🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Putinization of Trump

Putin: What are we seeing in the United States? We are seeing the continuation of an acute internal political struggle despite the fact that the presidential election is over and it ended in Mr Trump’s convincing victory. Nevertheless, in my opinion, several goals are being set in this struggle.

The first is to undermine the legitimacy of the US president-elect. By the way, in this regard, I would like to point out that whether deliberately or not, these people are causing enormous damage to US interests. The impression is that, after a practice run in Kiev, they are now ready to organise a Maidan in Washington to prevent Trump from taking office.

The second goal is to tie the new president’s hands as he works to fulfil the campaign promises he made to the American people both at home and abroad. Well, think, how can anything be done to improve Russian-US relations if red herrings such as interference by hackers in the election campaign are trotted out? Although to reiterate, hackers – whoever they are – did not compile anything; they did not make anything up; they only disclosed material. Or, especially, if Russian special services have some compromising material on the president-elect.

Look, I am not acquainted with Mr Trump. I have never met him. I do not know what he will do in the international arena, so I have no reason either to attack him or criticise him for whatever reason or to defend him, no matter what. However, these leaks are obviously fabricated.

People who order these kinds of fabrications, which are now being used to smear the US President-elect, and use it to advance their political agenda are worse than prostitutes. They have no moral constraints at all. By the way, Russia is constantly dealing with such people, our opponents. The fact that such methods are being used against the President-elect of the United States is certainly unparalleled and has never happened before. This indicates the significant level of degradation among political elites in the West, including the United States.

But I very much hope that common sense will prevail. This applies to relations between the United States and its allies, including in Europe. After all, it is the current outgoing administration that has involved many European political leaders in the US domestic political fight. Today's problems are the result of these activities.

I am sure that major mutual interests will set things right. Things will fall into place eventually. By the same token, I am sure, we will eventually be able to return to normal state-to-state relations in the interests of both the peoples of Europe and the peoples of Russia and the United States, which will contribute to advancing the global economy, stabilising the international situation and providing security.

Joint news conference with President of Moldova Igor Dodon

Why would anyone believe Putin :dunno:

:lmao:
Why wouldn't?

How shall I count the ways....

Let's start with the total denial of Russian involvement in the destabilization of eastern Ukraine...

You can't blame Putin, he's an old KGB spook, carrying on a fine old Soviet tradition.
The destabilization of Ukraine was the handiwork of the Global Elite. Stratford57 has demonstrated it many times over with facts.

Wow how funny. Putin says he doesn't know Trump... that's the same thing Trump said during the election cycle, which is counter to what he said in a video interview where he said he knew Putin. Both are liars, how convenient. Your leader is a lying piece of shit that orders to have his political opponents murdered, jailed, and their fortunes taken from them.
In defense of our Constitution from the enemies within that wouldn't be a bad idea over here also.

Glad to see you admit you're in favor of fascism. How ironic to say fascism should be used to defend the Constitution... :lmao:

You are one confused trooper.
Far from it. I have never excluded due process. Pay attention before jumping into conclusions. Enemies within should be dealt with. Financing terror organizations should be prosecuted....

You don't murder, jail, and take away the wealth of your political opponents just because you don't agree with them... You did in fact just say you were ok with that. I never mentioned anything about funding terror organizations... you just did to build a strawman.

Sorry that shit ain't going to fly with me.
Strawman?
George Soros funds the Black Lives Matter, ANTIFA, anti-European, left-wing agit - Pastebin.com

Putin: What are we seeing in the United States? We are seeing the continuation of an acute internal political struggle despite the fact that the presidential election is over and it ended in Mr Trump’s convincing victory. Nevertheless, in my opinion, several goals are being set in this struggle.

The first is to undermine the legitimacy of the US president-elect. By the way, in this regard, I would like to point out that whether deliberately or not, these people are causing enormous damage to US interests. The impression is that, after a practice run in Kiev, they are now ready to organise a Maidan in Washington to prevent Trump from taking office.

The second goal is to tie the new president’s hands as he works to fulfil the campaign promises he made to the American people both at home and abroad. Well, think, how can anything be done to improve Russian-US relations if red herrings such as interference by hackers in the election campaign are trotted out? Although to reiterate, hackers – whoever they are – did not compile anything; they did not make anything up; they only disclosed material. Or, especially, if Russian special services have some compromising material on the president-elect.

Look, I am not acquainted with Mr Trump. I have never met him. I do not know what he will do in the international arena, so I have no reason either to attack him or criticise him for whatever reason or to defend him, no matter what. However, these leaks are obviously fabricated.

