The pseudo science of man-made global warming...

The last 1500 years is on the graph, Einstein.
C'mon Ding. We went through that all before. Did you forget that what you circled is actually 20,000 years, not 1,500. Just look at the scale definition at the bottom of the time axis.
lol, why are you lying? The circle is showing the area to look at you idiot. The last 1500 years are on this graph. If your argument were stronger, you wouldn't need to squelch discussion of the data, dipshit.

C'mon Ding. We went through that all before. Did you forget that what you circled is actually 20,000 years, not 1,500. Just look at the scale definition at the bottom of the time axis.
Do the AGT's match for the present, dipshit? Yes they do!

proxy-based_temperature_reconstruction.png

upload_2016-12-6_15-24-9-png.100985

So now that we have resolved that both curves include the last 1500 years, dipshit, is the current AGT in excess of the previous four interglacial peaks in temperature, dipshit? No it is not!

So now... my final question to you is.... can you be a bigger dipshit than you already are? I hope you are not this incompetent and dishonest in your day job. You wouldn't happen to be a climate scientist, would you? That would explain your lack of competence and honesty.

lol, why are you lying? The circle is showing the area to look at you idiot. The last 1500 years are on this graph. If your argument were stronger, you wouldn't need to squelch discussion of the data, dipshit.
Just look at the scale definition at the bottom of the time axis in the lower graph. The data in the circle has a span of 20,000 years according to that scale. Insults won't change that.

Just look at the scale definition at the bottom of the time axis in the lower graph. The data in the circle has a span of 20,000 years according to that scale. Insults won't change that.
it does? hmmmm, looks closer to 1,500 within his circle. you know the first tic mark is 100,000 years right? Get a ruler out and measure again. you failed this time. 20,000 is in the first large dip.

So now... my final question to you is.... can you be a bigger dipshit than you already are? I hope you are not this incompetent and dishonest in your day job. You wouldn't happen to be a climate scientist, would you? That would explain your lack of competence and honesty.
Gosh you are awfully angry. Did you check the scale at the bottom of the graph?

So now that we have resolved that both curves include the last 1500 years, dipshit, is the current AGT in excess of the previous four interglacial peaks in temperature, dipshit? No it is not!
Of course it's not. What are you concluding from that?

Do the AGT's match for the present, dip shit? Yes. Were both graphs posted at the exact same time on the NASA website? Yes. Are you seriously arguing that this curve does not include the data for the past 1500 years? It does appear so. Why? Because you are devoid of honesty and this destroys your argument.

Of course it's not. What are you concluding from that?
That what we are seeing today is still within the normal range of past interglacial cycles.

Gosh you are awfully angry. Did you check the scale at the bottom of the graph?
Well... you did lie about what we concluded, dipshit. If you don't want to be called a dipshit, stop lying.

Oh no. crikey wasn't being sarcastic. He said "off the sceptics". That is a clear call for murder. I said "regulate" as in a legal manner.

So after first admitting you did imply she should stop breathing, but that it was okay because you did it nicely, you've now spun completely about, flipflopping totally, and are declaring you did no such thing.

You're really bad at lying. That's one reason why you should stop doing it so regularly. I mean, people can appreciate a good liar, but you suck hard at it. Watching you try to lie successfully is like watching faceplant vidoes. Everyone here knows you're lying, and you know everyone knows it, yet you still do it. Why? Because pathological narcissists are emotionally incaple of admitting any error of any sort. Your stunted manchild psyche is simply incapable of truthfulness.

Anyways, the issue is settled, so there's no need to talk about it more. By your very own definition, you are a proudly homicidal, a perfect representative of the homicidal denier cult. Glad we have that settled. That is, unless you'd like to change your definition. But then, if you did that, you wouldn't be able to lie about liberals to further your sputtering bug-eyed hatred. Ooh, you are in a pickle. Sucks to be you.

Oh no. crikey wasn't being sarcastic. He said "off the sceptics". That is a clear call for murder. I said "regulate" as in a legal manner.

