The Ranch Davidians

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
this sums things up nicely...more people need to wake up to this administration and our government as a whole...Let them know we have had ENOUGH

SNIP;

Grazing controversy shines floodlight on growing distrust of government

By Augusta Chronicle Editorial Staff

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Comments (94)

We don’t know who’s right in the case of the Nevada rancher vs. the federal government. But we do know that the government is losing the public relations battle, and for good reason.

The Bundy family and their supporters fly the American flag as their cattle were released by the Bureau of Land Management back onto public land outside Bunkerville, Nev.

When the government moved to seize Cliven Bundy’s cattle for his failure to pay grazing fees on public land, a growing group of supporters came to his defense – literally. On April 12, after a tense and heated standoff with them, heavily armed federal agents released the cattle back and retreated.

The situation was eerily reminiscent of past ill-fated federal standoffs, such as Ruby Ridge and Waco, where federal agents raided the Branch Davidian compound and 76 people died.
This situation is different, though.

Whether right or wrong in their actions, the Bundy family can’t be caricatured as a cult or a danger to anyone. And the family’s predicament has ignited a firestorm of anti-government fervor, particularly in the West. Bundy backers traveled miles to show their support and face down the feds. Conservative locales in cyberspace and on the radio dial crackled with anti-government rhetoric.

The thing is, we suspect the government and media elites, if they’re paying any attention to this powder keg at all, likely don’t get it.

The West, thanks to geographic and ideological distances, has always had an arm’s length relationship with both government and media. But the flashpoint in Nevada can’t be dismissed as cowboy rebelliousness. There’s plenty of sympathy for their position around the country.

The Eastern elites probably have no clue why, either.

all of it here
The Ranch Davidians | The Augusta Chronicle

Why is it so hard for these goons 5 realize Bundy broke the law. PERIOD.

Here's an easy resolution to the problem. Have Bundy pay his grazing fees going back to whenever, after an accurate accounting of the number of cattle, and reapply for restoration of grazing rights.

It's that simple

Here's an easy resolution to the problem. Have Bundy pay his grazing fees going back to whenever, after an accurate accounting of the number of cattle, and reapply for restoration of grazing rights.

It's that simple

Or maybe we should change the law so that tax payers subsidize all ranchers?

Actually, I think they do realize the facts of this. They just want welfare for him and starvation for others.

It's that simple

Oh, but that doesn't make for good umbrage, now does it?

I remember a time when I was a child where the GOP stood for law and order.

Apparently, that has changed.

Branch Davidians killed four federal agents an molested children and conservatives have made them into heros

A millionaire mooching off the taxpayer trying to provoke th Feds into a shoot out is the next best thing

I'm still waiting for a link to verification of Bundy's bank balance. All we see is more liberals farting through their mouths.

Branch Davidians killed four federal agents an molested children and conservatives have made them into heros

A millionaire mooching off the taxpayer trying to provoke th Feds into a shoot out is the next best thing

Yes, it makes for great Umbrage-ratings!!! And it keeps Conservatives unbelievably lazer-focused in the economy!!!

It's that simple

How about we use the hundreds of thousands of dollars it cost to intimidate this family to help seal our boarders?...this can be settled in court, not with unreasonable, gestapo type tactics used by the Obama administration.

It's that simple

How about we use the hundreds of thousands of dollars it cost to intimidate this family to help seal our boarders?...this can be settled in court, not with unreasonable, gestapo type tactics used by the Obama administration.

Why not just do both?

Seal the borders and nail those mooching off the taxpayer

"Ranch Dividians"? What's the message, murder them, burn them, use tanks and poison gas to flush them out? The dirty little secret is that our own government wouldn't tolerate what we did to the Branch Dividians in an enemy controlled Alqueda or Taliband village. I hope Bundy is aware that once the radical left gets the taste for blood anything is possible if there is a democrat in the white house.

"Ranch Dividians"? What's the message, murder them, burn them, use tanks and poison gas to flush them out? The dirty little secret is that our own government wouldn't tolerate what we did to the Branch Dividians in an enemy controlled Alqueda or Taliband village. I hope Bundy is aware that once the radical left gets the taste for blood anything is possible if there is a democrat in the white house.[/QUOTE]

Waco happened under Clinton.Obama was trying to match him and it seems a lot of the left is sorry it didn't happen

The point is that blood thirsty left wingers seem to feel free to advocate the murder of innocent men women and children by joking about the term "ranch dividians". Everything was freaking wrong in Waco and the left knows it but when big dumb Janet Reno claimed to "take responsibility" and later Bubba Bill came out from under the desk with Monica and also "took responsibility" the issue blew over like the smoke from 80 burning bodies. The word "responsibility" in political speak means exactly the opposite.

Why not just do both?

Seal the borders and nail those mooching off the taxpayer

Wouldn't it be nice if your boy would actually seal the boarders and enforce immigration law....No such luck though. He'd rather label those who want to do so as unfeeling racists :cuckoo:

The point is that blood thirsty left wingers seem to feel free to advocate the murder of innocent men women and children by joking about the term "ranch dividians". Everything was freaking wrong in Waco and the left knows it but when big dumb Janet Reno claimed to "take responsibility" and later Bubba Bill came out from under the desk with Monica and also "took responsibility" the issue blew over like the smoke from 80 burning bodies. The word "responsibility" in political speak means exactly the opposite.

that wasn't a left wing site and they weren't making a joke
they were pointing out how abusive and distrustful this government has become and how this could of TURNED into another Branch Davidians

Forum List

Back