The problem with homosexuality and Christianity is you have to choose one or the other

I was at an author event and a lesbian read to us all the passages of the Bible that explicitly condemn homosexuality.

It made me realize that one who lives the homosexual lifestyle must reject Christianity or must, at the very least, admit he is a sinner in need of forgiveness.

But it seems that many homosexuals are unwilling to do either. They demand Christian churches go against explicit Biblical teachings and accept homosexuality. This is creating a crisis that is affecting all the Christian churches.

My prediction is this: Soon, every Christian church except the Catholic Church will cave to the homosexuals.
What’s one more? The majority of Christians have already written off many of gods laws…

Matthew 5:17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.”

The “Law” being the Torah; few Christians pay it any mind…

What’s one more? The majority of Christians have already written off many of gods laws…

Matthew 5:17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.”

The “Law” being the Torah; few Christians pay it any mind…
And yours do not condemn homosexuals.

The reason homosexuality is an abomination in the eyes of God is because it is a perversion of his true plan of happiness for mankind. God created mankind as male and female and it was his design that men pare off with women in marriage and become one flesh.

Genesis 2:23-24
23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.
24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

1 Corinthians 11:11
11 Nevertheless neither is the man without the woman, neither the woman without the man, in the Lord.

Doctrine and Covenants 42:22
22 Thou shalt love thy wife with all thy heart, and shalt cleave unto her and none else.

God made man and woman to be eternally joined together in marriage. The same as adultery is a serious sin, so too is the going after of strange flesh an abomination unto the Lord. The true path of happiness is only found through marriage between a man and a woman. Those who hold to this unholy practice will be denied entrance into the kingdom of heaven unless they repent.

Romans 1:23-27
23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

God also commanded that we should multiply and replenish the earth. This cannot be accomplished through the abomination of homosexuality. This is additional proof that God designed man to be with woman. God does not create mankind to naturally have homosexual desires toward the same sex. It is a departure of the way they were created and a learned abomination. The act deviates from the planned way that God intended for us all to live. The abomination of homosexuality has been a deviation from the true path of righteousness since before the days of Christ and God has continually taught against it. The fact that it is prevalent in society and practiced by many is a sign of the times that we have become more depraved and are ripening for destruction.

The reason homosexuality is an abomination in the eyes of God is because it is a perversion of his true plan of happiness for mankind. God created mankind as male and female and it was his design that men pare off with women in marriage and become one flesh.

23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.
24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

11 Nevertheless neither is the man without the woman, neither the woman without the man, in the Lord.

22 Thou shalt love thy wife with all thy heart, and shalt cleave unto her and none else.

God made man and woman to be eternally joined together in marriage. The same as adultery is a serious sin, so too is the going after of strange flesh an abomination unto the Lord. The true path of happiness is only found through marriage between a man and a woman. Those who hold to this unholy practice will be denied entrance into the kingdom of heaven unless they repent.

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

God also commanded that we should multiply and replenish the earth. This cannot be accomplished through the abomination of homosexuality. This is additional proof that God designed man to be with woman. God does not create mankind to naturally have homosexual desires toward the same sex. It is a departure of the way they were created and a learned abomination. The act deviates from the planned way that God intended for us all to live. The abomination of homosexuality has been a deviation from the true path of righteousness since before the days of Christ and God has continually taught against it. The fact that it is prevalent in society and practiced by many is a sign of the times that we have become more depraved and are ripening for destruction.
Christianity is wrongly labeled as a religion of love. Hinduism is a religion of love and for over 2,000 years they have accepted the third gender- Hijras as beloved members of their society. They are of course non-binary gender individuals. That is true love and they are totally recognized and defended by modern India's government. Sir India practices what it preaches they actually love one another. Why do you think Jesus preached that after he visited India. He saw it was the only way forward. Everything else is hatred and lies.

Christianity is wrongly labeled as a religion of love. Hinduism is a religion of love and for over 2,000 years they have accepted the third gender- Hijras as beloved members of their society. They are of course non-binary gender individuals. That is true love and they are totally recognized and defended by modern India's government. Sir India practices what it preaches they actually love one another. Why do you think Jesus preached that after he visited India. He saw it was the only way forward. Everything else is hatred and lies.
Christianity is a religion of morals which lead to a happier life. You could say the same thing about murderers, adulterers, thieves, etc. You may not look upon those things as amoral and accept them all into your society as a good thing but they degrade society. Christianity is accepting of the repentant sinner, the one who seeks to overcome his weaknesses and humbles himself before God. I would far rather live in a Christian society than the one you paint for India. By the way, Jesus didn't visit India as far as I know. When did he visit India?

