The Presidents In My Lifetime, Compared To Barack Obama! {KING}

Moving on to the last two presidents in my lifetime...

Brace yourselves. You're not gonna believe the things that happened on these guys watch!

Carter's worse budget had a $27 billion deficit......Reagan opened the checkbook and quadrupled the debt to make his economic recovery

Iran cost Carter his reelection. Hs worst error was taking in the Shah. America wanted to see a Rambo response to the hostage crisis and never forgave Carter. But his restraint resulted in all 52 hostages returning safely......Rambo may not have gotten the same result

Did you forget he tried the "Rambo" solution and THAT failed badly? That failure was enough to cost him the election. Only the Iranians controlled whether or not they were returned safely.

The helicopter crash cost him dearly but there was no assurance that had the helicopters gotten through that the hostages could have been rescued without significant casualties

As it was....the hostages all returned alive.

Thanks to the American people and their choice of Ronald Reagan.

Did you forget he tried the "Rambo" solution and THAT failed badly? That failure was enough to cost him the election. Only the Iranians controlled whether or not they were returned safely.

The helicopter crash cost him dearly but there was no assurance that had the helicopters gotten through that the hostages could have been rescued without significant casualties

As it was....the hostages all returned alive.

Thanks to the American people and their choice of Ronald Reagan.

:lol: That would be a myth, bud. The agreement was reached January 19, 1981 - the day before Reagan took office.

I see that "troll" is codeword for "They disagree with my political stance, stand firm to theirs, they follow all the rules, and I don't think we can tolerate his philosophies. So we will call him names, provoke him, be racist, whatever...although he is not personally insulting us. Regardless of how erudite, educated, or articulate he is, we will just go right ahead and attempt to character assassinate him and launch a smear campaign against him to persuade moderators to ban him."

Be quiet, and let me finish my topic.

Thank you.

KING!

Last edited:
I was born when Truman was president...

I don't particularly have a favorite...

but I definitely have a few on my shit list...

with LBJ at the top of it...

closely followed by GWB, Carter and Obama...

Last edited:
:lol: That would be a myth, bud. The agreement was reached January 19, 1981 - the day before Reagan took office.

You leftists have been trying to rewrite history for over 40 years, but outside of DailyKOS, no one believes you.. :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Warren Christopher, the Algiers Accords, and the 52 Americans freed by that document believe it.

You on the other hand -- pffft.

You know what this means... the Carter Administration freed the hostages. Like it or lump it.

Last edited:
Warren Christopher, the Algiers Accords, and the 52 Americans freed by that document believe it.

You know what this means... the Carter Administration freed the hostages. Like it or lump it.

BWHAHAHAHAHA

Yep. and Krushev put a man on the moon...

The lies you fucktards tell.

I guess you haven't figured out what we call "links" yet... :dunno:

OB-CHRISTOPHER009_1300570380.jpg

(ASSOCIATED PRESS) - On Jan. 19, 1981, in Algiers, Warren Christopher, second from left, prepared to sign the agreement that would free the U.S. hostages in Iran. (here)

Feeling pretty stupid right about now? :itsok:

Last edited:

I guess you haven't figured out what we call "fact" yet.

(ASSOCIATED PRESS) - On Jan. 19, 1981, in Algiers, Warren Christopher, second from left, prepared to sign the agreement that would free the U.S. hostages in Iran. (here)
[/CENTER]

And then it never happened.

BUT when Reagan took office, Iran folded.

You should be!

:thup:

Rewriting history is REALLY important to the narrative you want to construct.

One of your fellow leftists recently claimed George Wallace was a Republican. Leftists lying and fabricating history is common..

BWHAHAHAHAHA

Yep. and Krushev put a man on the moon...

The lies you fucktards tell.

OB-CHRISTOPHER009_1300570380.jpg

[MENTION=41527]Pogo[/MENTION]:

Do not try to teach a pig to sing.

I will only wear you out and annoy the pig.

Stats, it's hard to believe he's been humiliated and yet continues to dig even deeper. He actually says "it never happened" :rofl:

And now he's making shit up about George Wallace of all creatures, and attributing the voices in his head to me. :cuckoo:

Oh well. That's Pothead. Making bags of hammers look smarter every day.

Unfortunately Pothead, Reagan wasn't POTUS until January 20. Again, like it or lump it but that's how we roll with inauguratin'.

19th; 20th: know the difference. Even helps to know them in order.

Though you can't be forgiven for remaining oblivious to the links that proved you wrong, you can be forgiven for the impression that "Reagan did it" within literally minutes of being sworn in. That's so Hollywood. But not so factual.

These arcane facts of what actually was engineered on the 19th by Jimmy Carter's Deputy Secretary of State that I have revealed to you upon this day seem not commonly known -- you're not the first wag to get this wrong. The poster that I first corrected, he got it wrong too.

Why are we under that impression that "Reagan did it"? Who gave us that impression?

All together now...

Liberal Media!!

:lmao:

Last edited:
261nfia.jpg

There is, and has always been, a tremendous amount of opposition to the presidency of Obama. Many in here and throughout America think his administration is a disaster.

How soon we forget!

Let us now take a trip down Memory Lane, and see who exactly Barack Obama is, compared to the presidents I saw before him. Once we can be honest about who we have had to endure, MAYBE we can have a new found respect for our current Commander-In-Chief.

KING!

We know who he is. Barack Obama who never worked a single day of his life in the private sector--and did something that was titled "community organizer" whatever the heck that is. Does anyone really know the responsibilities of what a community organizer does?
NOPE.

Unfortunately the only thing he can do is great wonderfully scripted speech's that are written by someone else, which he perfectly pronounces and reads off of a teleprompter.

It's very clear now that Barack Obama was never qualified to be POTUS.

Bill Clinton was right when he stated that Barack Obama was a "fairy tale."

Last edited by a moderator:
261nfia.jpg

There is, and has always been, a tremendous amount of opposition to the presidency of Obama. Many in here and throughout America think his administration is a disaster.

How soon we forget!

Let us now take a trip down Memory Lane, and see who exactly Barack Obama is, compared to the presidents I saw before him. Once we can be honest about who we have had to endure, MAYBE we can have a new found respect for our current Commander-In-Chief.

KING!

We know who he is. Barack Obama who never worked a single day of his life in the private sector--and did something that was titled "community organizer" whatever the heck that is. Does anyone really know the responsibilities of what a community organizer does?
NOPE.

Sure. I've worked in that field, long ago. 'Bout thirty-forty years ago if memory serves.
How long have you been on this planet?

Nice graphic link btw. Guess that's new to you too.

261nfia.jpg

How soon we forget!

KING!

obama is a lying, racist, anti-American, anti-semitic, scum-sucking piece of shit who can rot in hell for all eternity

And thats his GOOD POINTS!!!:evil::evil:

Forum List

Back