The Quandary Christians Put Gays In

Actually yes- I was forced to read the bible and yes I was forced to go to church. I continue to read the bible because I enjoy reading it, and I find it useful when dealing with faux Christians like yourself.

You seem to have a case of both homophobia and Muslim bigotry- which is quite common- but bizarre since homophobes and extremist Muslims share the same views on homosexuals.
Seeing Christians who disagree with the homosexual lifestyle in the same light as Muslims who hang them in the street is your own special version of bizarre.

Why are you comparing American Christians to Muslims in other countries? Here in America, it's the evangelical Christians that like gays the least. Oh...and Christians in other countries kill gays too, just like the Muslims in other countries.

"They Could Kill Me Anytime"

The 25 Most Shocking Anti Gay Stories from Russia
So why do you defend Islam?

Do you harm yourself eating pudding with a rubber spoon?
Have Christians ever raped your mind?

Wow...bigoted and fucking creepy. Shocker.

Seeing Christians who disagree with the homosexual lifestyle in the same light as Muslims who hang them in the street is your own special version of bizarre.

Why are you comparing American Christians to Muslims in other countries? Here in America, it's the evangelical Christians that like gays the least. Oh...and Christians in other countries kill gays too, just like the Muslims in other countries.

I know. The lezbo in Oregon said it happened to her when the Christian baker refused her request. Must have been an isolated case, huh.

I know. The lezbo in Oregon said it happened to her when the Christian baker refused her request. Must have been an isolated case, huh.

Don't blame Wytch for not being able to keep up, hell she actually thinks gay sex is normal.

True story

Don't blame Wytch for not being able to keep up, hell she actually thinks gay sex is normal.

True story

It is...for gays. Straight sex would be "abnormal" for gays.

Are you opposed to cunnilingus?

True story

I'm sorry, I just had lunch.

True story

So you are opposed to eating pussy? I do so pity the woman in your life.

You, on the other hand, will probably spank it out to this, but still double down on your bullshit.

c6e91bfaab062faf2392609c592bc9b4.jpg

True story

Some folks are just anti head in general. That's what sheets with a hole cut in them are for.

True story

Nope. A man and woman giving pleasure is normal. Same sex isn't. Homo sapiens are heterosexual by nature. I can prove that by simply observing male and female anatomy. The vagina and penis are anatomically aligned to fit together. The asshole isn't. It has one function, expel waste. .

True story

Nope. A man and woman giving pleasure is normal. Same sex isn't. Homo sapiens are heterosexual by nature. I can prove that by simply observing male and female anatomy.

Procreation isn't the only purpose in sex, anymore than sustenance is the only purpose in eating. Getting and receiving pleasure is perfectly natural.

True story

Nope. A man and woman giving pleasure is normal. Same sex isn't. Homo sapiens are heterosexual by nature. I can prove that by simply observing male and female anatomy.

Procreation isn't the only purpose in sex, anymore than sustenance is the only purpose in eating. Getting and receiving pleasure is perfectly natural.
Homo sapiens are heterosexual by nature. That's science.

True story

Most homosapiens are. But clearly not all.

True story

Most homosapiens are. But clearly not all.
Nope. The term "by nature" is the key term. Anyone born with both sex organs is not natural.

Not a religious discussion, a discussion on cultural perspectives.

I do mix it up in our discussions about gay culture and to me it's largely sport, but there's another part of me that attempts to see these social issues through the eyes of gay people. Two of the closest friends of my family happen to be gay, a woman I've known since I was in Junior High who was a teacher of mine and her partner. They are getting married this month and we will be enthusiastic attenders. My trust in them is implicit to the point they often babysit our 4 kids and are called Aunt by them. Yes they are that close.

So their up and coming wedding has gotten me thinking about the issue of gay marriage in the Christian church. They are Christians and church goers, attending a Reconciling congregation, the kind more accepting of gays and gay marriage.

Greys-Anatomy-Makes-the-Perfect-Argument-for-Gay-Marriage.jpeg

I'm extremely happy for them, so is my wife and my in laws who are somewhat to very progressive. It occurs to me to wonder why happily married Christians would deny nuptial bliss to any couple that love each other. Here's the issue gays are put in by Christians. They're told that the lifestyle is sinful and that they should either abstain from sex altogether or get married to a person of the opposite sex. Many men have done that, living a lie until the lie gets too great and they revert back to their sexual set point, often cheating on their wives in secretive dalliances or outright abandoning their family.

Exhibit A:
ID_IS.jpg

Option B is not any better. St. Paul himself said that it is better for a man to marry than to burn with desire. Since Exodus International has demonstrated to us that it's not possible to "pray the gay away" or use therapy to change one's sexual orientation, what choice do they have? Let's review the choices again:

1. Marry a person of the opposite sex and live a lie with disastrous results that hurt an innocent wife and children.

2. Burn with sexual desire until the desire becomes to great and men hook up with other men, often multiple partners increasing the chances for STD's and drug abuse.

