The Ranch Davidians

150 acers of prime ranch land?

anyone know what that means?

now if he was a farmer

sheesh, the atlantic as well most of the left are so out of touch with mainstream America and eats up anything that is said, AGAISNT THEM as long as they believe they RICH the government can bring down 200 armed feds to take their stuff, while their family watches

150 acres of prime ranch land?

if you are a farmer out here

a 150 acres is your front yard

try 1500 acres or more for farming

to be a successful rancher add another zero

Unless, of course, you get to graze on federal land for free

why is that not successful

THAT is a fucking lie that you liberscum keep repeating, there is no PROOF or evidence to back up that lie.., but you and your ilk will try.

i expect to see a link from you that will be filled with more lies to back up your first lie !! :up:

Defend a child molester if you want
You ever get the feeling the Wildman isn't the least bit acquainted with the facts, nor read the Burton report, nor saw the many investigations, or congressional hearings, or you know, even knew Koresh himself acknowledged he fathered more than 12 children by several "wives" who were as young as 12 years old.

they're all dead now thank you Janet Reno and Bill Clinton. Koresh was known to leave the compound on occasion, but the federal government had to burn down the place and kill everyone in it:cuckoo:

now if he was a farmer

sheesh, the atlantic as well most of the left are so out of touch with mainstream America and eats up anything that is said, AGAISNT THEM as long as they believe they RICH the government can bring down 200 armed feds to take their stuff, while their family watches

Noooo!!!!.....He should killed:cuckoo: the federal government shouldn't even own all that land and these politicians shouldn't be able to make special deals and tons of money managing it. Harry Reid is a corrupt piece of shit he should be in federal prison

How does every single limpwristed panty wearing lefty end up finding this message board? Epic levels of ghey. These people demand it in the pooper from the gubmint.

These crazies still to this day celebrate children being burned to death on that ranch in Texas.

I invite any and all to pay me a vist next time you land in New York. Shoot me a PM......Im a stones throw away!! Seriously........c'mon out anytime!!!:coffee:

now if he was a farmer

It isn't prime land anyway. It's desert.

He owns 150 acres of prime ranch land and 1000 cattle worth $1000 each. Add it up if you can get past 1+1.

The Irony of Cliven Bundy's Unconstitutional Stand - Atlantic Mobile

Lol. That article says no such thing. Before you lecture us on math, perhaps you should work on reading comprehension. Plus, The Atlantic is liberally slanted.

income wise that is not much

it takes 2 plus years to raise cattle
So he raises a million dollars worth of cattle for beef every two years for 20 years, that does add up to much!

Noooo!!!!.....He should killed:cuckoo: the federal government shouldn't even own all that land and these politicians shouldn't be able to make special deals and tons of money managing it. Harry Reid is a corrupt piece of shit he should be in federal prison

Who should own the land? Bundy?
If so, let him buy it

If the state owned the land, do you think he could graze his cows for free?

Who should own the land? Bundy?
If so, let him buy it

If the state owned the land, do you think he could graze his cows for free?

Yeah, I don't get it. Is the Right for upholding the law or is it for lawlessness?

Why does the Right keep picking losers to turn into their icons?

I don't get it.

How does every single limpwristed panty wearing lefty end up finding this message board? Epic levels of ghey. These people demand it in the pooper from the gubmint.

These crazies still to this day celebrate children being burned to death on that ranch in Texas.

I invite any and all to pay me a vist next time you land in New York. Shoot me a PM......Im a stones throw away!! Seriously........c'mon out anytime!!!:coffee:

Sure. We can discuss how Koresh fucked his cult followers' very young daughters. I suppose that's cool with you. Like the way he used those kids as human shields.

Forum List

Back