The Quandary Christians Put Gays In

I basically agree. But why isn't a civil contract enough. Live together. Love together. Benefit together. But leave marriage intact. Perhaps your friends don't push the political agenda...but the political left does...and it has little to do with concern for gays.
It's a civil right that was denied because a bunch of religious people who have always been the worst gay-bashers didn't want it. Now the christian right is acting like an oppressed victim, maybe if they had been a little less hateful and oppressive for the last two thousand years someone would give a shit.

It always cracks me up when someone like you calls anyone "hateful and oppressive." Maybe you should start improving the world with the one person you can actually control the behavior of

Have Christians ever raped your mind?

Of course not. I never say no to a good mind fuck.
I said "rape". Can you explain what it's like to have your mind raped?

*facepalm*

You really are that stupid....

Yes, sweetue
Have Christians ever raped your mind?

Of course not. I never say no to a good mind fuck.
I said "rape". Can you explain what it's like to have your mind raped?

*facepalm*

You really are that stupid....

Of course accusing other posters of being anal rapist is not?

Good God, how do you survive?
Emotional drama queens.

S
Nope. A man and woman giving pleasure is normal. Same sex isn't. Homo sapiens are heterosexual by nature.

:lmao: Actually, you're just uneducated. You do realize that your claim "Homo sapiens are heterosexual by nature" is actually impossible, right? If what you are saying were true, it would be impossible for homosexuality to exist. Even if we were to regard homosexuality as nothing more than a choice, the fact would still remain that the ability to receive sexual pleasure from activity with a member of the same gender proves that the individuals so engaged are, at the very least, inherently bisexual.

I can prove that by simply observing male and female anatomy.

Observing human anatomy I can see that all humans have a head, which encases a brain capable of higher thinking and reasoning skills. The fact that the anatomy exists for something to be possible, does not mean that employing that possibility is the "natural" state of the species. Your stupidity is the perfect example.

The vagina and penis are anatomically aligned to fit together. The asshole isn't. It has one function, expel waste. .

:lmao: You must be a virgin. I got a pro tip for you: Not all penises and vaginas fit together. There are many rectums that fit with a penis much better than the associated vagina.

In any event, maybe you should spend a little more time enjoying your own sex life, and less time jealously obsessing at how other people enjoy their own. :lol:
So basically you're argument is "I'm smart and you're stupid!" Yes, I've heard that argument from your side often.

I am sure you have heard that in your life over and over and over......
Only from agenda driven parrots.

Is that what you call everyone you meet......

Procreation isn't the only purpose in sex, anymore than sustenance is the only purpose in eating. Getting and receiving pleasure is perfectly natural.
Homo sapiens are heterosexual by nature. That's science.

Science called- and would like you to stop abusing her name.

Homo sapiens are naturally sexual- and enjoy sexual pleasure.

More homo sapiens are sexually attracted to the same gender, and a small percentage are attracted to the opposite gender.

That is all scientifically provable.
Human anatomy proves your wrong. You are born female or male. Anyone born with both sex organs is unnatural.

More homo sapiens are sexually attracted to the same gender, and a small percentage are attracted to the opposite gender.

Science is a she? Do tell. Kinda sexist, huh.

Science is a she- and she is one super hot- and super smart babe.

And she would like you to stop insulting her with your posts.

Of course you also enjoy rectal sex

Eh, not really. But sometimes it's better to venture down a dark alley then to throw a hotdog down a hallway.

I'll take your word for it, do you make any noise at all when you fart after years of taking it up the poop chute?

I probably shouldn't have this discussion with you, until you're at least 13 years old.

Don't you worry SE, I will vigorously defend your right to take it up the ass

You have been taking it in the ass this entire thread and you have that right

You do seem to be obsessing and fantasizing about anal sex a lot in this thread.

Homo sapiens are heterosexual by nature. That's science.

Human anatomy proves your wrong. You are born female or male. Anyone born with both sex organs is unnatural.

Biology is cool, did you know that the rectum is designed for expulsion of waste materials and is not classified as part of the human reproductive system?

Gotta love that science!

Eh, not really. But sometimes it's better to venture down a dark alley then to throw a hotdog down a hallway.

I'll take your word for it, do you make any noise at all when you fart after years of taking it up the poop chute?

I probably shouldn't have this discussion with you, until you're at least 13 years old.

You do seem to be obsessing and fantasizing about anal sex a lot in this thread.

No, not really, but I am here to defend your right to take it in the ass as much and as often as you want.

The thought turns you on, don't it?

Biology is cool, did you know that the rectum is designed for expulsion of waste materials and is not classified as part of the human reproductive system?

Gotta love that science!

Yep- and the mouth is designed for the input of food and water, and is not classified as part of the human reproductive system.

And the hand is not part of the human reproductive system either.

Gotta love science!

No, not really, but I am here to defend your right to take it in the ass as much and as often as you want.

You are the one who first mentioned anal sex- and you keep on obsessing about it.

Just pointing out your obsession.

Gotta love that science!

Yep- and the mouth is designed for the input of food and water, and is not classified as part of the human reproductive system.

Gotta love science!

Is the mouth for input?

Is the rectum?

Dude, you want pegged in an orifice that's meant to expel logs of waste material, you go for it, nobodies stopping you. Make it a lifestyle, you got deep deep problems.

You are the one who first mentioned anal sex- and you keep on obsessing about it.

Just pointing out your obsession.

I did? I thought it was a part of the gay lifestyle?

Shame on me for reminding you that the rectum (science fact) is for waste materials disposal.

The funny thing is that he thinks he's insulting me. :) He thinks that I should feel offended by his allegation that I am gay. He fails to understand that I am no more offended by his suggestion than if he were to suggest that I have blond hair, or that I were black. :D

Gotta love that science!

Gotta love science!

Is the mouth for input?

Yes.
Is the rectum?

For some it is...even some straight men like it...and I've heard just about all of them (men) will lose their loads if you stick a finger up their arse while blowing .

Dude, you want pegged in an orifice that's meant to expel logs of waste material, you go for it, nobodies stopping you. Make it a lifestyle, you got deep deep problems.

If sex is your lifestyle period...you're either in the sex industry or you need a 12 step program.

Gotta love that science!

Gotta love science!

Is the mouth for input?

Yes.
Is the rectum?

For some it is...even some straight men like it...and I've heard just about all of them (men) will lose their loads if you stick a finger up their arse while blowing .

If sex is your lifestyle period...you're either in the sex industry or you need a 12 step program.
You've heard a lot of things. Have you ever heard that anal sex is unhealthy and unnatural?

Forum List

Back