3. Same sex marriage; marrying a person they are attracted to and can love for the rest of their lives in a committed manner.

I'm going to be honest, though I don't like the Supreme Court circumventing the constitutional and republican form of government that clearly puts this issue to the states to decide, I'm also not of the opinion that our civilization is imperiled because people who love each other are getting married. I'm just not.

So here I am, a Christian, telling my fellow Christians that the solution may be to start talking TO homosexuals instead of about them; to forge friendships like I have and gain a new perspective and try to see the world through their eyes.

I have and I got no regrets about it.

I've been thinking about this post for several days, I really think you got it backwards. The faghadist in your face attempt at forced acceptance has put Christians in a quandary and made civil co-existence impossible. If they continue to push their agenda it will only get worse, not better, people will dig in.

The homo wants Christians to submit. They're feeling confident with their political and judicial supporters. People will only be pushed around so long under the guise of "equality and rights". Live and let live.

Not a religious discussion, a discussion on cultural perspectives.

I do mix it up in our discussions about gay culture and to me it's largely sport, but there's another part of me that attempts to see these social issues through the eyes of gay people. Two of the closest friends of my family happen to be gay, a woman I've known since I was in Junior High who was a teacher of mine and her partner. They are getting married this month and we will be enthusiastic attenders. My trust in them is implicit to the point they often babysit our 4 kids and are called Aunt by them. Yes they are that close.

So their up and coming wedding has gotten me thinking about the issue of gay marriage in the Christian church. They are Christians and church goers, attending a Reconciling congregation, the kind more accepting of gays and gay marriage.

Greys-Anatomy-Makes-the-Perfect-Argument-for-Gay-Marriage.jpeg

I'm extremely happy for them, so is my wife and my in laws who are somewhat to very progressive. It occurs to me to wonder why happily married Christians would deny nuptial bliss to any couple that love each other. Here's the issue gays are put in by Christians. They're told that the lifestyle is sinful and that they should either abstain from sex altogether or get married to a person of the opposite sex. Many men have done that, living a lie until the lie gets too great and they revert back to their sexual set point, often cheating on their wives in secretive dalliances or outright abandoning their family.

Exhibit A:
ID_IS.jpg

Option B is not any better. St. Paul himself said that it is better for a man to marry than to burn with desire. Since Exodus International has demonstrated to us that it's not possible to "pray the gay away" or use therapy to change one's sexual orientation, what choice do they have? Let's review the choices again:

1. Marry a person of the opposite sex and live a lie with disastrous results that hurt an innocent wife and children.

2. Burn with sexual desire until the desire becomes to great and men hook up with other men, often multiple partners increasing the chances for STD's and drug abuse.

3. Same sex marriage; marrying a person they are attracted to and can love for the rest of their lives in a committed manner.

I'm going to be honest, though I don't like the Supreme Court circumventing the constitutional and republican form of government that clearly puts this issue to the states to decide, I'm also not of the opinion that our civilization is imperiled because people who love each other are getting married. I'm just not.

So here I am, a Christian, telling my fellow Christians that the solution may be to start talking TO homosexuals instead of about them; to forge friendships like I have and gain a new perspective and try to see the world through their eyes.

I have and I got no regrets about it.

I've been thinking about this post for several days, I really think you got it backwards. The faghadist in your face attempt at forced acceptance has put Christians in a quandary and made civil co-existence impossible. If they continue to push their agenda it will only get worse, not better, people will dig in.

Yup...just like what happened in the 60s with desegregation and interracial marriage. The bigots got past it...or died.

True story

Who said I oppose?

But then again, I'm glad I just have to deal with you putting words in my mouth than your alternative!

Nope. A man and woman giving pleasure is normal. Same sex isn't. Homo sapiens are heterosexual by nature.

:lmao: Actually, you're just uneducated. You do realize that your claim "Homo sapiens are heterosexual by nature" is actually impossible, right? If what you are saying were true, it would be impossible for homosexuality to exist. Even if we were to regard homosexuality as nothing more than a choice, the fact would still remain that the ability to receive sexual pleasure from activity with a member of the same gender proves that the individuals so engaged are, at the very least, inherently bisexual.

I can prove that by simply observing male and female anatomy.

Observing human anatomy I can see that all humans have a head, which encases a brain capable of higher thinking and reasoning skills. The fact that the anatomy exists for something to be possible, does not mean that employing that possibility is the "natural" state of the species. Your stupidity is the perfect example.

The vagina and penis are anatomically aligned to fit together. The asshole isn't. It has one function, expel waste. .

:lmao: You must be a virgin. I got a pro tip for you: Not all penises and vaginas fit together. There are many rectums that fit with a penis much better than the associated vagina.

In any event, maybe you should spend a little more time enjoying your own sex life, and less time jealously obsessing at how other people enjoy their own. :lol:

True story

Hey dimwit.

Don't eat, you starve

Don't procreate, the species dies.

Forum List

Back