The Progressive National Anthem! All Hail!

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok3YcCVVfBU]The Government Can - LIVE - Tim Hawkins - YouTube[/ame]

.....As-opposed-to the oldy, moldy NeoCon National Anthem.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ai_bOYJLwYs]Germany national anthem.(1936) - YouTube[/ame]​

Mr. Shaman, you forget that most Republicans are Progressives, of the fascist type, so your video is quite accurate!

You even get rep!

actually, he is mimicking Republicans .... hollowness included.

He's mocking both Republicans and Democrats, the Big-State Authoritarians.

Republican: I will DENY group A their rights in order to make you happy!

Democrat: I will DISPARAGE group B their rights in order to make you happy!

Republican: I will construct a well-defined right for my privileged categorization of persons!

Democrat: I will create a right out of thin air!

--------------
Washington, Adams and Jefferson, looking down from heaven:

Washington: Did they ever read the Ninth Amendment?

Adams: Nay, neither have they read the Tenth Amendment.

Jefferson: We should help them, bless them with divine Providence, undo the ignorance that plagues them!

Washington: They no longer look to God for solutions.

Adams: They look only to other Men for their solutions.

Jefferson: But soon they will have to look to their Guns for solutions, or suffer the Final Solution.

Adams: Most surely they will choose the former, any man of dignity will fight for his freedom, or die trying!

Washington: Mr. Adams, these men have no dignity; they will embrace the latter as it shall bring an end to their miserable lives.

Jefferson: Hey, Mr. Franklin is flying another kite, but this time it flies towards the Earth, instead of towards the heavens!

Franklin: Don't mind me gentlemen, I've invented a way to electrify the souls of men.

Napoleon: Hey, that's my quote!

You must speak to the soul inorder to electrify him.

Last edited:
Mr. Shaman, you forget that most Republicans are Progressives....
That's easy to forget...seeing-as-how they haven't progressed beyond the 19th Century, yet.

Progressive means using the state to create/deny privileges based on your moral views; whilst competing for which party can grow government more than the other.

Progressivism is a political philosophy advocating or favoring social, political, and economic reform

Last edited:
Mr. Shaman, you forget that most Republicans are Progressives....
That's easy to forget...seeing-as-how they haven't progressed beyond the 19th Century, yet.

Progressive means using the state to create/deny privileges based on your moral views; whilst competing for which party can grow government more than the other.

Progressivism is a political philosophy advocating or favoring social, political, and economic reform

Sorry.....in this Country.....we rely on.....

....Webster.

b : making use of or interested in new ideas, findings, or opportunities

:eusa_whistle:

The Constitution?

Apparently this guy..and you have never read it.
The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes, duties, imposts and excises, to pay the debts and provide for the common defense and general welfare of the United States; but all duties, imposts and excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several states, and without regard to any census or enumeration.

Forum List

Back