The REAL Issue Regarding Obama's Birth

I do not seriously doubt that Obama was born in Hawaii but I think that is a trivial issue compared to the simple fact that Obama's formative years were in a Muslim country and he shares an undue respect for Third World issues and prejudices that makes him un-American and unfit for the Presidency.

I really wish that Birthers had focused more on that and Obama being raised by card carrying Communists than the distraction of exactly what country he was born in because that seemed like, to so many, to be a little more than a technicality that they could not understand anyway.

Obama may not have been born in Kenya, but he has the heart and soul of an Indonesian and there is no doubt about that as it is apparent from the Third World character of his regime which is also an offshoot of one of the worst Tammany Hall style political machines in the whole nation.

I agree.

I've never been a birther but always wondered why the LSM could sent two hundred reporters to try and dig up dirt on Sarah Palin but no two hundred reporters ever tried to dig up anything on that POS in the White House.

One has to wonder just what they would find about his time in Pakistan and other Muslim countries.
What one has to really worry about is how you can function on a daily basis with most of your brain not functioning. No President has been more vetted, investigated, attacked, lied about that this one. And what would one expect to find out about his time in Indonesia between the ages of 6 and 10 that would be relevant to anything? Or a couple of days stopover in Pakistan as he returned from visiting his mother and sister in Indonesia when he was in college?

Romney's a Mormon....we can't have that.

Obama's a Muslim....oh that's okay.

And who says Obama's a Muslim?

That would be you. Obama says he's a Christian. Why would any rational person ignore Obama and instead believe you on Obama's religion?

Yeah, best not to think about that too hard.
No. Muslims say he is a Muslim. His daddy was a Muslim. That makes BO one.

but I could care less...just making a point of the hypocrisy of the Left.
Having a father who was a Muslim does not make a person a Muslim. First, his father was not a Muslim when Obama was born, He was an atheist. Second, he had nothing to do with his upbringing. If I were to find out that I was adopted and my biological father was a Muslim, would that mean that I am one? A 51 year old, Irish Catholic suddenly becomes a Muslim, by your warped logic?

Yeah. No reporters ever even asked a single question about Obama. We don't know ANYTHING about him.

Weeeeeeeeeee!

May by one or two reporters may have asked..

Tell me. Did two hundred reporters ever try to dig up anything of Barry like they did on Palin??

Nope. They did not. That's why no one knows what he did in Pakistan or any of the other countries he was in.

Birthers are amazingly ignorant. How do you manage to keep yourself so ignorant about President Obama? It must take some real effort.

Of course the reality is- you don't want 'information'- you want dirt. So you ignore anything that is not 'dirt'.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/10/us/politics/10obama.html?_r=0

Mr. Obama visited Pakistan in 1981, on the way back from Indonesia, where his mother and half-sister, Maya Soetoro-Ng, were living. He spent “about three weeks” there, Mr. Obama’s press secretary, Bill Burton, said, staying in Karachi with the family of a college friend, Mohammed Hasan Chandoo, but also traveling to Hyderabad, in India.

Pakistan Times! » Obama’s larkana Connection

United State’s Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama has a connection with Larkana, city of Bhuttos of Pakistan. In 1981 Obama as a student visited Larkana for a partridge hunting session. His host was one Hasan Chandio. City of Larkana was renamed. Its original name before the raj was Chandka. Chandios are still considered be the biggest landlords of Sindh.

During his visit to Pakistan he stayed in Hasan Chandio’s residence and later he traveled to interior Sindh for partridge hunting. In Sindh partridge hunting is considered as a symbol of good hospitality.

For information on his time in Indonesia- well there are tons of articles on his 4 years as a child in Indonesia- interviews with friends, teachers, classmates.

The information is out there- Birthers just refuse to go beyond lies, speculation and innuendo.

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

Tell me. Did they send 200 reporters to verify any of this. Did they send 200 reporters like to dig up any dirt like they did with Palin.

Nope. They sure as hell didn't.

Oh and BTW I'm not a birther but I can sure see why someone would be. LOL

Yeah. No reporters ever even asked a single question about Obama. We don't know ANYTHING about him.

Weeeeeeeeeee!