People who order these kinds of fabrications, which are now being used to smear the US President-elect, and use it to advance their political agenda are worse than prostitutes. They have no moral constraints at all. By the way, Russia is constantly dealing with such people, our opponents. The fact that such methods are being used against the President-elect of the United States is certainly unparalleled and has never happened before. This indicates the significant level of degradation among political elites in the West, including the United States.

But I very much hope that common sense will prevail. This applies to relations between the United States and its allies, including in Europe. After all, it is the current outgoing administration that has involved many European political leaders in the US domestic political fight. Today's problems are the result of these activities.

I am sure that major mutual interests will set things right. Things will fall into place eventually. By the same token, I am sure, we will eventually be able to return to normal state-to-state relations in the interests of both the peoples of Europe and the peoples of Russia and the United States, which will contribute to advancing the global economy, stabilising the international situation and providing security.

Joint news conference with President of Moldova Igor Dodon

Why would anyone believe Putin :dunno:

:lmao:
Why wouldn't?

Let's start with the total denial of Russian involvement in the destabilization of eastern Ukraine...

You can't blame Putin, he's an old KGB spook, carrying on a fine old Soviet tradition.
The destabilization of Ukraine was the handiwork of the Global Elite. Stratford57 has demonstrated it many times over with facts.

Yes, I did. Liberals don't listen. Remember the Bible chapter: "they will have ears, but won't hear; they will have eyes but won't see".

Everything is sour grapes to you.

So tell me Skye - what do you think of Trumps obvious lies?

He claimed he had "never feuded with the intelligence agencies". True or False?

I am loyal to him

I'm on his side.

Not on the anti-Trump's loony left brigade side.

Come rain or shine after the horror story of Hussein Obama I am totally for President Trump.Period.

That's how it is Coyote. :)

Ok, but can you answer the question Skye?

I answered.

I am on President Trump's side.

No use of asking any more Coyote.

My question was this: He claimed he had "never feuded with the intelligence agencies". True or False?

So, are you saying Skye - that you are fine with a president that lies, you support lies?

Typical far left drone and their loaded questions that follow their debunked religious dogma.

More proof why the far left should never be in charge of anything..

Do you finally admit that Obama was the worst president ever? Especially since he allowed the invasion of Ukraine?

Do you admit that Obama lied? Since you far left drones supported everything he did or said without question?

Thanks for attempting to be on topic Kosh, but Trump is president now, and Trump is the focus of the topic. Review post #1 if you are confused.

We have a president who has now - in just ... what...3 days in office - created a whole new term: Alternative Facts.

Name: Alternative facts.

Appearance: The greatest, strongest, shiniest type of fact that has ever existed anywhere in the known and unknown universe, period.

That sounds like cobblers. No, you misunderstand. It’s not cobblers, it’s an alternative fact.

Sorry? You know, an alternative fact. See this picture of a horse? I want you to tell me what it is.
It’s a horse. No it isn’t. It’s a spaceship.

No, it’s a horse. You just told me it was a horse. But it’s a spaceship. Any idiot can see it’s a spaceship. It’s got four launching pads, and two cockpits at the front, and a lovely shiny mane.

Spaceships don’t have manes. The ones I’ve seen do. Listen, I’m not lying. I’m just presenting you with an alternative fact.

Seriously, I still don’t understand what this means. On Friday, Donald Trump became president of the US. Photos showed a smaller than average turnout for his inauguration. Then, on Saturday, his press secretary, Sean Spicer, told everyone: “This was the largest audience ever to witness an inauguration, period, both in person and around the globe,” which was a demonstrable lie.......

Yes, I remember that. But then, in an attempt to brush away Spicer’s nonsense, Trump’s White House counsel, Kellyanne Conway, told NBC: “You’re saying it’s a falsehood and Sean Spicer ... gave alternative facts to that.”

So, an alternative fact is a lie. No! How dare you! It’s an alternative fact. You might perceive the truth one way, but it doesn’t mean that everyone will.

I think you get the idea here....if you're still lost, follow the bouncing ball....

You bed wetters had no problem with the KGB, or Putin until it became politically expedient for you.

Ted Kennedy attempted to undermine Reagan.

Suck it.

