The REAL Issue Regarding Obama's Birth

Having a father who was a Muslim does not make a person a Muslim. First, his father was not a Muslim when Obama was born, He was an atheist. Second, he had nothing to do with his upbringing. If I were to find out that I was adopted and my biological father was a Muslim, would that mean that I am one? A 51 year old, Irish Catholic suddenly becomes a Muslim, by your warped logic?

And I will add that it is kind of lame that we hear that Obama apologized to the Doctors Without Borders (MSF) through his press secretary. Cheney apologized publicly after he shot someone and that person did not even die.

Well Cheney actually accidentally shot someone himself- like actually pulled the trigger and everything- acting as a private citizen. He didn't owe anyone a public apology- he owed an apology to his buddy that he shot.

As opposed to American forces making a tragic mistake- which President Obama did not apologize for.
The media outlets are falling all over themselves saying Obama apologized. You are saying he didn't?

Read what his press secretary said. Look for the word apology anywhere in there.
You're too smart for me. Guess I'm just wrong. :frown:
It is metaphysically impossible to disagree with Syriusly and be wrong. So cheer up, you just haven't googled enough yet to find the facts to show the world. No one can ever convince Syriusly he is ever wrong about anything.

^^^^^^^thinks it's possible that Obama wasn't born in Hawaii^^^^^^

Awesome.
And you were born, where? And you know this, how? I was too young to remember my birth so I have to trust what I'm told.
Get it?

More awesome. Thanks.

Roflmao, you have no clue how stupid you look. You have no idea what the word 'impossible' means, what a riot. And all your libtard buddies chime in with their laughing icons just proves your stupidity even more.

Hey can one of you libtards essplain to junior here what the word 'impossible' actually means? thanks

And I will add that it is kind of lame that we hear that Obama apologized to the Doctors Without Borders (MSF) through his press secretary. Cheney apologized publicly after he shot someone and that person did not even die.

Well Cheney actually accidentally shot someone himself- like actually pulled the trigger and everything- acting as a private citizen. He didn't owe anyone a public apology- he owed an apology to his buddy that he shot.

As opposed to American forces making a tragic mistake- which President Obama did not apologize for.
The media outlets are falling all over themselves saying Obama apologized. You are saying he didn't?

Read what his press secretary said. Look for the word apology anywhere in there.
It is metaphysically impossible to disagree with Syriusly and be wrong. So cheer up, you just haven't googled enough yet to find the facts to show the world. No one can ever convince Syriusly he is ever wrong about anything.
(I am using the bent spoon technique on him. :eusa_shhh:) (Hope no meds today. Those things can wrap around your brain like a squid with a bad case of the huggies. :smiliehug:)

Yeah. No reporters ever even asked a single question about Obama. We don't know ANYTHING about him.

Weeeeeeeeeee!

May by one or two reporters may have asked..

Tell me. Did two hundred reporters ever try to dig up anything of Barry like they did on Palin??

Nope. They did not. That's why no one knows what he did in Pakistan or any of the other countries he was in.

Birthers are amazingly ignorant. How do you manage to keep yourself so ignorant about President Obama? It must take some real effort.

Of course the reality is- you don't want 'information'- you want dirt. So you ignore anything that is not 'dirt'.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/10/us/politics/10obama.html?_r=0

Mr. Obama visited Pakistan in 1981, on the way back from Indonesia, where his mother and half-sister, Maya Soetoro-Ng, were living. He spent “about three weeks” there, Mr. Obama’s press secretary, Bill Burton, said, staying in Karachi with the family of a college friend, Mohammed Hasan Chandoo, but also traveling to Hyderabad, in India.

Pakistan Times! » Obama’s larkana Connection

United State’s Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama has a connection with Larkana, city of Bhuttos of Pakistan. In 1981 Obama as a student visited Larkana for a partridge hunting session. His host was one Hasan Chandio. City of Larkana was renamed. Its original name before the raj was Chandka. Chandios are still considered be the biggest landlords of Sindh.

During his visit to Pakistan he stayed in Hasan Chandio’s residence and later he traveled to interior Sindh for partridge hunting. In Sindh partridge hunting is considered as a symbol of good hospitality.

For information on his time in Indonesia- well there are tons of articles on his 4 years as a child in Indonesia- interviews with friends, teachers, classmates.

The information is out there- Birthers just refuse to go beyond lies, speculation and innuendo.

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

Tell me. Did they send 200 reporters to verify any of this. Did they send 200 reporters like to dig up any dirt like they did with Palin.

Nope. They sure as hell didn't.

Oh and BTW I'm not a birther but I can sure see why someone would be. LOL

If you can see why anyone would be a Birther- then you are just as much of an idiot as any Birther.

Everyone- Birthers especially has been trying to dig up dirt on Obama.

That is why among other things, we know that:
  • His pastor made offensive remarks
  • That one of the first persons to support him politically was a former domestic terrorist
  • That one of his father's friends- and an important figure in Obama's life was a communist.
Of course beyond that you have all of the lies that WND prints.