Who cares what your god fantasy is all about?

Who cares what your god fantasy is all about?
Many people care about what God wants them to do. More that you are willing to admit to. However, you are right that there are far too many who don't care and this will lead to their destruction at the Lord's second coming.

Last edited:
Christianity is a religion of morals which lead to a happier life. You could say the same thing about murderers, adulterers, thieves, etc. You may not look upon those things as amoral and accept them all into your society as a good thing but they degrade society. Christianity is accepting of the repentant sinner, the one who seeks to overcome his weaknesses and humbles himself before God. I would far rather live in a Christian society than the one you paint for India. By the way, Jesus didn't visit India as far as I know. When did he visit India?
You call yourself a Christian, and you have the nerve to compare homosexual love to murderers adulterers thieves etc. You are one sick puppy. Jesus will call you out for judging others unfairly with malice and hatred. Jesus didn't waste his time here on Earth. He constantly studied and learned. When he ran out of teachers in the holy Land at the age of 12. His parents took Melachior ( Persia ) and Gaspar ( India ) advice and sold the gifts given to the Christ child to send him on the caravan to learn more from them. Jesus spent 6 years in Puri and Rajgirh, near Nalanda, the ancient seat of Hindu learning. Then he went to the Himalayas to spend time studying Buddhism I'm back to Persia returning to Jerusalem at the age of 29. I didn't mention the Buddhism because it's really a philosophy. At any rate Jesus ate it all up. A good man on a quest for knowledge. Just look how Christians have corrupted that message of love and peace.

I was at an author event and a lesbian read to us all the passages of the Bible that explicitly condemn homosexuality.

It made me realize that one who lives the homosexual lifestyle must reject Christianity or must, at the very least, admit he is a sinner in need of forgiveness.

But it seems that many homosexuals are unwilling to do either. They demand Christian churches go against explicit Biblical teachings and accept homosexuality. This is creating a crisis that is affecting all the Christian churches.

My prediction is this: Soon, every Christian church except the Catholic Church will cave to the homosexuals.
u mean that hasn't happened yet?

In blues states I've seen "churches" festooned with rainbows and all the jargon that goes along w/ the LGBT message.

And as you imply, no Catholic Church that I have ever seen has done the same. The Protestants sold out long ago on these kind of anti-Christ ideas. Why should we be surprised? That whole sector of Christianity was based on lies and distortions of what the Catholic Church was doing "wrong."

What is based on lies ends in lies.

that is not to say i have no problem w/ the Catholic Church! Not hardly. The CC went off the rails at Vatican II, started teaching a total heresy, namely that all religions save (or can save... whatever)

The Church needs to formally reject Vatican II and go back to the pre-Vatican II days

Adulterers, murderers, thieves, idol worshippers, are sinners but they don't go to the Church and demand the Church say they aren't sinners. Only homosexuals are doing that.
good point. I never thought of such but that is so.

they want to force everyone to ac cept their sickness, probably bc they are having a hard time doing so themselves.. and don't want to change to the point of giving up perverse acts entirely

u mean that hasn't happened yet?

In blues states I've seen "churches" festooned with rainbows and all the jargon that goes along w/ the LGBT message.

And as you imply, no Catholic Church that I have ever seen has done the same. The Protestants sold out long ago on these kind of anti-Christ ideas. Why should we be surprised? That whole sector of Christianity was based on lies and distortions of what the Catholic Church was doing "wrong."

What is based on lies ends in lies.

that is not to say i have no problem w/ the Catholic Church! Not hardly. The CC went off the rails at Vatican II, started teaching a total heresy, namely that all religions save (or can save... whatever)

The Church needs to formally reject Vatican II and go back to the pre-Vatican II days
Why not go all the way back to the Inquisition when they murdered gays with impunity. All in The name of Christ, the Antichrist is not a person it's an institution.

