The Progs will DENY SCIENCE when it comes to record snowfalls, that havent happened like this over 100 years.

The effects of 400 ppm in the atmosphere.

View attachment 410362
Is obsessive compulsive delusionary disorder fun?
Is that what you have?
I have Apple Google Netflix and around 800 others

You?
I'm retired. :lol:

You?
I am too young to be retired, when I do I will be a full time trader when not in triathlon training

Enjoy rotting
I guess your investments aren't as great as you think they are then. :lol:
Neither is your cooks pension from Taco Bell, but if it keeps you in beans.............................

Eventually everyone gets out out to pasture.

So is waiting to die fun?
You need to see it that way because you are feeling beaten.

You couldn't even figure out how to put air in a tire with a presta valve.
Nah, the presta valve adapter that I used has no return pin to power a gauge, so air could go in but not be adjusted. I bought a French unit and rode nearly 100 miles in 90 degree heat while you rested your rotting retired flesh.

Yawn

Not even sure how the fuck that is true, but it is

What about forest fires and volcanoes?

The CO2 from forest fires would carry the Carbon-13 signature, it has been circulating in the atmosphere high enough to get ZAPPED and gain a neutron ... say within the past million years or so ... still part of the natural 280 ppm ... and there have been volcanoes all along, so those would also be included in the natural 280 ppm and I don't think it's all that much ...

Not a trace of Carbon-13 in the remaining 125 ppm ... like the stuff has been buried for millions of years never reaching the upper atmosphere ... and that's why we're boiling the oceans off typing all this crap in ...

Pollution ...
I'm actually holding my breath so I don't pollute the atmosphere. I'm channeling James Nestor as we speak.
LOL do not worry, you will never set foot on a spacecraft or submarine, but you might find yourself in a cave collecting bat guano for your weed farm.

Yawn

LOL was I not supposed to mention the weed farm?

The quiet is deafening
Given your dire prediction concerning atmospheric CO2 pollution, I'd be surprised if I survived the night, Frannie.
When did I mention atmospheric CO2 pollution?

Oh yea I forgot, you have that delusional disorder thing

My bad
When you said CO2 was pollution, Francis.
Are you claiming that CO2 is not a pollutant that can cause a range of human effects culminating in death?

The researchers cited mounting evidence that CO2 levels as low as 1,000ppm can cause health problems, even if people are only exposed to them for an hour or two.

They found that CO2 levels exceeding 1,000ppm have already been observed in crowded and poorly ventilated rooms such as classrooms, offices and bedrooms as well as air-conditioned public transport and planes – all places where humans can spend several hours at a time.

Collating the findings of numerous studies, the academics summarised that acute exposure to high CO2 levels can have ‘adverse health outcomes’, citing studies which observed inflammation and reduced cognitive performance above 1,000ppm.

Chronic exposure to levels between 2,000ppm and 3,000ppm can have even worse impacts as this was linked to effects including kidney calcification and bone demineralisation.

The team behind the study warned that human CO2 exposure may be a growing problem in the coming years as projections suggest that by 2100 outdoor CO2 levels in some cities could exceed 1,000ppm for parts of the year.

‘Continuous exposure to increased atmospheric CO2 could be an overlooked stressor of the modern and/or future environment,’ the study suggested.

The researchers concluded by saying further research is needed to find ways to mitigate exposure to indoor CO2, especially for children and vulnerable people, and to fully understand its potential health effects.
I am claiming you are an idiot to be discussing it with CO2 at 400 ppm.
Why when the only person here to even mention 400 ppm CO2 is you. But at least this means that you now accept that you are an idiot.

You really spent time learning how to humiliate yourself?

Or you just like me as much as the Bureau did?
I think it is awesome that you made the leap that CO2 is a pollutant by arguing toxicity when atmospheric CO2 is at 400 ppm. :icon_rolleyes:
CO2 is a health damaging and or fatal pollution and toxin. Always was, not sure why you have a 400 ppm fetish
Because you are arguing CO2 is a pollutant in the atmosphere, dummy.

The only reason CO2 was determined by the GOVERNMENT was to be able to apply the clean air act to regulate it.
Pollution is pollution anyplace that the levels get too high. CO2 as such qualifies as pollution, and a fatal one in many instances. Not sure why you reject this, but you can prove me wrong by shutting yourself in a garage and cooking
CO2 is not a pollutant. It is a vital component of the carbon cycle. You can't make an argument that CO2 in the air is toxic. It is no where close to being toxic. The only argument that is being made is that CO2 will lead warming which is actually a good thing. So the only reason that the government labeled CO2 as a pollutant was to be able to regulate CO2. That's it. And you swallowed it.

View attachment 410362
Is that what you have?

You?

You?
I am too young to be retired, when I do I will be a full time trader when not in triathlon training

Enjoy rotting
Neither is your cooks pension from Taco Bell, but if it keeps you in beans.............................

Nah, the presta valve adapter that I used has no return pin to power a gauge, so air could go in but not be adjusted. I bought a French unit and rode nearly 100 miles in 90 degree heat while you rested your rotting retired flesh.

Yawn

I got twenty posts from you showing your stupidity on it. You want the link?

View attachment 410362
Is that what you have?

You?

You?

Enjoy rotting

Yawn

I suspect your life is pretty shitty. I never met anyone who lived a good life who had your shitty disposition.

