The Quiet Ones Are Probably Voting For Trump

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I love when he was talking about this last night at his rally. If you ask a Kamala Harris/Tim Walz supporter who they're voting for then they'll automatically tell you, but if you ask somebody and they respond with it's none of your business, most likely they're voting for Trump. 😁

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
because trump is the "strong silen type" like their parents taught them they SHOULD emulate? trump ain't no gary cooper or john wayne. just another loud mouth fast talkin g big city con man.

we see these guys all the time in a city. maybe maga only sees them when they hire a rain maker or need a bottle of snake oil for the latest pandemic.

I love when he was talking about this last night at his rally. If you ask a Kamala Harris/Tim Walz supporter who they're voting for then they'll automatically tell you, but if you ask somebody and they respond with it's none of your business, most likely they're voting for Trump. 😁
Does the MAGA hat fool ya?

And tonight the man himself will tell you all about it. He was on fire yesterday in Arizona and will be again today in Las Vegas, NV. Go Trump! The world is your oyster. :2up: MAGA!

Breaking News from Newsmax.com
Watch Trump Rally Live! 9pm ET tonight — Live coverage begins of President Trump’s rally in Las Vegas, Nevada, with speech expected at 10pm ET. Watch on Newsmax and Newsmax2 streaming! Get Free Trial: NewsmaxPlus.com

I love when he was talking about this last night at his rally. If you ask a Kamala Harris/Tim Walz supporter who they're voting for then they'll automatically tell you, but if you ask somebody and they respond with it's none of your business, most likely they're voting for Trump.

Just who is Trump? I think I heard the name before. Wasn't he president at one time?

And, they're too bigly embarrassed to admit it!

Sure. The red hat mafia of fools is really shy. That is how you know Donald is going down in flames. No yard signs, no boat gatherings, no flags on cars, small rallies… Those loud and stupid supporters are over him. election could be a wipeout.

because trump is the "strong silen type" like their parents taught them they SHOULD emulate? trump ain't no gary cooper or john wayne. just another loud mouth fast talkin g big city con man.

we see these guys all the time in a city. maybe maga only sees them when they hire a rain maker or need a bottle of snake oil for the latest pandemic.
Says a true believer of 'safe and effective'. You rubes are hilarious.

Forum List

Back