So after first admitting you did imply she should stop breathing, but that it was okay because you did it nicely, you've now spun completely about, flipflopping totally, and are declaring you did no such thing.

You're really bad at lying. That's one reason why you should stop doing it so regularly. I mean, people can appreciate a good liar, but you suck hard at it. Watching you try to lie successfully is like watching faceplant vidoes. Everyone here knows you're lying, and you know everyone knows it, yet you still do it. Why? Because pathological narcissists are emotionally incaple of admitting any error of any sort. Your stunted manchild psyche is simply incapable of truthfulness.

Anyways, the issue is settled, so there's no need to talk about it more. By your very own definition, you are a proudly homicidal, a perfect representative of the homicidal denier cult. Glad we have that settled. That is, unless you'd like to change your definition. But then, if you did that, you wouldn't be able to lie about liberals to further your sputtering bug-eyed hatred. Ooh, you are in a pickle. Sucks to be you.

mammy, the first thing you should learn is not to project your own bad behaviors. crickey knows exactly what he was saying, as do you. We called you both on your bullshit behavior and you decided to double down on stupid. The fact remains that the only provable group who has ever called for the incarceration and murder of people who don't agree with their theory is YOU, and your fellow progressive fruitcakes.

I am stating the fact that I never suggested anyone be killed or commit suicide. And a skeptic is someone who exhibits skepticism.

Of course you did crick...why lie?

No, he didn't. You're lying as big as Westwall. Cultists tend to do that.

Stephanie suggested that Crick off himself.

Crick pointed out the error in Stephanie's logic, and showed her train of logic would indicate it would be more logical for her to off deniers instead of decent people.

Pointing out what someone else's logic says is not agreeing with that logic, shit-for-brains, and only liars will try to claim it is.

The only people on this board to have called for people to die over this topic are deniers, and they tend to do it regularly, and then lie their asses off and project their homicidal lust on to the moral side. The two sides are radically diffeernt. Deniers include a large number of violent psychopaths in their ranks, and the rational people don't.

And again, shit-for-brains, it's not. Ice cores don't include the most recent 50 years or so, because it takes that long for the ice layers to become airtight.

I've told you that several times. You've ignored it every time, and instead gone right back to your demonstrably bullshit claim.

You're being deliberately dishonest, by ignoring the facts that rip apart you're stupid claims. Since you're not debating honestly, why should anyone pay any attention to you? After all, religious nutters willing to lie for their cult are a dime-a-dozen. You don't bring anything new to the table by acting like that.

Well... you did lie about what we concluded, dipshit. If you don't want to be called a dipshit, stop lying.
I really don't care what you call me.

Let me refer you back my post #179 in the thread Arctic-Heat,
Wuwei said:
"But when you look at the far right sections, and at the x and y axis legends, you see the top graph increases about 1 degree in 100 years and the bottom graph (where you circled) increases about 10 degrees in 20,000 years. With that you can calculate the slopes.

If you do the arithmetic the current rise is .01 degrees per year
The glacial rise is about .0005 degrees per year.

That doesn't look the same anymore does it. Are you following this? Have you come across the definition of "slope" in any of your classes? If not you can find a mathematical definition of slope in thefreedictionary.com"
Why don't you tell me why you think the very slow glacial rise of .0005 deg/yr sped up by a factor of 20 to .01 deg/yr in the last few decades.

crickey knows exactly what he was saying, as do you.

Obviously. That would be why we're stating the provable fact that you're being deliberately dishonest. Instead of condemning the very common calls for violence from your side, you proudly run interference for those people whenever we highlight those tactics. That indicates your enthusiastic endorsement of those tactics.

The fact remains that the only provable group who has ever called for the incarceration and murder of people who don't agree with their theory is YOU, and your fellow progressive fruitcakes.

You always pretend it's a fact, yet you've been unable to show even a single example of anyone on the side of reason here using such tactics. You're using the propaganda techniques of your mentors, Stalin and Alinsky.

