Zone1 The Prophet Joseph Smith understanding of the Earth may be scientifically correct

Think about it. Millions believe The Book of Mormon is inspired by God through the Prophet Joseph Smith. By saying the book is not inspiring saying Joseph Smith wasn’t inspired of God. My solution is ask God in the name of Jesus Christ with real intent and without a wavering faith and without a double mind. First study what is meant by a double mind, wavering faith and real intent. The Holy Ghost will teach.
He wasn’t inspired by God, but by Satan.
Mormons practice polygamy which is adultery in the eyes of the Lord.

And don’t give me the BS that it is illegal now. The well known scam in Utah is a Mormon man will marry one wife, then legally divorce her, then marry another, divorce, etc. Each “ex-wife” then goes on welfare as a “single mom” and gets paid by the state.

I do. Just not your erroneous changed Bible. The fact is, science fact again proves Joseph to have been a true prophet. Not like those that predicted the day, time and year back in 1918 🤣
I hate to see you find out the hard way. These last days are nearing there end. Jehovah loves you.

He wasn’t inspired by God, but by Satan.
Mormons practice polygamy which is adultery in the eyes of the Lord.

And don’t give me the BS that it is illegal now. The well known scam in Utah is a Mormon man will marry one wife, then legally divorce her, then marry another, divorce, etc. Each “ex-wife” then goes on welfare as a “single mom” and gets paid by the state.
Another double-minded person. No, adultery is having sexual relations with someone other than your wife. Polygamy done as was with Abraham and others in both old and new testaments the men were legally married to the subsequent wives. Thus, not polygamy.
As far a legality now, the governments of the U.S. have passed laws outlawing polygamy. You can marry another man if you are a man or a woman if you are a woman. You can cut off private parts and marry whichever sex you want. You can marry your dog but you can't legally marry another woman? What's wrong with your double-mind.
Joseph Smith saw the Godhead of Israel, the Father and Son. Spoke with them. Learned from them as well as angels from on high. Your Christian religion spewed out 20,000 different sects and thus divided.

I’m sure you do. Just not when it comes to Joseph Smith and the restoration of the Gospel and Church.
I said double-minded because most people do not have an empty cup when they begin their studies. They have their normalcy bias and judge from a prejudice point of view. Wonder how I converted from Judaism to believing in Christ and then to recognizing the inspired restored Gospel? I didn’t have that double mind of bias.
So why did the Mormon church not allow blacks to be leaders in the church before 1978?

Another double-minded person. No, adultery is having sexual relations with someone other than your wife. Polygamy done as was with Abraham and others in both old and new testaments the men were legally married to the subsequent wives. Thus, not polygamy.
As far a legality now, the governments of the U.S. have passed laws outlawing polygamy. You can marry another man if you are a man or a woman if you are a woman. You can cut off private parts and marry whichever sex you want. You can marry your dog but you can't legally marry another woman? What's wrong with your double-mind.
Joseph Smith saw the Godhead of Israel, the Father and Son. Spoke with them. Learned from them as well as angels from on high. Your Christian religion spewed out 20,000 different sects and thus divided.
Where is it legal to marry your dog? Christian religions have many sects as do Mormons.

So why did the Mormon church not allow blacks to be leaders in the church before 1978?
Why didn’t the Moses church allow 11 tribes of Israel be ordained to the Levitical Priesthood? Did any other Israelite tribe ever get to have the authority of the Priesthood? Do Jews have a priesthood today?
There were several opinions given over the years. But, according to the Prophet in 1978 we were all wrong. Blacks are joining a lot now. They are able to set aside that and understand. But white people can’t.

Why didn’t the Moses church allow 11 tribes of Israel be ordained to the Levitical Priesthood? Did any other Israelite tribe ever get to have the authority of the Priesthood? Do Jews have a priesthood today?
There were several opinions given over the years. But, according to the Prophet in 1978 we were all wrong. Blacks are joining a lot now. They are able to set aside that and understand. But white people can’t.
I had no issue with it, I was wondering, do you find it objectionable to ask questions? You seem to cast dispersions on my questions, why is that?

I had no issue with it, I was wondering, do you find it objectionable to ask questions? You seem to cast dispersions on my questions, why is that?
Not at all. I answer questions all the time. Usually the respondents then find other ways to attack me. For this one, what did you think of my response about the Priesthood has never been given to all. Still not to women. Although they share in the authority in certain circumstances like in out temples. They issue the ordinances to the women.

