The Quandary Christians Put Gays In

So basically you're argument is "I'm smart and you're stupid!"

No, that wasn't my argument at all. But I'm glad you were able to reach that conclusion all on your own. :)
You obviously don't understand the term "by nature". Anatomy is nature. The anus was not designed by nature for sexual intercourse. Simply because there are freaks who enjoy anal sex doesn't equate to being "by nature." Okay, your turn to call me uneducated again.

So why do you defend Islam?

Do you harm yourself eating pudding with a rubber spoon?
Have Christians ever raped your mind?

Wow...bigoted and fucking creepy. Shocker.
I know. The lezbo in Oregon said it happened to her when the Christian baker refused her request. Must have been an isolated case, huh.

Don't blame Wytch for not being able to keep up, hell she actually thinks gay sex is normal.

True story

For homosexuals it is normal.

In the greater population it is not normal- just like writing with your left hand is not normal.

Hey dimwit.

Don't eat, you starve

So, you want to ban these?

Delicious%20Dozen-1.jpg

Don't procreate, the species dies.

images

^^^^such a troll^^^^

Can you find any reasoning that your post makes any sense at all?

:lol:

Calling you out on your stupid argument isn't being a troll, it's just being smarter than you. :D

Have Christians ever raped your mind?

I know. The lezbo in Oregon said it happened to her when the Christian baker refused her request. Must have been an isolated case, huh.

Don't blame Wytch for not being able to keep up, hell she actually thinks gay sex is normal.

True story

It is...for gays. Straight sex would be "abnormal" for gays.

Are you opposed to cunnilingus?
Nope. A man and woman giving pleasure is normal. Same sex isn't. Homo sapiens are heterosexual by nature. I can prove that by simply observing male and female anatomy. The vagina and penis are anatomically aligned to fit together. The asshole isn't. It has one function, expel waste. .

LOL. Yet heterosexuals line up mouths to sex organs all of the time.

There is not a sex act that homosexuals do that are not done by heterosexuals.

Why not? Five lawyers just redefined marriage. Why stop with same sex marriage?

Flash, you are amazingly ignorant. Even for a bigot like you.

Or maybe you are knowingly lying?

Homosexuals have been legally marrying in the United States for over 10 years, starting first in Massachusetts, when the Massachusetts State Supreme Court said that banning same gender couples from marrying violated the Massachusetts Constitution.

In addition some 2 dozen State and Federal judges came to the same conclusion. As did the Judges for 3 Appellate courts.

And voters in 3 states said that marriage included same gender couples.
And the legislatures in 7 or 8 States passed legislation legalizing the marriage including same gender couples.

5 Supreme Court Justices- the highest judges in the United States- redefined nothing. They were behind the opinion of the American public, behind the states that had recognized the marriage of same gender couples and were in agreement with the dozens of judges who had previously found that Americans who happen to be gay have the same constitutional right to marriage as my wife and I have.

So tell me, what makes gays more acceptable than polygamy or incest?

What makes gays (gays being people) more acceptable than polygamy(which is an association) or incest(which is is an illegal sex act)?

What makes you even compare people with an association with an illegal sex act?

How are two straight males, wanting shared insurance benefits an illegal sex act? And since when is three an association and 2 not?

Pretzel much?

Good question- that is what I asked you.

What makes gays (gays being people) more acceptable than polygamy(which is an association) or incest(which is is an illegal sex act)?

Two straight male siblings do not have sex dummy. Nice deflection.

And two is as equal an association as three.

You cannot allow same sex without the above also becoming legal soon after

Make those legal you cannot ban any.

Got how discrimination and arbitrary law works yet?

True story

Nope. A man and woman giving pleasure is normal. Same sex isn't. Homo sapiens are heterosexual by nature. I can prove that by simply observing male and female anatomy. The vagina and penis are anatomically aligned to fit together. The asshole isn't. It has one function, expel waste. .

LOL. Yet heterosexuals line up mouths to sex organs all of the time.

There is not a sex act that homosexuals do that are not done by heterosexuals.

There is one same sex can't.

Sorry, not equal.

Why not? Five lawyers just redefined marriage. Why stop with same sex marriage?

Flash, you are amazingly ignorant. Even for a bigot like you.

Or maybe you are knowingly lying?

