The Presidents In My Lifetime, Compared To Barack Obama! {KING}

21oueki.jpg

So!

When I hear all this talk about Obama, I can't help but wonder why when he is OBVIOUSLY not doing anything worse than the people who held that office before him!

THE END

KING!

sucka_drank_the_koolaid_yard_sign.jpg

Was that Kool-Aid Romney flavored?

The Pubs better do a heck of a lot better this time around.

Republicans will never see The White House again!

Some folks from both parties have said that about the other several times in the past. They were all always proven wrong eventually. Hubris is never a good idea.

^ :lmao:

Silly trite tripe from a silly trite little Crack_Fan.1.

Crack_Fan.1 doesn't even have the mental acuity to see what a dreadfully horrid job the liberal Democrat incumbent is doing and has done.

Obumbler's tragic inadequacy, alone, could insure a Republican successor.

2naqnlv.jpg

In the history of America, the worst elected official in our history was...

GEORGE BUSH JR. AKA, W. AKA BUSH 43

I scarcely know where to begin.

1. A major American city called New Orleans was DESTROYED during Hurricane Katrina. Bush took 5 DAYS before his government was able to show up and help. Compare that to Obama's response to Hurricane Sandy.

2. 9-11. Bush was warned about a possible terrorist attack involving planes. Bush went golfing. Bush was the POTUS when the worst terrprist attack in our history hit us that his intelligence community failed to respond to.

3. Bush started 2 wars over this. In Afghanistan and Iraq. Bush LIED about WMD's in Iraq to get us over there to settle an old dispute his pop had with Saddam Huessin, and steal oil, and enrich his vice president who had major stock in Halliburton.

4. Bush used torture as an interrogation technique, stripping America of any moral high ground.

6. These wars went on indefinitely, bankrupting America. Leading to Bush introducing The Bailout, which bailed out the richest financial people in the country, while everyone else enjoyed a recession and left Obama the worst mess any president ever inherited!

I could go on.

But again, look at this POTUS, and ckmpare him to Obama.

Bush went golfing.
Where the hell do get your info?

So you are say Bush went golfing on the day on 9/11 attacks? That's bullshit, because GWB was at the Emma T. Booker Elementary School in Sarasota, Florida reading a book to second-graders. Try again.

Bush LIED about WMD's in Iraq to get us over there to settle an old dispute his pop had with Saddam Huessin, and steal oil, and enrich his vice president who had major stock in Halliburton.
You are partially correct. Bush did lie. WMD's in Iraq was a cover story. The oil was also a reason for going there, but it has nothing to with an "old dispute his pop had" with Saddam Huessin. The main reason had to do with securing the central banks of Iraq for the global elitists.

Get your facts straight!

Reagan wasn't much better in fact he might have been worse than bush jr. Iran Contra dwarfs any mistakes Obama has made. No other other administration had the criminal record of Reagan's. Prison, fines and of course many pardoned by "poppy" bush when he became prez. These republican posters have nothing on Obama in comparison but give 'em an A for effort, at least they're loyal.

So, LBJ's quote about Ns voting D for 200 yrs is correct, huh?

Don't you feel duped, really?:eek:

Not "correct" but...
what is the word...

"undocumented". That's it.

No. No.

That's not it:

I apologize for the following language but we have to understand the truth that is not being told any longer. The following quotes are LBJ quotes:

“I’ll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years.” —Lyndon B. Johnson to two governors on Air Force One -

“These Negroes, they’re getting pretty uppity these days and that’s a problem for us since they’ve got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we’ve got to do something about this, we’ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference.”—LBJ

You can find this in Ronald Kessler’s “Inside The White House”
-- Some Of The Lost History In The Civil Rights Movement

Looks kind of documented to me.

So, LBJ's quote about Ns voting D for 200 yrs is correct, huh?

Don't you feel duped, really?:eek:

Not "correct" but...
what is the word...

No. No.

That's not it:

I apologize for the following language but we have to understand the truth that is not being told any longer. The following quotes are LBJ quotes:

“I’ll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years.” —Lyndon B. Johnson to two governors on Air Force One -

“These Negroes, they’re getting pretty uppity these days and that’s a problem for us since they’ve got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we’ve got to do something about this, we’ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference.”—LBJ

That was exactly what I meant. One guy making a claim in a book without evidence is undocumented.

Ask Dan Rather.

Not "correct" but...
what is the word...

No. No.

That's not it:

That was exactly what I meant. One guy making a claim in a book without evidence is undocumented.

Ask Dan Rather.

Quoting people in a published book is not "undocumented."

Ask anybody.

Last edited:
No. No.

That's not it:

Ask Dan Rather.

Quoting people in a a published book is not "undocumented."

Ask anybody.

Single source hearsay? Dooooooon't think so. :eusa_hand:

Yanno -- IlarMeilyr eats babies. I don't have any evidence, no video, no eyewitness. I'm just making it up. But once it's in the book it's true because somebody published it.

There was another published book, an unauthorized bio of Dubya. Claims that somewhere out there somebody has a photo of Dubya nude dancing on a bar, and that he got off a coke charge in Houston thanks to strings pulled by Daddy.
Published book. :thup:

Last edited:

Ask Dan Rather.

Ask anybody.

Yanno -- IlarMeilyr eats babies. I don't have any evidence, no video, no eyewitness. I'm just making it up. But once it's in the book it's true because somebody published it.

There was another published book, an unauthorized bio of Dubya. Claims that somewhere out there somebody has a photo of Dubya nude dancing on a bar, and that he got off a coke charge in Houston thanks to strings pulled by Daddy.

See how stupid you can be?

{Probably not.}

One can make an erroneous claim.

But it is not "undocumented" merely because it may be false.

What does "documentation" mean in your world, silly boy?

Ask anybody.

See how stupid you can be?

{Probably not.}

One can make an erroneous claim.

But it is not "undocumented" merely because it may be false.

What does "documentation" mean in your world, silly boy?

desperation-1.png

Poor pitiful pogo remains far too pathetic to admit that he intended to say "not corroborated" instead of ignorantly (and incorrectly) saying "undocumented."

Your fail may not be complete pogo, but it's not for lack of trying.

:lmao: @ U.

And if that's what you consider "documentation", that explains about 80% of your posting.

Also means you do eat babies. Alrighty then.

Forum List

Back