Now, let me go find that list Crick posted once. If nobody on your side has ever made such calls for death, then why does that small excerpt of denier death-lust have so many examples? You stated clearly and directly that it had never happened, yet it clearly happens over and over. You flat-out lied to our faces.

Now, go on. Handwave them away again. Run that interference, to demonstrate how much you love those tactics.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/9523747/
---
boedicca said:
In order to reduce your own personal creation of greenhouse gasses, hold your breath forever.

SSDD said:
I wonder how many of these warmer idiots will suicide out of sheer despair when the hoax finally comes tumbling down?

CrusaderFrank said:
It never ends well for Death worshipong Cults, CO2 is their Jonesville and they will glady drink the KoolAid

daveman said:
So, it looks like you can kill yourself out of shame now. But that's one emotion you're incapable of, isn't it?

Kosh said:
If the OP and all the other AGW cult members would stop breathing the CO2 problem will be fixed..

Kosh said:
If the OP and all the other AGW cult members would stop breathing the CO2 problem will be fixed..

dilloduck said:
I just made one and you're right---it's too expensive to let people with breathing problems live.

Redfish said:
Lets see now, if your charts and conclusions are correct, we need to kill all the chinese and indians. Should we nuke them? no, too much fall out. Poison their water? stop shipping food to them? how about the booming populations in indonesia and south america, how do we eliminate them?

HenryBHough said:
Nice part of cults is that they tend to mass suicide.
In this instance, if they are right, their lemmingesque checking out would do an immense bit toward ending the warming they fear most. Provided they all just took dirt naps instead of being roasted and emitting all those nasty pollutants......

CrusaderFrank said:
Oh Please! Oh God! That would be so fucking awesome! They don't even have to die, just get off the Internet

gallantwarrior said:
Really, the absolute best way for humans to limit their emissions is to minimize the number of humans. I most heartily welcome the voluntary participation of those who believe that humans are a major factor in "global warming", or "climate change" (whatever the current buzzword is) in the "minimize humans" green program..go ahead, do us all a favor, your personal contribution to decreasing human damage to the planet will be welcomed.

CrusaderFrank said:
This is why I say the Warmers are a sick, death-worshiping Cult

Kosh said:
Well all you AGW church members if you believe that CO2 drives climate you might want to show belief by not breathing anymore.

Sunshine said:
Reduce air pollution. Stop breathing. We promise to miss you. But we will enjoy the cleaner air.

gallantwarrior said:
I have issued this challenge before to all the adherents of the AGW cult before:
If you are so very concerned about the damage being done to the Earth by human infestation, please lead the way. You are more than welcome to contribute, up close and personal, to improving the situation. I'll be watching the obits to see whether you all are convinced enough to put your money where your mouth is.

gallantwarrior said:
The solution to AGW issue is simple, and very inexpensive. Since CO2 is a normally occurring byproduct of human respiration, I challenge every proponent of AGW, every worshiper of the whole AGW myth, to cease all respiration, and ensure that anyone in your family joins you in you effort to diminish humanity's contribution to CO2 emissions.
C'mon, step up and show us how committed you are to saving the environment.

flacaltenn said:
"If you want to save the Planet, Stop breathing dammit"
---

crickey knows exactly what he was saying, as do you.

Obviously. That would be why we're stating the provable fact that you're being deliberately dishonest. Instead of condemning the very common calls for violence from your side, you proudly run interference for those people whenever we highlight those tactics. That indicates your enthusiastic endorsement of those tactics.

The fact remains that the only provable group who has ever called for the incarceration and murder of people who don't agree with their theory is YOU, and your fellow progressive fruitcakes.

You always pretend it's a fact, yet you've been unable to show even a single example of anyone on the side of reason here using such tactics. You're using the propaganda techniques of your mentors, Stalin and Alinsky.