You call yourself a Christian, and you have the nerve to compare homosexual love to murderers adulterers thieves etc. You are one sick puppy. Jesus will call you out for judging others unfairly with malice and hatred. Jesus didn't waste his time here on Earth. He constantly studied and learned. When he ran out of teachers in the holy Land at the age of 12. His parents took Melachior ( Persia ) and Gaspar ( India ) advice and sold the gifts given to the Christ child to send him on the caravan to learn more from them. Jesus spent 6 years in Puri and Rajgirh, near Nalanda, the ancient seat of Hindu learning. Then he went to the Himalayas to spend time studying Buddhism I'm back to Persia returning to Jerusalem at the age of 29. I didn't mention the Buddhism because it's really a philosophy. At any rate Jesus ate it all up. A good man on a quest for knowledge. Just look how Christians have corrupted that message of love and peace.
You act as if I am making this all up. No, Murder, Adultery, Homosexuality, and Bestiality are all Abominations according to scripture. In Leviticus 20 as revealed to Moses by Jesus Christ himself, Homosexuality is an abomination.

Leviticus 20

1 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,
2 Again, thou shalt say to the children of Israel, Whosoever he be of the children of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn in Israel, that giveth any of his seed unto Molech; he shall surely be put to death: the people of the land shall stone him with stones.
3 And I will set my face against that man, and will cut him off from among his people; because he hath given of his seed unto Molech, to defile my sanctuary, and to profane my holy name.
4 And if the people of the land do any ways hide their eyes from the man, when he giveth of his seed unto Molech, and kill him not:
5 Then I will set my face against that man, and against his family, and will cut him off, and all that go a whoring after him, to commit whoredom with Molech, from among their people.
6 And the soul that turneth after such as have familiar spirits, and after wizards, to go a whoring after them, I will even set my face against that soul, and will cut him off from among his people.
7 Sanctify yourselves therefore, and be ye holy: for I am the Lord your God.
8 And ye shall keep my statutes, and do them: I am the Lord which sanctify you.
9 For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him.
10 And the man that committeth adultery with another man’s wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour’s wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.
11 And the man that lieth with his father’s wife hath uncovered his father’s nakedness: both of them shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
12 And if a man lie with his daughter in law, both of them shall surely be put to death: they have wrought confusion; their blood shall be upon them.
13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
14 And if a man take a wife and her mother, it is wickedness: they shall be burnt with fire, both he and they; that there be no wickedness among you.
15 And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast.
16 And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
17 And if a man shall take his sister, his father’s daughter, or his mother’s daughter, and see her nakedness, and she see his nakedness; it is a wicked thing; and they shall be cut off in the sight of their people: he hath uncovered his sister’s nakedness; he shall bear his iniquity.
18 And if a man shall lie with a woman having her sickness, and shall uncover her nakedness; he hath discovered her fountain, and she hath uncovered the fountain of her blood: and both of them shall be cut off from among their people.
19 And thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy mother’s sister, nor of thy father’s sister: for he uncovereth his near kin: they shall bear their iniquity.
20 And if a man shall lie with his uncle’s wife, he hath uncovered his uncle’s nakedness: they shall bear their sin; they shall die childless.
21 And if a man shall take his brother’s wife, it is an unclean thing: he hath uncovered his brother’s nakedness; they shall be childless.
22 Ye shall therefore keep all my statutes, and all my judgments, and do them: that the land, whither I bring you to dwell therein, spue you not out.
23 And ye shall not walk in the manners of the nation, which I cast out before you: for they committed all these things, and therefore I abhorred them.
24 But I have said unto you, Ye shall inherit their land, and I will give it unto you to possess it, a land that floweth with milk and honey: I am the Lord your God, which have separated you from other people.
25 Ye shall therefore put difference between clean beasts and unclean, and between unclean fowls and clean: and ye shall not make your souls abominable by beast, or by fowl, or by any manner of living thing that creepeth on the ground, which I have separated from you as unclean.
26 And ye shall be holy unto me: for I the Lord am holy, and have severed you from other people, that ye should be mine.
27 A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them.

This was the old testament law given to Moses by the Great I AM, Jehovah, even Jesus Christ himself. Jesus didn't become a world traveler before his mission in Israel. Jesus wasn't taught by the world but was taught from on high by his Father in Heaven. He made no mistakes and lived a life without sin. Jesus' mission while on this earth was unto the House of Israel. He didn't go off teaching to the Gentile or other heathen nations.

