The progressive war on Christmas/Christianity

Politics should have nothing to do with religion. I'm very liberal but I could not have an abortion and I still say, "Merry Christmas". But it's fine with me if a woman has an abortion or says, "Happy Holidays".

Stop blaming liberals for everything. It is you conservatives that have a stick up your you know whats!!

I don't care if you have an abortion or how you address holidays, I don't care if you don't celebrate any of them.

I find you amusing, telling people to stop blaming then turn right around a blame someone. LOL!

Looks like I hit a nerve. Or are you still mad about the election?? :eusa_boohoo:

I was rebutting your stupidity, you hit no nerve. Sorry.

I don't care if you have an abortion or how you address holidays, I don't care if you don't celebrate any of them.

I find you amusing, telling people to stop blaming then turn right around a blame someone. LOL!

Looks like I hit a nerve. Or are you still mad about the election?? :eusa_boohoo:

I was rebutting your stupidity, you hit no nerve. Sorry.

No, you weren't. You were just being a stupid jerk. Nothing new for you. I hope you get coal for Christmas.

Thanks, jake. It's been a while since we've heard from your party, the "Nekkid up a tree clucking like a chicken" bloc...

What's more, if I were a public official, I could weave God and Christ into every public speech and I could include Him in every official document if I so desire.

That's what freedom of religion is. Freedom of persecution for my faith. You can't prevent me in any way except to not vote for me, provided I'm not ESTABLISHING a state religion.

So fuck yourself 3 ways and sideways. But not in public. Because though progressives are big on depraved sexual exhibition in public, so far it's still illegal.

Is this how you're going to weave God and Christ into your speeches? By denigrating, insulting and swearing at someone, pretending to defend your faith?

Way to show what a good "Christian" you are.

ABS, kg is certifiably nuts. Period. I believe she would kill if she could get away with it. John Brown probably thought in the same forms of justifying what was proper and right in his mind, so that he could murder his opponents. kg apparently shares some of the same pathology.

What's more, if I were a public official, I could weave God and Christ into every public speech and I could include Him in every official document if I so desire.

That's what freedom of religion is. Freedom of persecution for my faith. You can't prevent me in any way except to not vote for me, provided I'm not ESTABLISHING a state religion.

So fuck yourself 3 ways and sideways. But not in public. Because though progressives are big on depraved sexual exhibition in public, so far it's still illegal.

Is this how you're going to weave God and Christ into your speeches? By denigrating, insulting and swearing at someone, pretending to defend your faith?

Are we talking about how good a Christian I am, or are we talking about the erosion of religious freedom?

I personally find the eternal atheist rant offensive...but that has nothing to do with whether or not they have the right to rant.

And your personal feelings about whether or not I'm a good example of Christianity has nothing whatever to do with freedom of religion.

It's just another example of anti-Christian bigots who think they can justify the erosion of liberty by attacking the people they wish to silence.

PS..of all the people on this forum who might pass judgement on my christianity, I think it's quite possible that you are the least qualified of them all to do so.

This thread is nauseating.

You have a bunch of liberals trying to convince people that it's their right to disallow all Christian symbols based on some sort of "freedom".

Our constitution does not dictate that our government be free of religious symbolism. It's not in there. This is another instance of progressives putting the brakes on freedom of religion and freedom of speech. Again you are dictating a removal of freedom, in the name of freedom.

Just as you insist that the government must legalize killing in order to improve life, now you insist that the government must restrict our freedom in order to increase liberty.

You are more than free to keep your backwards stupidity in your homes and churches.

Just don't put it anywhere that I have to look at it.

Fair is fair, Joe. Get your fucking abortion clinics and advertisements out of MY sight!

Or shut the fuck up and look the other way, you bigoted sumbitch!

PS..of all the people on this forum who might pass judgement on my christianity, I think it's quite possible that you are the least qualified of them all to do so.

Afraid I am......you are not looking so good

Sure you are. Are you a christian like you're a rightwinger, fraud?

Anyway, that's irrelevant. The point is, we have the right to exhibit and reference our religion in public, and we have the right not to be persecuted or penalized for it.

So cry me a river.

So, in your mind, if you can call that mass of mush between your ears a 'mind', Christians can be 'denigrated, insulted and sworn at', but we aren't allowed to return the favor?

Fuck you, Biker Bitch, with a lit stick of dynamite!!

Thank you, dot com, for openly admitting it's all about open sex displays.

Not that I ever doubted it was.

Time for you to trot over to the CDC where you can muse about why various depravities and taboos should be considered normal and legal, without fear of anyone calling you a sick twisted fuck....

Time for you to trot over to the CDC where you can muse about why various depravities and taboos should be considered normal and legal, without fear of anyone calling you a sick twisted fuck....

I said its better than openly lying about it as practiced by the good ol' GOP. You people never know what your gettin when you vote for your candidates :lol:

pmavitter2.png

Last edited:
Yeah, I read what you said.

Run to the cdz now. There you'll be *protected*.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back