Homosexuals have been legally marrying in the United States for over 10 years, starting first in Massachusetts, when the Massachusetts State Supreme Court said that banning same gender couples from marrying violated the Massachusetts Constitution.

In addition some 2 dozen State and Federal judges came to the same conclusion. As did the Judges for 3 Appellate courts.

And voters in 3 states said that marriage included same gender couples.
And the legislatures in 7 or 8 States passed legislation legalizing the marriage including same gender couples.

5 Supreme Court Justices- the highest judges in the United States- redefined nothing. They were behind the opinion of the American public, behind the states that had recognized the marriage of same gender couples and were in agreement with the dozens of judges who had previously found that Americans who happen to be gay have the same constitutional right to marriage as my wife and I have.

So tell me, what makes gays more acceptable than polygamy or incest?

How are two straight males, wanting shared insurance benefits an illegal sex act? And since when is three an association and 2 not?

Pretzel much?

Good question- that is what I asked you.

Incest can be made legal very easily.

Hey dimwit.

Don't eat, you starve

Delicious%20Dozen-1.jpg

images

^^^^such a troll^^^^

Calling you out on your stupid argument isn't being a troll, it's just being smarter than you. :D

If stupid means smarter in your world......

Of course you also enjoy rectal sex

Most homosapiens are. But clearly not all.

All are, some can't handle their obsessive compulsive behavior.

Eating for pleasure isn't 'obsessive compulsive'. Sometimes you just want a cheese burger. And having sex because its feels good isn't 'obsessive compulsive'. Sometimes you just want to get laid.

See how that works?

Both eating and sex can have a variety of purposes.

Both can be. But those that make lifestyles out of either are obsessive compulsive by definition

Eating for enjoyment isn't 'obsessive compulsive by definition'. Or is having sex because you want to get laid and it feels good.

What else have you got?

When your life revolves around either, they are.

And who says that if you want a cheeseburger for dinner your 'life revolves around cheeseburgers'?.

Your argument is just silly. There's clearly other purposes beyond procreation in sex. Just as there is clearly other purposes beyond sustenance in eating.

True story

Nope. A man and woman giving pleasure is normal. Same sex isn't. Homo sapiens are heterosexual by nature. I can prove that by simply observing male and female anatomy.

Procreation isn't the only purpose in sex, anymore than sustenance is the only purpose in eating. Getting and receiving pleasure is perfectly natural.
Homo sapiens are heterosexual by nature. That's science.

Science called- and would like you to stop abusing her name.

Homo sapiens are naturally sexual- and enjoy sexual pleasure.

More homo sapiens are sexually attracted to the same gender, and a small percentage are attracted to the opposite gender.

That is all scientifically provable.

S
Nope. A man and woman giving pleasure is normal. Same sex isn't. Homo sapiens are heterosexual by nature.

:lmao: Actually, you're just uneducated. You do realize that your claim "Homo sapiens are heterosexual by nature" is actually impossible, right? If what you are saying were true, it would be impossible for homosexuality to exist. Even if we were to regard homosexuality as nothing more than a choice, the fact would still remain that the ability to receive sexual pleasure from activity with a member of the same gender proves that the individuals so engaged are, at the very least, inherently bisexual.

I can prove that by simply observing male and female anatomy.

Observing human anatomy I can see that all humans have a head, which encases a brain capable of higher thinking and reasoning skills. The fact that the anatomy exists for something to be possible, does not mean that employing that possibility is the "natural" state of the species. Your stupidity is the perfect example.

The vagina and penis are anatomically aligned to fit together. The asshole isn't. It has one function, expel waste. .

:lmao: You must be a virgin. I got a pro tip for you: Not all penises and vaginas fit together. There are many rectums that fit with a penis much better than the associated vagina.

In any event, maybe you should spend a little more time enjoying your own sex life, and less time jealously obsessing at how other people enjoy their own. :lol:
So basically you're argument is "I'm smart and you're stupid!" Yes, I've heard that argument from your side often.

I am sure you have heard that in your life over and over and over......

Hey dimwit.

Don't eat, you starve

Delicious%20Dozen-1.jpg

images

^^^^such a troll^^^^

If stupid means smarter in your world......

Of course you also enjoy rectal sex

And that of course means you hate sex.

So basically you're argument is "I'm smart and you're stupid!"

