The Presidents In My Lifetime, Compared To Barack Obama! {KING}

And if that's what you consider "documentation", that explains about 80% of your posting.

Also means you do eat babies. Alrighty then.

No. What is reflected is that you are clearly too vapid and ignorant to distinguish between "documentation" and "corroboration."

Don't fret, pugz. Nobody expects intelligence from you at this point.

By the way: I have eaten baby carrots and some veal.

And if that's what you consider "documentation", that explains about 80% of your posting.

No. What is reflected is that you are clearly too vapid and ignorant to distinguish between "documentation" and "corroboration."

You know where baby carrots come from?

You know where baby carrots come from?

LOL!

Ok. I'll give you that one, pogo.

That was funny.

Last edited:
261nfia.jpg

There is, and has always been, a tremendous amount of opposition to the presidency of Obama. Many in here and throughout America think his administration is a disaster.

How soon we forget!

Let us now take a trip down Memory Lane, and see who exactly Barack Obama is, compared to the presidents I saw before him. Once we can be honest about who we have had to endure, MAYBE we can have a new found respect for our current Commander-In-Chief.

KING!

obama is a lying, racist, anti-American, anti-semitic, scum-sucking piece of shit who can rot in hell for all eternity

very true but that pretty much describes EVERY president we have had since LBJ.Carter being the exception.This thread starter KINDA has a point.every president we have had for the past 50 years going back to LBJ with the exception of carter,has been evil and corrupt like he is but you very seldom here from peope around here talking about THEIR criems with the exception of a few dozen or so that are awake and understand this.

every president we have had since LBJ,everyone of them has been more evil and corrrupt than the previous one and that will always continue as long as we have this ONE PARTY SYSTEM of demopublicans and reprocrats.

I see government agent paid troll LIAR ability has penetrated this thread so he should be back pretty time soon to shit all over the floor like he does here everyday.

I see government agent paid troll LIAR ability has penetrated this thread so he should be back pretty time soon to shit all over the floor like he does here everyday.

9/11 Rimjob is a paid fart sniffer. There may be a close association between his fart sniffing proclivity and his avocation (giving rimjobs).

Meanwhile, nothing he posts is ever verified or verifiable.

The poor idiot thinks a man's hair style became an assassination weapon.

Sure....shitbag.

Obama has only increased the debt, made the out of work force numbers worse, made AQ and other terrorist groups stronger, supported Iran getting a nuke, supported China's threats against other Asian countries over the fish and oil resources in "their waters", invited millions of illegal Hispanics here to steal jobs from blacks and whites, broken the law numerous times.

Should I go on Willis??? Do you know what they call a Quarter Pounder in France?:eusa_whistle:

261nfia.jpg

There is, and has always been, a tremendous amount of opposition to the presidency of Obama. Many in here and throughout America think his administration is a disaster.

How soon we forget!

Let us now take a trip down Memory Lane, and see who exactly Barack Obama is, compared to the presidents I saw before him. Once we can be honest about who we have had to endure, MAYBE we can have a new found respect for our current Commander-In-Chief.

KING!

Yes, and yes.

No and no.

You remain wrong? THAT is "yes."

You're welcome.

Yes and yes.

You remain an idiot! THAT is "yes"

You're welcome!

No no. Some complete assholes persist in the idiotic belief that IF there turned out to be no WMDs in Iraq then "the" basis for going to war in Iraq MUST have been a lie.

How dopey.

In reality (have an adult introduce you to that concept some day, wilddork), there WERE WMDs in Iraq. Even if there had been none, however, that would not make the claim a "lie." Not all incorrect assertions are "lies." Furthermore, WMDs constituted just one of many grounds to invade Saddam's Iraq.

No and no.

You remain wrong? THAT is "yes."

You're welcome.

Yes and yes.

You remain an idiot! THAT is "yes"

You're welcome!

No no. Some complete assholes persist in the idiotic belief that IF there turned out to be no WMDs in Iraq then "the" basis for going to war in Iraq MUST have been a lie.

How dopey.

In reality (have an adult introduce you to that concept some day, wilddork), there WERE WMDs in Iraq. Even if there had been none, however, that would not make the claim a "lie." Not all incorrect assertions are "lies." Furthermore, WMDs constituted just one of many grounds to invade Saddam's Iraq.

Yes and yes.

Don't you hate being wrong yet again?

IF there turned out to be no WMDs in Iraq then "the" basis for going to war in Iraq MUST have been a lie.
BINGO! Is it really that hard for you to comprehend that?

In reality, maybe you'll pull your head out of your ass an realize that there WERE NO WMDs IN IRAQ.

:arrow: The Lie That Got Us In: The Bush Administration Knew There Were No WMDs in Iraq « Antiwar.com Blog

Forum List

Back