The Rabbi

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
No, this isn't about religion per se- there are a couple videos for the reading challenged.

America gives Israel about 4 billion dollars of its taxpayers’ money year after year. The actions of Zionist rabbi together with some members of his congregation in defrauding the US tax authorities and stealing money from the state that scarifies its future and its young soldiers for Israel are really unthoughtful.

But there is also good news here. Not many American news outlets failed to point at the ‘victim’ rabbi who fraudulently pocketed American taxpayers’ money. Maybe America’s tolerance is wearing out.

Address the message. Shooting the messenger is so 90's.

1595102317281.png

Others who pleaded guilty were Bruce Baker, 74, of La Jolla; Bijan Moossazadeh, 63, of San Diego; Yousef Shemirani, 74, of Poway; Alexander Avergoon, 44, of San Diego; and Boris Shkoller, 83, of Del Mar.

Avergoon — a San Diego real estate agent — was indicted in August 2019 on charges including Ponzi schemes from 2010 to 2016, in which he cheated retirement investors out of a total of $12 million. He was apprehended in Latvia and extradited to the United States in November 2019 and has remained in custody since his extradition and initial appearance in federal court.

Baker admitted that his role in the Goldstein scheme began in the 1980s, and made millions of dollars in fictitious donations over the years.

----------------------------------
we should quit aid to Israel, they have enough rich donors.

I get it,

Rabbi Goldstein admitted,
and now that proves the protocols were real,
which then proves you're all servants of da Jooos.

My condolences...

and now that proves the Protocols were real,
Personally, I don't know if the Protocols of Zion are authentic or a work of fiction?
But either way, they do accurately describe the Jews history of parasitic behavior, pathological greed for money, and their quest to enslave and rule over the goyim. ... :cool:

Last edited:
and now that proves the Protocols were real,
Personally, I don't know if the Protocols of Zion are authentic or a work of fiction?
But either way, they do accurately describe the Jews history of parasitic behavior, pathological greed for money, and their quest to enslave and rule over the goyim. ... :cool:

Give me a break,

Muslims have 3rd of worlds economy,
after raping the entire MENA region,
and literally still enslave people.

No, this isn't about religion per se- there are a couple videos for the reading challenged.

America gives Israel about 4 billion dollars of its taxpayers’ money year after year. The actions of Zionist rabbi together with some members of his congregation in defrauding the US tax authorities and stealing money from the state that scarifies its future and its young soldiers for Israel are really unthoughtful.

But there is also good news here. Not many American news outlets failed to point at the ‘victim’ rabbi who fraudulently pocketed American taxpayers’ money. Maybe America’s tolerance is wearing out.

Address the message. Shooting the messenger is so 90's.

Now address the secretary of education. A cult woman who knows nothing about education but wants to rip the taxpayers off to get money for her cult indoctrination centers. Cults seem to abound in the U.S., and they aren't Jewish.

Give me a break,
I am one of the few, maybe only, person on the board who has actually read the Protocols.
Have you? ... :cool:

Years ago when I was into Alex Jones.

Wait a sec, I don't get it, you believe in G-d,
and think that at the end of the day people can be that powerful?

Seriously with all that infatuated paranoia,
you don't see how usefully predictable you're triggered to react.

Why is it that I'm not the least bit surprised by that?
Well for years I kept hearing one side say the Protocols were total bunk, and the other side praising the book.
So I ordered a copy and read it to see for myself. ... :cool:

Give me a break,
I am one of the few, maybe only, person on the board who has actually read the Protocols.

You actually read the Protocols of the Elders of Zion? Are you actually that much of a fool?

Give me a break,

You actually read the Protocols of the Elders of Zion? Are you actually that much of a fool?

You have to admire a person with that much free time of their hands.

Give me a break,

What is there to admire,
a bored kid with a internet connection?

I looked at it as sort of substitution to Blair's Witch...

Give me a break,

What is there to admire,
a bored kid with a internet connection?

I looked at it as sort of substitution to Blair's Witch...

I was being ironic.

Have you ever read it, or are you just embracing your ignorance like a fool? ... :cool:
Why would I read it? I know what's in it. Shit from Henry Ford. Waste of my time.

Actually, 'Protocols' was created by Russian Okhrana (Tsarist Secret Police) to appear to be a 'leaked document' from some kind of world-wide Jewish cabal that outlined Jewish plans for world domination.

Henry Ford wrote the slimy, little tome, "The International Jew". A four-part series about his belief in a Jewish plot for world domination.

Anti-semitic literature isn't a new thing. It has been around for centuries. It says much less about the Jews than it says about the people who willingly devour the swill.

Forum List

Back