Kennedy’s message was simple. He proposed an unabashed quid pro quo. Kennedy would lend Andropov a hand in dealing with President Reagan. In return, the Soviet leader would lend the Democratic Party a hand in challenging Reagan in the 1984 presidential election. “The only real potential threats to Reagan are problems of war and peace and Soviet-American relations,” the memorandum stated. “These issues, according to the senator, will without a doubt become the most important of the election campaign.”

Ted Kennedy's Soviet Gambit

I am loyal to him

I'm on his side.

Not on the anti-Trump's loony left brigade side.

Come rain or shine after the horror story of Hussein Obama I am totally for President Trump.Period.

That's how it is Coyote. :)

I answered.

My question was this: He claimed he had "never feuded with the intelligence agencies". True or False?

So, are you saying Skye - that you are fine with a president that lies, you support lies?

Typical far left drone and their loaded questions that follow their debunked religious dogma.

Do you finally admit that Obama was the worst president ever? Especially since he allowed the invasion of Ukraine?

Do you admit that Obama lied? Since you far left drones supported everything he did or said without question?

Thanks for attempting to be on topic Kosh, but Trump is president now, and Trump is the focus of the topic. Review post #1 if you are confused.

We have a president who has now - in just ... what...3 days in office - created a whole new term: Alternative Facts.

Appearance: The greatest, strongest, shiniest type of fact that has ever existed anywhere in the known and unknown universe, period.

That sounds like cobblers. No, you misunderstand. It’s not cobblers, it’s an alternative fact.

Sorry? You know, an alternative fact. See this picture of a horse? I want you to tell me what it is.

No, it’s a horse. You just told me it was a horse. But it’s a spaceship. Any idiot can see it’s a spaceship. It’s got four launching pads, and two cockpits at the front, and a lovely shiny mane.

Spaceships don’t have manes. The ones I’ve seen do. Listen, I’m not lying. I’m just presenting you with an alternative fact.

Seriously, I still don’t understand what this means. On Friday, Donald Trump became president of the US. Photos showed a smaller than average turnout for his inauguration. Then, on Saturday, his press secretary, Sean Spicer, told everyone: “This was the largest audience ever to witness an inauguration, period, both in person and around the globe,” which was a demonstrable lie.......

Yes, I remember that. But then, in an attempt to brush away Spicer’s nonsense, Trump’s White House counsel, Kellyanne Conway, told NBC: “You’re saying it’s a falsehood and Sean Spicer ... gave alternative facts to that.”

So, an alternative fact is a lie. No! How dare you! It’s an alternative fact. You might perceive the truth one way, but it doesn’t mean that everyone will.

I think you get the idea here....if you're still lost, follow the bouncing ball....

So are you going to answer the questions? (here they are again since you missed them:

Since you falsely show that Putin and Trump are the same, Putin gained more ground under Obama!

So yes it is about Obama! Since you want Trump to clean up the mess that you far left drones cheered for!

It's all sour grapes from the anti-Trump brigade ....nobody cares about them anymore. Losers.

They will be twisting and crying for the next 4-8 years. Then if they get in again they will cry about something else.

Sounds like you support open liars alternative facts as well.
I do not support you in any way, so you are wrong.

I should hope not since I don't care for liars. Or alternative facts.

From the OP article:

...For one thing, the American media has a distinct advantage over their Russian colleagues. You can meaningfully influence the public opinion so as to unseat Trump in the next election cycle. We don’t have that kind of privilege because that’s not how elections work in Russia,” he says....

I thought the media already tried and failed to influence public opinion, destroy Trump and have crooked Hillary installed?

You bed wetters had no problem with the KGB, or Putin until it became politically expedient for you.

Ted Kennedy attempted to undermine Reagan.

Suck it.

Kennedy’s message was simple. He proposed an unabashed quid pro quo. Kennedy would lend Andropov a hand in dealing with President Reagan. In return, the Soviet leader would lend the Democratic Party a hand in challenging Reagan in the 1984 presidential election. “The only real potential threats to Reagan are problems of war and peace and Soviet-American relations,” the memorandum stated. “These issues, according to the senator, will without a doubt become the most important of the election campaign.”

Ted Kennedy's Soviet Gambit

I've never liked Putin dude. What's brought on this sudden love for Putin? Was it alternative facts?

It's all sour grapes from the anti-Trump brigade ....nobody cares about them anymore. Losers.

They will be twisting and crying for the next 4-8 years. Then if they get in again they will cry about something else.

Sounds like you support open liars alternative facts as well.
I do not support you in any way, so you are wrong.

I should hope not since I don't care for liars. Or alternative facts.

I call BS on that, it is OP and being a far left drone you supported the lies of Obama and the far left!