What offends you- and other Birthers- is that no one has found the dirt you want to be found.

Because you just cannot accept that that dirt is not there.

Did they send 200 reporters to dig up dirt on Barry??

Nope.

Yeah. No reporters ever even asked a single question about Obama. We don't know ANYTHING about him.

Weeeeeeeeeee!

Tell me. Did two hundred reporters ever try to dig up anything of Barry like they did on Palin??

Nope. They did not. That's why no one knows what he did in Pakistan or any of the other countries he was in.

Birthers are amazingly ignorant. How do you manage to keep yourself so ignorant about President Obama? It must take some real effort.

Of course the reality is- you don't want 'information'- you want dirt. So you ignore anything that is not 'dirt'.

Mr. Obama visited Pakistan in 1981, on the way back from Indonesia, where his mother and half-sister, Maya Soetoro-Ng, were living. He spent “about three weeks” there, Mr. Obama’s press secretary, Bill Burton, said, staying in Karachi with the family of a college friend, Mohammed Hasan Chandoo, but also traveling to Hyderabad, in India.

United State’s Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama has a connection with Larkana, city of Bhuttos of Pakistan. In 1981 Obama as a student visited Larkana for a partridge hunting session. His host was one Hasan Chandio. City of Larkana was renamed. Its original name before the raj was Chandka. Chandios are still considered be the biggest landlords of Sindh.

During his visit to Pakistan he stayed in Hasan Chandio’s residence and later he traveled to interior Sindh for partridge hunting. In Sindh partridge hunting is considered as a symbol of good hospitality.

For information on his time in Indonesia- well there are tons of articles on his 4 years as a child in Indonesia- interviews with friends, teachers, classmates.

The information is out there- Birthers just refuse to go beyond lies, speculation and innuendo.

Tell me. Did they send 200 reporters to verify any of this. Did they send 200 reporters like to dig up any dirt like they did with Palin.

Yes.....way more than 200 reporters....and others......were indeed sent. You are upside-down.

I don't recall reading or hearing anything about 200 reporters digging into Barry and his past.

In fact I remember the LSM doing all they could to disassociate Barry and his pastor of 20 years.

And I do remember the LSM being seriously in the tank for Barry to be elected.

You are upside down and sideways.

I personally don't like Obama, & think he is a poser who only pretends to stand up for what's right regardless of any opposition when what he really does is just sucking up & being mindful about how he is projected for his popularity. However, in terms of the specific issues about Obama being Muslim or not being born in America or being un-American due to his unique life, let's see.

Obama could be a Muslim but lying that he is a Christian. It is a logical possibility, but that's worth nothing unless there is an actual proof, which I doubt there can be one. As long as there is no proof, there is no reason (neither rightfully nor legally) why the possibility of him being a Muslim is recognized as true as opposed to any other possibility such as him being a Christian anyway. The level of conversation seems to have been lowered after a couple pages, so I am just glossing over.

As for whether Obama was born in America or not, since there was some publication that he was not born in America, it is a valid question to suspect that he wasn't born in America. However, if the state of Hawaii says that he was born there, that's true & the publication was misinformed for however the process was.

As for whether Obama is un-American or American in what he stands, I think he is un-American (I consider him as a poser), but I don't think most Americans really find it important for him to be not un-American. As long as Obama is somewhat reasonable in most things to what Americans stand, most Americans prefer to have a symbolic black skinned president to feel sophisticated about themselves especially when it comes with a nice body. Also, aside from how most Americans don't really care that much in Obama being un-American in what he stands as long as he is somewhat reasonable in most things, there isn't really a law on it, right? So, Obama is both the rightful & the legal president for America regardless of being un-American or not as the laws don't enforce such legally & the people want him as their representation rightfully. I just googled; like 50% of Americans approve him.

Obama says he is a Christian. He didn't say he is- or was- a Muslim.

Then what, by pray tell, is this?

Why would any true Christian say they were a muslim, even in a slip up? That makes no sense. How many Christian presidents have accidentally stated they were a completely different faith than they really were?

Answer: none

Obama was born a Muslim.

Obama-in-Muslim-garb.jpg

Last edited:

Oh I have admitted error here on USMB several times.

When I made a mistake.

Of course that hasn't happened in any exchange I have had with you.

^^^^^^^thinks it's possible that Obama wasn't born in Hawaii^^^^^^

Awesome.
And you were born, where? And you know this, how? I was too young to remember my birth so I have to trust what I'm told.
Get it?

More awesome. Thanks.

Roflmao, you have no clue how stupid you look. You have no idea what the word 'impossible' means, what a riot. And all your libtard buddies chime in with their laughing icons just proves your stupidity even more.

Hey can one of you libtards essplain to junior here what the word 'impossible' actually means? thanks

I am just wondering why you are asking about the word 'impossible'.

When that word doesn't even appear in the post you are responding to.

Weeeeeeeeeee!

If you can see why anyone would be a Birther- then you are just as much of an idiot as any Birther.

