The Racist Mantra

LogikAndReazon

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2012
I am puzzled as to why racism is thought to be a terrible thing, rather than entirely natural and often reasonable, and why people allow themselves to be browbeaten about it. Maybe we should stop. Domestic tranquility would follow in torrents.

As near as I can tell, a racist is one who approves of rigorous education, good English, civilized manners, minimal criminality, and responsible parenthood, among other things. I am, then, a racist. I see no reason to grovel about it.

I decided long ago that if, while I was doing a radio interview, a caller-in told me, “You a racist!” I would hesitate as if puzzled, and say, “… So what?”

So What? - Taki's Magazine

Refreshing...

It's a pretty well thought out piece but I have to disagree with this paragraph...
However, I do not want to impose my values and culture on others. American blacks for example are truly African Americans, and quite reasonably may have as little interest in European history as I do in African. Rationally this would argue for separate schools where each could study what and as he chose. For reasons impenetrable to me, to suggest this is thought worse than genocide
The so-called African-American culture is steeped very much in European culture so the distinction is blurred. Same goes for most southern American culture as much African influence is there, too. The author is fooled as he has way more African culture influencing his own persona than he realizes.

Forum List

Back