The CO2 from forest fires would carry the Carbon-13 signature, it has been circulating in the atmosphere high enough to get ZAPPED and gain a neutron ... say within the past million years or so ... still part of the natural 280 ppm ... and there have been volcanoes all along, so those would also be included in the natural 280 ppm and I don't think it's all that much ...

Not a trace of Carbon-13 in the remaining 125 ppm ... like the stuff has been buried for millions of years never reaching the upper atmosphere ... and that's why we're boiling the oceans off typing all this crap in ...

Pollution ...
I'm actually holding my breath so I don't pollute the atmosphere. I'm channeling James Nestor as we speak.
LOL do not worry, you will never set foot on a spacecraft or submarine, but you might find yourself in a cave collecting bat guano for your weed farm.

Yawn

The quiet is deafening
Given your dire prediction concerning atmospheric CO2 pollution, I'd be surprised if I survived the night, Frannie.

My bad
Are you claiming that CO2 is not a pollutant that can cause a range of human effects culminating in death?

The researchers cited mounting evidence that CO2 levels as low as 1,000ppm can cause health problems, even if people are only exposed to them for an hour or two.

They found that CO2 levels exceeding 1,000ppm have already been observed in crowded and poorly ventilated rooms such as classrooms, offices and bedrooms as well as air-conditioned public transport and planes – all places where humans can spend several hours at a time.

Collating the findings of numerous studies, the academics summarised that acute exposure to high CO2 levels can have ‘adverse health outcomes’, citing studies which observed inflammation and reduced cognitive performance above 1,000ppm.

Chronic exposure to levels between 2,000ppm and 3,000ppm can have even worse impacts as this was linked to effects including kidney calcification and bone demineralisation.

The team behind the study warned that human CO2 exposure may be a growing problem in the coming years as projections suggest that by 2100 outdoor CO2 levels in some cities could exceed 1,000ppm for parts of the year.

‘Continuous exposure to increased atmospheric CO2 could be an overlooked stressor of the modern and/or future environment,’ the study suggested.

The researchers concluded by saying further research is needed to find ways to mitigate exposure to indoor CO2, especially for children and vulnerable people, and to fully understand its potential health effects.
Why when the only person here to even mention 400 ppm CO2 is you. But at least this means that you now accept that you are an idiot.

I think it is awesome that you made the leap that CO2 is a pollutant by arguing toxicity when atmospheric CO2 is at 400 ppm. :icon_rolleyes:
CO2 is a health damaging and or fatal pollution and toxin. Always was, not sure why you have a 400 ppm fetish

If you lower the atmospheric CO2 level to 200ppm you die.

View attachment 410362
Is that what you have?

You?

You?

Enjoy rotting

Yawn

I suspect your life is pretty shitty. I never met anyone who lived a good life who had your shitty disposition.
LOL coming from a weed farmer who thinks stoned qualifies as the good life

Pollution ...

Yawn

The quiet is deafening

My bad

Too much water you die, not enough water you die.

Is this big news to you?

View attachment 410362
Is that what you have?

You?

You?

Enjoy rotting

Yawn

You are confusing me with Treeshepherd who is 100 times a better person than you.

Everyone is laughing at you.

Pollution ...

Yawn

The quiet is deafening

My bad

Is this big news to you?
Your life sucks.

View attachment 410362
Is that what you have?

You?

You?

Enjoy rotting

Yawn

You are confusing me with Treeshepherd who is 100 times a better person than you.

Nope as there is only one ring ding

View attachment 410362
Is that what you have?

You?

You?

Enjoy rotting

Yawn

You will die alone.

Pollution ...

Yawn

The quiet is deafening

My bad

Is this big news to you?
Your life sucks.
LOL and you are saving the World on a messageboard.

Yup,

Pollution ...

Yawn

The quiet is deafening

My bad

Is this big news to you?
Your life sucks.

Yup,
You will die penniless.

View attachment 410362
Is that what you have?

You?

You?

Enjoy rotting

Yawn

You will die alone.
Death is of no consequence, as it is how one lived that carries the message forward.

LOL and you call me bitter

he he he

View attachment 410362
Is that what you have?

You?

You?

Enjoy rotting

Yawn

You will die alone.
Death is of no consequence, as it is how one lived that carries the message forward.

he he he
You will suffer to the last breath.

Pollution ...

Yawn

The quiet is deafening

My bad

Is this big news to you?
Your life sucks.

Yup,
You will die penniless.
Well yea as I do not intend to be buried with a bunch of pennies

View attachment 410362
Is that what you have?

You?

You?

Enjoy rotting

Yawn

You will die alone.

he he he
Nah as the doctors can not even begin to reconcile my VO max numbers, but I am considering fucking with a cardiologist telling him that my heartrate ranges from 47 bpm at night to 173 bpm on the largest hill in my county

How you doin there Doc?

Pollution ...

Yawn

The quiet is deafening

My bad

Is this big news to you?
Your life sucks.

Yup,
You will die penniless.
Well yea as I do not intend to be buried with a bunch of pennies
Your insecurities are on display in almost every post you make.

View attachment 410362
Is that what you have?

You?

You?

Enjoy rotting

Yawn

You will die alone.

he he he
Nah as the doctors can not even begin to reconcile my VO max numbers, but I am considering fucking with a cardiologist telling him that my heartrate ranges from 47 bpm at night to 173 bpm on the largest hill in my county
Thanks for proving my point.

Forum List

Back