• That one of the first persons to support him politically was a former domestic terrorist
  • That one of his father's friends- and an important figure in Obama's life was a communist.

What offends you- and other Birthers- is that no one has found the dirt you want to be found.

Did they send 200 reporters to dig up dirt on Barry??

Nope.

Hell there have been thousands of reporters looking for dirt on Barack Obama.

Weeeeeeeeeee!

Yes.....way more than 200 reporters....and others......were indeed sent. You are upside-down.

I don't recall reading or hearing anything about 200 reporters digging into Barry and his past.

In fact I remember the LSM doing all they could to disassociate Barry and his pastor of 20 years.

You remember what you want to remember.

Barack Obama's association with Rev. Wright was extensively covered in the media.

You are just pissed off that voters didn't care as much as you thought they should.

I personally don't like Obama, & think he is a poser who only pretends to stand up for what's right regardless of any opposition when what he really does is just sucking up & being mindful about how he is projected for his popularity. However, in terms of the specific issues about Obama being Muslim or not being born in America or being un-American due to his unique life, let's see.

Obama could be a Muslim but lying that he is a Christian. It is a logical possibility, but that's worth nothing unless there is an actual proof, which I doubt there can be one. As long as there is no proof, there is no reason (neither rightfully nor legally) why the possibility of him being a Muslim is recognized as true as opposed to any other possibility such as him being a Christian anyway. The level of conversation seems to have been lowered after a couple pages, so I am just glossing over.

As for whether Obama was born in America or not, since there was some publication that he was not born in America, it is a valid question to suspect that he wasn't born in America. However, if the state of Hawaii says that he was born there, that's true & the publication was misinformed for however the process was.

As for whether Obama is un-American or American in what he stands, I think he is un-American (I consider him as a poser), but I don't think most Americans really find it important for him to be not un-American. As long as Obama is somewhat reasonable in most things to what Americans stand, most Americans prefer to have a symbolic black skinned president to feel sophisticated about themselves especially when it comes with a nice body. Also, aside from how most Americans don't really care that much in Obama being un-American in what he stands as long as he is somewhat reasonable in most things, there isn't really a law on it, right? So, Obama is both the rightful & the legal president for America regardless of being un-American or not as the laws don't enforce such legally & the people want him as their representation rightfully. I just googled; like 50% of Americans approve him.

While I disagree with you regarding President Obama being un-American- I appreciate seeing someone who opposes President Obama as President providing a thoughtful and rational analysis.

Thanks

The only reason we know anything fishy about Bobo is because of news outlets like Foxnews. ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC and NPR have been lock-step with him since before he was elected in 2008.

Obama says he is a Christian. He didn't say he is- or was- a Muslim.

Then what, by pray tell, is this?

Why would any true Christian say they were a muslim, even in a slip up? That makes no sense. How many Christian presidents have accidentally stated they were a completely different faith than they really were?

Answer: none

Again- President Obama never said he was a Muslim- not in the video- not anywhere.

However, he has repeatedly spoken of his Christian faith.

You want to believe he is a Muslim- hey go for it.

As others have pointed out- he would be the worst Muslim ever. But whatever brings you comfort as you fall asleep at night.

The only reason we know anything fishy about Bobo is because of news outlets like Foxnews. ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC and NPR have been lock-step with him since before he was elected in 2008.

Naah- even Fox News doesn't go for this kind of crazy.

This kind of crazy mostly comes from bizarre far right websites- WND- Canada Free Republic- Stormfront- Free Republic and rabid right wing talk show hosts like Michael Savage.

He didn't say he was a Muslim?

You either didn't watch the video or are too stupid to know what you saw.

Either way, you're not worth my time. And....

He doesn't have to be a good Muslim to be a Muslim.

According to the bible, I'm not a good Christian. I don't attend church regularly anymore, I don't give a tithe of my earnings to the church, I don't do a lot of things the bible says I have to do. But I still strongly consider myself a Christian. And in the same way Bobo says "my muslim faith" I say my christian faith.

Are the only Christians in america the "good" ones? You know what percent of Christians attend church regularly? Less than 20%. So are you saying 80% of Christians aren't christians because they aren't good ones?

You remember what you want to remember.

Barack Obama's association with Rev. Wright was extensively covered in the media.

You are just pissed off that voters didn't care as much as you thought they should.
Not until after the 2008 election. I remember Ed Schultz acknowledging Obama was getting a bye on his relation with Rev. Wright and saying there were legitimate concerns about the matter. At the time I did not know anything about Rev. Wright.

To quote Syri, he remembers what he wants to remember. He remembers THAT something was covered but doesn't remember when or by who.

This kind of crazy mostly comes from bizarre far right websites- WND- Canada Free Republic- Stormfront- Free Republic and rabid right wing talk show hosts like Michael Savage.
After the stuff the Republicans and neo-cons pulled with the media to get the U.S. into war with Iraq the press might have been a looking for a good counter-punch and shoving Obama down their throats might have been just the thing.

Really? Care to explain this?

Fox News Goes Full Birther

Forum List

Back