No, that wasn't my argument at all. But I'm glad you were able to reach that conclusion all on your own. :)
You obviously don't understand the term "by nature". Anatomy is nature. The anus was not designed by nature for sexual intercourse. Simply because there are freaks who enjoy anal sex doesn't equate to being "by nature." Okay, your turn to call me uneducated again.

Neither was the mouth- yet the majority of Americans regularly enjoy oral sex. Neither was the hand, yet nature designed the hand so it works just fine for jacking off.

Nature happened to make lots of things feel good.

True story

Nope. A man and woman giving pleasure is normal. Same sex isn't. Homo sapiens are heterosexual by nature. I can prove that by simply observing male and female anatomy.

Procreation isn't the only purpose in sex, anymore than sustenance is the only purpose in eating. Getting and receiving pleasure is perfectly natural.

More homo sapiens are sexually attracted to the same gender, and a small percentage are attracted to the opposite gender.

Human anatomy proves your wrong. You are born female or male. Anyone born with both sex organs is unnatural.

Most homosapiens are. But clearly not all.

All are, some can't handle their obsessive compulsive behavior.

Prove it.

Come on Pops- we are all waiting for you to step up and prove something- anything you say.

We await you to support your claim with no expectation of you doing anything other than your usual dance.

Human anatomy proves your wrong. You are born female or male. Anyone born with both sex organs is unnatural.

You, on the other hand, will probably spank it out to this, but still double down on your bullshit.

c6e91bfaab062faf2392609c592bc9b4.jpg

I wonder, does Wytch find that exciting?

If so, why should she be allowed in a female gym locker and not men?

Paradox

I'm sure that as a lesbian woman, she finds it about as exciting as you find this...

739328.jpg

In other words...nothing particularly "exciting" at all, sexually speaking, unless you're a sexually repressed lunatic who is ready to cream at the mere thought of two people being within 20 feet of each other.

But hey, isn't that a beautiful picture? The expression of unbridled love, the sensation of wanting to hold onto someone, to never be without them, to have your very existence so enlivened by someone that it defines you....it really is a beautiful, wonderful thing. So beautiful, in fact, that your petty objections and asinine insecurities that two boys holding hands might give you a chubby is about as significant as a teardrop in the ocean. Get over yourself. If two gay people love each other, let them get married. Instead of spending your time whining about it, go get yourself some damn therapy. I hear there's an Obamacare for that.

You made my point idiot.

SeaWytch would find the females attractive but can enter a gym/shower with my wife. I find females attractive, but if I enter with seawytch's wife, I go to prison??????

Equality? Public accomodations?

Bull shit

:lmao:

"Oh noes! Lesbians could look at naked women and I can't! It's not fair! I want be able to nakey-lady parts!"

The funny thing is, you really can't comprehend how pathetic you sound. What are you even advocating for at this point? Do you want a law that will mandate four different locker rooms, based on gender and sexual orientation? Or are you just jealous that seawych can pull more p**** than you?

S
Nope. A man and woman giving pleasure is normal. Same sex isn't. Homo sapiens are heterosexual by nature.

:lmao: Actually, you're just uneducated. You do realize that your claim "Homo sapiens are heterosexual by nature" is actually impossible, right? If what you are saying were true, it would be impossible for homosexuality to exist. Even if we were to regard homosexuality as nothing more than a choice, the fact would still remain that the ability to receive sexual pleasure from activity with a member of the same gender proves that the individuals so engaged are, at the very least, inherently bisexual.

I can prove that by simply observing male and female anatomy.

Observing human anatomy I can see that all humans have a head, which encases a brain capable of higher thinking and reasoning skills. The fact that the anatomy exists for something to be possible, does not mean that employing that possibility is the "natural" state of the species. Your stupidity is the perfect example.

The vagina and penis are anatomically aligned to fit together. The asshole isn't. It has one function, expel waste. .

:lmao: You must be a virgin. I got a pro tip for you: Not all penises and vaginas fit together. There are many rectums that fit with a penis much better than the associated vagina.

In any event, maybe you should spend a little more time enjoying your own sex life, and less time jealously obsessing at how other people enjoy their own. :lol:
So basically you're argument is "I'm smart and you're stupid!" Yes, I've heard that argument from your side often.

I am sure you have heard that in your life over and over and over......
Only from agenda driven parrots.

Forum List

Back