Not at all. I answer questions all the time. Usually the respondents then find other ways to attack me. For this one, what did you think of my response about the Priesthood has never been given to all. Still not to women. Although they share in the authority in certain circumstances like in out temples. They issue the ordinances to the women.
I said I have no issue with it.

The Book of Abraham is not part of the Bible.
By the way, the Book of Abraham is a true book of revelation from God.

Joseph Smith said it was a book from Abraham, hence the title. He "fake translated" it from ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics...but later, when it was found to be a common Egyptian funeral document....OOPS! Nothing at all to do with Abraham!

Joseph Smith said it was a book from Abraham, hence the title. He "fake translated" it from ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics...but later, when it was found to be a common Egyptian funeral document....OOPS! Nothing at all to do with Abraham!
In order to bring you up to speed and rid you of the anti-mormon BS you have been reading, let me ask you this one question, "What did Joseph Smith and the church purchase from Michael Chandler when they purchased what he sold them?"

Book of Abraham

The Joseph Smith Papyri

Summary: Joseph Smith had in his possession three or four long scrolls, plus a hypocephalus (Facsimile 2). Of these original materials, only a handful of fragments were recovered at the Metropolitan Museum. The majority of the papyri remains lost, and has likely been destroyed. There are a number of criticisms related to the recovered fragments of the Joseph Smith papyri. These criticisms are addressed below. [1]

JUMP TO SUBTOPIC:​

Your belief that the Book of Abraham was taken from the small amount of fragments found in the Metropolitan Museum is incorrect.

I hate to see you find out the hard way. These last days are nearing there end. Jehovah loves you.
So does YHVH

How did Yahweh turn into Jehovah?

Latin-speaking Christian scholars replaced the Y (which does not exist in Latin) with an I or a J (the latter of which exists in Latin as a variant form of I). Thus, the tetragrammaton became the artificial Latinized name Jehovah (JeHoWaH).Aug 15, 2023

So, what's the date this time? :auiqs.jpg:
When you see Babylon the great( worldwide false religionssssss) fall=Locking of the door to all. But then its to late. It triggers tribulation. You see The JW,s are the only ones to see that truth. Rev says. The merchants stand at a distance and mourn the fall of Babylon the great.Why? Because their shelves remain full= no more religious holidays. If their shelves are full, then the factory shelves are full= worldwide layoffs all at once. Not so hilarious is it Cougarbear. And the bible says-God puts it into their hearts to do away with Babylon the great-It cannot be stopped. When it occurs things will move swiftly.

So does YHVH

How did Yahweh turn into Jehovah?

Latin-speaking Christian scholars replaced the Y (which does not exist in Latin) with an I or a J (the latter of which exists in Latin as a variant form of I). Thus, the tetragrammaton became the artificial Latinized name Jehovah (JeHoWaH).Aug 15, 2023
We do not speak Hebrew names-Thus we use-Job, Jeremiah, Joshua, etc and Jehovah the almighty God. God has always made his name known and always will.

"Chandler took the collection on an exhibition tour of the northeastern United States, occasionally selling off a mummy or two. In July 1835 he made his way to Kirtland, Ohio and sold what remained of the collection (four mummies, two or three rolls of papyri and some loose papyrus sheets) to a group of citizens who purchased them for $2,400 on behalf of Joseph Smith and the Church. Not long after that Joseph announced that the papyri contained writings of the biblical patriarchs Abraham and Joseph. Various entries in his journal indicate that Joseph immediately began working on a translation of the Abraham material."

From The Book of Abraham

Yeah... a little...

thumbRNSBYUCALENDAR030609a1-369x369.jpg

Did any other Israelite tribe ever get to have the authority of the Priesthood? Do Jews have a priesthood today?
The priesthood of ancient Israel ended with Jesus, as he was the High Priest in the order of Melchizedek, not Aaron, to bring about a New Covenant.

Rabbinic “Jews” are fake Jews in name only and have nothing to do with ancient Israel.

Polygamy done as was with Abraham and others in both old and new testaments the men were legally married to the subsequent wives. Thus, not polygamy.
Just because Abraham and other Jewish Kings broke God’s Laws does not mean we can break them.

These men were examples of how Israel kept breaking God‘s covenant and laws, which is exactly why their nation was led to ruin over and over.

What was found was just a small portion. You are making judgments that you don't have much information on. There was a lot more there but burned up in that Chicago fire. Heck, there are books mentioned in the OT that are lost. What did they have that may change your view on things? Also, no one said it was translated. And, they are not for private interpretations. One verse may have multiple meanings.

Forum List

Back