Luke 2:43-52
43 And when they had fulfilled the days, as they returned, the child Jesus tarried behind in Jerusalem; and Joseph and his mother knew not of it.
44 But they, supposing him to have been in the company, went a day’s journey; and they sought him among their kinsfolk and acquaintance.
45 And when they found him not, they turned back again to Jerusalem, seeking him.
46 And it came to pass, that after three days they found him in the temple, sitting in the midst of the doctors, both hearing them, and asking them questions.
47 And all that heard him were astonished at his understanding and answers.
48 And when they saw him, they were amazed: and his mother said unto him, Son, why hast thou thus dealt with us? behold, thy father and I have sought thee sorrowing.
49 And he said unto them, How is it that ye sought me? wist ye not that I must be about my Father’s business?
50 And they understood not the saying which he spake unto them.

51 And he went down with them, and came to Nazareth, and was subject unto them: but his mother kept all these sayings in her heart.
52 And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man.

Here Jesus at the very young age of 12 was taking directions directly from his Father in Heaven and thus he was about his Father's business. All that heard him were astonished at his understanding and answers.

Matthew 15:22-28
22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.
23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.
24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
25 Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.
26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children’s bread, and to cast it to dogs.
27 And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters’ table.
28 Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.

Later it was given unto Paul the Apostle and others to take the gospel unto the Gentiles. Jesus was called to come and teach his gospel unto the house of Israel and later it was to go unto the Gentiles. Jesus was sent to teach his gospel to the House of Israel and not to receive the teachings of men.

Your complaint is not against me but against Jesus himself. You profess to know Jesus but you understand little about who he was and what he taught. Jesus was the God of the Old Testament who taught against homosexuality and made it a capital offense in the days of Moses. Jesus came to fulfill his law and not to do away with it. Jesus is the creator of this world and the Savior of it. It is his teachings that we should follow for He is the one who will stand as the judge in the day of judgement and the murderer, thief, adulterer, homosexual, etc who do not repent and forsake their sins will not find their abode in the kingdom of heaven because they are not willing to abide by the celestial law of the gospel which is the law of his kingdom. Your understanding of Jesus is not in line with the teachings of Jesus in the Bible. Jesus loves the sinner, but hates their sins. He suffered and died so that we could repent and find forgiveness of our sins. Homosexuality has been layed out by the Lord as an abomination.

According to Webster's dictionary, abomination is defined as such:

abomination​

noun
abom·i·na·tion | \ ə-ˌbä-mə-ˈnā-shən \

Definition of abomination

1: something regarded with disgust or hatred : something abominable
considered war an abomination
2: extreme disgust and hatred : LOATHING a crime regarded with abomination

That is how the Lord Jesus feels about the sin of homosexuality among other sins. He love and hopes the sinner would repent of his abomination but will execute judgement upon the unrepentant sinners.

Last edited:
7 out of every 10 Lesbian Marriages since Vermont opened the floodgates in the 90s have ended in Divorce
I looked at the national averages, they represent a much bigger and clearer picture. Also I find it hard to believe your figures, even for lesbians.

7 out of every 10 Lesbian Marriages since Vermont opened the floodgates in the 90s have ended in Divorce

:link: - living under a contract is the flaw for most relationships particularly fringe encounters. 7 in 10 seems high and wonder how may of those did not join back together on their own terms.

living together from the 1st century is the true heavenly prescribed relationship.

:link: - living under a contract is the flaw for most relationships particularly fringe encounters. 7 in 10 seems high and wonder how may of those did not join back together on their own terms.

living together from the 1st century is the true heavenly prescribed relationship.
I'm an older gay man, of all my friends who married none of them have divorced. Of course they had an advantage most of them had been together for decades. The legal affirmation of their relationship helped secure their property and rights. It was a win-win.

I'm an older gay man, of all my friends who married none of them have divorced. Of course they had an advantage most of them had been together for decades. The legal affirmation of their relationship helped secure their property and rights. It was a win-win.

that is all well and good - just not heavenly - those that make it so are the criminals, religious zealots. their sacrament.

- put the prostitute in jail, they scream. the true rappers scorn.

Forum List

Back