Now, let me go find that list Crick posted once. If nobody on your side has ever made such calls for death, then why does that small excerpt of denier death-lust have so many examples? You stated clearly and directly that it had never happened, yet it clearly happens over and over. You flat-out lied to our faces.

Now, go on. Handwave them away again. Run that interference, to demonstrate how much you love those tactics.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/9523747/
---
boedicca said:
In order to reduce your own personal creation of greenhouse gasses, hold your breath forever.

SSDD said:
I wonder how many of these warmer idiots will suicide out of sheer despair when the hoax finally comes tumbling down?

CrusaderFrank said:
It never ends well for Death worshipong Cults, CO2 is their Jonesville and they will glady drink the KoolAid

daveman said:
So, it looks like you can kill yourself out of shame now. But that's one emotion you're incapable of, isn't it?

Kosh said:

Kosh said:

dilloduck said:
I just made one and you're right---it's too expensive to let people with breathing problems live.

Redfish said:
Lets see now, if your charts and conclusions are correct, we need to kill all the chinese and indians. Should we nuke them? no, too much fall out. Poison their water? stop shipping food to them? how about the booming populations in indonesia and south america, how do we eliminate them?

HenryBHough said:
Nice part of cults is that they tend to mass suicide.
In this instance, if they are right, their lemmingesque checking out would do an immense bit toward ending the warming they fear most. Provided they all just took dirt naps instead of being roasted and emitting all those nasty pollutants......

CrusaderFrank said:
Oh Please! Oh God! That would be so fucking awesome! They don't even have to die, just get off the Internet

gallantwarrior said:
Really, the absolute best way for humans to limit their emissions is to minimize the number of humans. I most heartily welcome the voluntary participation of those who believe that humans are a major factor in "global warming", or "climate change" (whatever the current buzzword is) in the "minimize humans" green program..go ahead, do us all a favor, your personal contribution to decreasing human damage to the planet will be welcomed.

CrusaderFrank said:
This is why I say the Warmers are a sick, death-worshiping Cult

Kosh said:
Well all you AGW church members if you believe that CO2 drives climate you might want to show belief by not breathing anymore.

Sunshine said:
Reduce air pollution. Stop breathing. We promise to miss you. But we will enjoy the cleaner air.

gallantwarrior said:
I have issued this challenge before to all the adherents of the AGW cult before:
If you are so very concerned about the damage being done to the Earth by human infestation, please lead the way. You are more than welcome to contribute, up close and personal, to improving the situation. I'll be watching the obits to see whether you all are convinced enough to put your money where your mouth is.

gallantwarrior said:
The solution to AGW issue is simple, and very inexpensive. Since CO2 is a normally occurring byproduct of human respiration, I challenge every proponent of AGW, every worshiper of the whole AGW myth, to cease all respiration, and ensure that anyone in your family joins you in you effort to diminish humanity's contribution to CO2 emissions.
C'mon, step up and show us how committed you are to saving the environment.

flacaltenn said:
"If you want to save the Planet, Stop breathing dammit"
---

Almost ALL of which refer to the idiocy of CO2 being classified a pollutant. A trace gas that YOU exhale nitwit. Not one of those statements is a declaration of intent as crickeys was. They are a sarcastic response to an idiotic statement on the part of YOU morons.

You're so fucking stupid (or intellectually dishonest, you choose) you can't understand the difference between a off color joke and a call to incarcerate and murder people.

The video below is the sort of bullshit you clowns support.

And again, shit-for-brains, it's not. Ice cores don't include the most recent 50 years or so, because it takes that long for the ice layers to become airtight.

I've told you that several times. You've ignored it every time, and instead gone right back to your demonstrably bullshit claim.

You're being deliberately dishonest, by ignoring the facts that rip apart you're stupid claims. Since you're not debating honestly, why should anyone pay any attention to you? After all, religious nutters willing to lie for their cult are a dime-a-dozen. You don't bring anything new to the table by acting like that.
Look at the AGT's of both curves and then get back to me with your bullshit rejection of data.

Forum List

Back