The purpose of the Nashville blast was to turn Christmas into fire and hate as the devil always seeks to do. FOX news helped

The blast was a diversionary tactic to take people minds off the election fiasco. Blast was in a very republican city but at a time and place that would limit any injuries. if the FBI is investigating they maybe investigating themselves.

The blast was a diversionary tactic to take people minds off the election fiasco. Blast was in a very republican city but at a time and place that would limit any injuries. if the FBI is investigating they maybe investigating themselves.
Will we find out election results were stored on servers in a Nashville building

This thing is probably an elaborate suicide.
Or there was already a dead body in the RV. This was terrorism no doubt about it
Terrorist acts usually have clear political targets.
and so far no group had claimed credit for the bombing
The target usually indicates the political agenda of a terrorist. Here we have no real target and an effort by the bomber to clear people from the blast area. It's the opposite of terrorism because no one feels terrorized by this. The prevailing attitude is simply curiosity about the person that did this. Someone wants to be famous.

Or somebody had a grudge against AT&T whose service was disrupted for hours afterward

1608990472179.png

1608990479822.png

Maybe it was Carly... she looks like she's fed up.

by providing near 24 hour coverage of the blast, as such FOX news helped the terrorist get their message out.

Nashville police reveal possible human remains found near bomb site | Fox News
Ya, 24 hour aday news coverage is bad. Will mess with your brain. Fox ain't the only one. I for eight months of the year see very little TV or news coverage. I have to admit there is a month a year where I have very little to do and am hammered by the news like most people. There are days it literally turns my stomach. I miss the water when fishing season is over. If I did not have a daughter and grandson child to see in the off season I am not sure I would spend any time on land.

Forum List

Back