🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Propaganda Campaign To Wreck Social Security Is Right On Track

It is an OPINION not a "fact"

Learn the difference
Can you tell us what you think a Ponzi Scheme is? The only thing different between SS and a Ponzi Scheme is that the Government is telling you that it's what they are doing now so there's technically no fraud. Though Im pretty sure there are still people who believe the Government is saving all that money they are stealing from them their entire working life.

Can you tell us what you think a Ponzi Scheme is? The only thing different between SS and a Ponzi Scheme is that the Government is telling you that it's what they are doing now so there's technically no fraud. Though Im pretty sure there are still people who believe the Government is saving all that money they are stealing from them their entire working life.
Sorry but it's just bullshit.

Ponzi schemes don't last 100 years.

How many hundreds of millions of americans have benefitted from SS and Medicare? Without them people are screwed. Work till you keel over. How great would that be?

How many of them would have actually retired wealthy if their money was put in private accounts and invested properly?

Answer

All of them

As little as I trust the government, I trust Wall Street even less.

Ok then mandate that emoyers must invest their employees money without the emoyers getting one red cent of that.

How many of them would have actually retired wealthy if their money was put in private accounts and invested properly?

Answer

All of them
In all likelihooda few. While hundreds of millions would have spent their last years in crushing poverty

Ohhh right...sure.

Most people don't even know what that means

That part is also true. All the same, how many seniors had to go back to work after one of our regular market crashes? Just think what kind of shape they would be in without the added protection of S.S.

In all likelihooda few. While hundreds of millions would have spent their last years in crushing poverty
Wrong.

Pick any 45 year span and tell me what the average return of the market was.

And then try to tell me SS is a better deal

Why do we need that stupid program any how?

How about you plan for your retirement and I plan for mine and we leave the government out of it?
Yes well we surely can't help out the working man now can we? After all we need a constant supply of labor right?

Yes well we surely can't help out the working man now can we? After all we need a constant supply of labor right?

If you work then save your money for retirement. We don't need the government forcing you to pay into some poorly run retirement fund that you may or may not ever get your money back.

If you are a sorry worthless shithead then you need the government to wipe your ass for you. However, the rest of us can handle our own affairs.

SS keeps people dependent on the government

How is that helping anyone?

Wall Street isn't dependent on the government? The government hasn't bailed them out time and again? Tell us, how would the markets be doing without this constant bailing out by the government? By the pumping of billions and billions and billions of dollars?

Wall Street isn't dependent on the government? The government hasn't bailed them out time and again? Tell us, how would the markets be doing without this constant bailing out by the government? By the pumping of billions and billions and billions of dollars?
Once again you are not investing in "Wall Street"

You are investing in companies and you can choose what companies to invest in.

Don't confuse bailing out GM or a bank with the literally thousands of other companies that have never been bailed out by the government.

Once again you are not investing in "Wall Street"

You are investing in companies and you can choose what companies to invest in.

Don't confuse bailing out GM or a bank with the literally thousands of other companies that have never been bailed out by the government.

Yes they have. By the billions and billions that has been pumped into the markets.

Forum List

Back