5 DAYS before his government was able to show up and help. Compare that to Obama's response to Hurricane Sandy.

2. 9-11. Bush was warned about a possible terrorist attack involving planes. Bush went golfing. Bush was the POTUS when the worst terrprist attack in our history hit us that his intelligence community failed to respond to.

3. Bush started 2 wars over this. In Afghanistan and Iraq. Bush LIED about WMD's in Iraq to get us over there to settle an old dispute his pop had with Saddam Huessin, and steal oil, and enrich his vice president who had major stock in Halliburton.

4. Bush used torture as an interrogation technique, stripping America of any moral high ground.

6. These wars went on indefinitely, bankrupting America. Leading to Bush introducing The Bailout, which bailed out the richest financial people in the country, while everyone else enjoyed a recession and left Obama the worst mess any president ever inherited!

I could go on.

But again, look at this POTUS, and ckmpare him to Obama.

2naqnlv.jpg

1. A major American city called New Orleans was DESTROYED during Hurricane Katrina. Bush took 5 DAYS before his government was able to show up and help. Compare that to Obama's response to Hurricane Sandy.

2. 9-11. Bush was warned about a possible terrorist attack involving planes. Bush went golfing. Bush was the POTUS when the worst terrprist attack in our history hit us that his intelligence community failed to respond to.

3. Bush started 2 wars over this. In Afghanistan and Iraq. Bush LIED about WMD's in Iraq to get us over there to settle an old dispute his pop had with Saddam Huessin, and steal oil, and enrich his vice president who had major stock in Halliburton.

4. Bush used torture as an interrogation technique, stripping America of any moral high ground.

5. These wars went on indefinitely, bankrupting America. Leading to Bush introducing The Bailout, which bailed out the richest financial people in the country, while everyone else enjoyed a recession and left Obama the worst mess any president ever inherited!

I could go on.

21oueki.jpg

So!

When I hear all this talk about Obama, I can't help but wonder why when he is OBVIOUSLY not doing anything worse than the people who held that office before him!

THE END

KING!

t5k207.jpg

WTF???!!

OMG!

Monica Lewinsky was 21 years old when she became an intern at the WH.

How is that "statutory rape?"

Also, who is "KING" and why do I get the annoying feeling that I am being left out of some very unfunny inside joke?

Plus, Clinton was under 55. Also, Clinton was not impeached for getting BJs. He was impeached for lying about it under oath.

If the Republicans had balls, and a few Democrats had also, he would have been convicted.

261nfia.jpg

There is, and has always been, a tremendous amount of opposition to the presidency of Obama. Many in here and throughout America think his administration is a disaster.

How soon we forget!

Let us now take a trip down Memory Lane, and see who exactly Barack Obama is, compared to the presidents I saw before him. Once we can be honest about who we have had to endure, MAYBE we can have a new found respect for our current Commander-In-Chief.

KING!

obama is a lying, racist, anti-American, anti-semitic, scum-sucking piece of shit who can rot in hell for all eternity

Don't you see how childish this is?

21oueki.jpg

So!

When I hear all this talk about Obama, I can't help but wonder why when he is OBVIOUSLY not doing anything worse than the people who held that office before him!

THE END

KING!

Your information is wrong and your believability factor is lacking. In other words, you are biased and unwilling to consider facts! IRS, NSA, Benghazi, Obamacare, and website waste and corruption are some of the examples.

Bush made mistakes, but he was a decent President, and far superior to B. Hussein Obama! More and more honest democrats are realizing the same thing. :cool:

All I'm saying is just IMAGINE if Obama had done these things!!!

Ain't been no 9-11, he got the one that did it, while Bush said "I'm not worried about Osama anymore".

He ain't cheated on his wife with a barely legal woman IN The Oval Office!

He ain't been impeached.

ETC

Compared to the presidents in my lifetime...OBAMA IS BY FAR THE BEST!

I just proved it!

Read the topic again please!!

261nfia.jpg

How soon we forget!

KING!

obama is a lying, racist, anti-American, anti-semitic, scum-sucking piece of shit who can rot in hell for all eternity

Don't you see how childish this is?

I see you still have trouble with the truth dumbass! :eusa_angel:

All I'm saying is just IMAGINE if Obama had done these things!!!

Ain't been no 9-11, he got the one that did it, while Bush said "I'm not worried about Osama anymore".

He ain't cheated on his wife with a barely legal woman IN The Oval Office!

He ain't been impeached.

ETC

Compared to the presidents in my lifetime...OBAMA IS BY FAR THE BEST!

I just proved it!

Read the topic again please!!

You just proved you are a biased dumbass, nothing more!:eek:

21oueki.jpg

So!

THE END

KING!

Your information is wrong and your believability factor is lacking. In other words, you are biased and unwilling to consider facts! IRS, NSA, Benghazi, Obamacare, and website waste and corruption are some of the examples.

Bush made mistakes, but he was a decent President, and far superior to B. Hussein Obama! More and more honest democrats are realizing the same thing. :cool:

Oh, I see you've gone on off your meds again...

"Bush was a decent president."

^^^ Do you see the mind of people who are saying Obama is so terrible?

These are types of ppl that think Bush was a decent president.

2naqnlv.jpg

6. These wars went on indefinitely, bankrupting America. Leading to Bush introducing The Bailout, which bailed out the richest financial people in the country, while everyone else enjoyed a recession and left Obama the worst mess any president ever inherited!

I could go on.

Bush went golfing.
Where the hell do get your info?

So you are say Bush went golfing on the day on 9/11 attacks? That's bullshit, because GWB was at the Emma T. Booker Elementary School in Sarasota, Florida reading a book to second-graders. Try again.

Bush LIED about WMD's in Iraq to get us over there to settle an old dispute his pop had with Saddam Huessin, and steal oil, and enrich his vice president who had major stock in Halliburton.
You are partially correct. Bush did lie. WMD's in Iraq was a cover story. The oil was also a reason for going there, but it has nothing to with an "old dispute his pop had" with Saddam Huessin. The main reason had to do with securing the central banks of Iraq for the global elitists.

Get your facts straight!

Last edited:
I didn't say he went golfing ON 9-11. He went gfing a whole lot WHILE intelligence was coming in warning of a terrorist attack for months.

Get YOUR shit straight!

Forum List

Back