See how the far left thinks pushing their debunked religious agenda is a discussion?

This is why the far left should never be in charge of anything!

I answered.

So are you going to answer the questions? (here they are again since you missed them:

Since you falsely show that Putin and Trump are the same, Putin gained more ground under Obama!

So yes it is about Obama! Since you want Trump to clean up the mess that you far left drones cheered for!

The OP is about Trump and Putin. Review post #1 if you are confused about it.

It's not about but but but OBAMA or but but but BUSH!

It's Trump all the way. And his alternative facts. And his pathological lying.

I answered.

Here is your title: The Putinization of Trump

And you used a Russian hack site for your "facts"

It is about the far left not being able to admit they are wrong and Obama was the worst president ever!

So you just lied about what your thread is about!

You far left drones do not know what a discussion is let alone a debate.

Just admit you can not answer basic questions, because then you would have to admit Obama was a failure!

The OP keeps proving that the far left should never be in charge of anything!

Wow how funny. Putin says he doesn't know Trump... that's the same thing Trump said during the election cycle, which is counter to what he said in a video interview where he said he knew Putin. Both are liars, how convenient. Your leader is a lying piece of shit that orders to have his political opponents murdered, jailed, and their fortunes taken from them.
In defense of our Constitution from the enemies within that wouldn't be a bad idea over here also.

Glad to see you admit you're in favor of fascism. How ironic to say fascism should be used to defend the Constitution... :lmao:

Far from it. I have never excluded due process. Pay attention before jumping into conclusions. Enemies within should be dealt with. Financing terror organizations should be prosecuted....

You don't murder, jail, and take away the wealth of your political opponents just because you don't agree with them... You did in fact just say you were ok with that. I never mentioned anything about funding terror organizations... you just did to build a strawman.

Strawman?
George Soros funds the Black Lives Matter, ANTIFA, anti-European, left-wing agit - Pastebin.com

What does Soros have to do with what I said? Again... quit deflecting and creating a strawman. I said Putin murders, jails, and takes away the wealth of his political rivals. You said you were ok with that as it would help to defend the Constitution. You made the dumbass statement, now lie in it. Making shit up and trying to take the argument off course isn't going to work. Try that shit on some of the other morons on here, it isn't going to work with me.

I answered.

BUT BUT BUT SOROS!!!!!!

Trump supporters can't talk about Trump.

It is about the far left not being able to admit they are wrong and Obama was the worst president ever!

Just admit you can not answer basic questions, because then you would have to admit Obama was a failure!

A Russian hack site? What "Russian hack site"?

The thread is about Trump's constant need to lie...you seem to want to make it about Obama (not that I'm surprised, that's your typical tactic).

You have elected a president that lies constantly and - about really insignificant things, like the crowd at the inauguration. It ought to disturb you, but it doesn't. Instead, you flail around deflecting.

Trump is our president. How do you deal with these sorts of lies on a daily basis? All politicians lie or at best mislead - but not to this ridiculous degree even when confronted with their own statements to the opposite. It's truly weird this alternate reality of alternate facts you guys have created.

Strawman?

What does Soros have to do with what I said? Again... quit deflecting and creating a strawman. I said Putin murders, jails, and takes away the wealth of his political rivals. You said you were ok with that as it would help to defend the Constitution. You made the dumbass statement, now lie in it. Making shit up and trying to take the argument off course isn't going to work. Try that shit on some of the other morons on here, it isn't going to work with me.

They can't address the issue so they have to deflect - Obama, Hillary, Soros....

A Russian hack site? What "Russian hack site"?

The thread is about Trump's constant need to lie...you seem to want to make it about Obama (not that I'm surprised, that's your typical tactic).

You have elected a president that lies constantly and - about really insignificant things, like the crowd at the inauguration. It ought to disturb you, but it doesn't. Instead, you have flail around deflecting.

Trump is our president. How do you deal with these sorts of lies on a daily basis? All politicians lie or at best mislead - but not to this ridiculous degree even when confronted with their own statements to the opposite. It's truly weird this alternate reality of alternate facts you guys have created.

And the mess with Russia happened under your Messiah, Obama!

Just do the honorable thing and delete this thread!

If you want to bash Trump there are plenty of threads on the first page for you to do that!

Strawman?

They can't address the issue so they have to deflect - Obama, Hillary, Soros....

I have yet to find a single Trump supporter that will actually talk about what Trump does... they won't hold him responsible for a single thing.

Forum List

Back