Tell me. Did two hundred reporters ever try to dig up anything of Barry like they did on Palin??

Nope. They did not. That's why no one knows what he did in Pakistan or any of the other countries he was in.

Birthers are amazingly ignorant. How do you manage to keep yourself so ignorant about President Obama? It must take some real effort.

Of course the reality is- you don't want 'information'- you want dirt. So you ignore anything that is not 'dirt'.

Mr. Obama visited Pakistan in 1981, on the way back from Indonesia, where his mother and half-sister, Maya Soetoro-Ng, were living. He spent “about three weeks” there, Mr. Obama’s press secretary, Bill Burton, said, staying in Karachi with the family of a college friend, Mohammed Hasan Chandoo, but also traveling to Hyderabad, in India.

United State’s Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama has a connection with Larkana, city of Bhuttos of Pakistan. In 1981 Obama as a student visited Larkana for a partridge hunting session. His host was one Hasan Chandio. City of Larkana was renamed. Its original name before the raj was Chandka. Chandios are still considered be the biggest landlords of Sindh.

During his visit to Pakistan he stayed in Hasan Chandio’s residence and later he traveled to interior Sindh for partridge hunting. In Sindh partridge hunting is considered as a symbol of good hospitality.

For information on his time in Indonesia- well there are tons of articles on his 4 years as a child in Indonesia- interviews with friends, teachers, classmates.

The information is out there- Birthers just refuse to go beyond lies, speculation and innuendo.

Tell me. Did they send 200 reporters to verify any of this. Did they send 200 reporters like to dig up any dirt like they did with Palin.

So you've just completely abandoned your ''"That's why no one knows what he did in Pakistan or any of the other countries he was in" bullshit, huh?

And ignored the articles from the very media you insist never looked into Obama on the very topic you insist they never looked into.

Yeah, that's not a lack of vetting. That's just you ignoring anything that contradicts what you want to believe.

Weeeeeeeeeee!

Yes.....way more than 200 reporters....and others......were indeed sent. You are upside-down.

Weeeeeeeeeee!

Did who send reporters? There were thousands of reporters chasing down every moronic claims that assholes like you repeated. Dozens of books have been written about this President filled with the same lies twits like you send out on e-mails. He lived in Indonesia when he was 6, 7, 8 & 9. Please explain how that is relevant at all?

If Obama is a muslim he's the WORST muslim in the world.

He doesn't have a prayer rug he prays on. He doesn't pray 5 times a day. He never went to Mecca as required by the muslim religion. He eats pork. He drinks alcohol. He married a christian woman in a christian church. He is a member of and attended a christian church for 20 years that some on the right hate the pastor of that church and says that pastor hates America. He was baptized in a christian church. He had his children baptized christian in a christian church and is raising them christian. He's not a member of any muslim mosque and doesn't attend one.

So if Obama is a muslim he's the WORST muslim on the planet.

On the other hand since he attended a christian church for 20 years, was married in a christian church, baptized in a christian church, is married to a christian woman and his kids are christian, he's a pretty good christian.

Your post and the ones in this thread by you birthers is nothing but garbage.
Obama's muslim prayer rug:
oval-office-makeover--credit-ap.jpg

Some interesting notes on the rug. Obama had the rug installed in 2010. There are five quotes on the rug (a):
  • “The Only Thing We Have to Fear is Fear Itself” – President Franklin D. Roosevelt
  • “The Arc of the Moral Universe is Long, But it Bends Towards Justice” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
  • “Government of the People, By the People, For the People” – President Abraham Lincoln
  • “No Problem of Human Destiny is Beyond Human Beings” – President John F. Kennedy
  • “The Welfare of Each of Us is Dependent Fundamentally Upon the Welfare of All of Us” – President Theodore Roosevelt
The quote attributed to MLK Jr. is actually a quote from Theodore Parker (b).

a) Obama replaces Bush Oval Office rug with new quote-emblazoned carpet
b) Jamie Stiehm - Oval Office rug gets history wrong

I see no prayer rug in that room. Please tell me where it is.

Maybe the bowl of fruit IS the Muslim Prayer rug?

Could be.

Anything is possible with those crazy birthers.

Weeeeeeeeeee!

If you can see why anyone would be a Birther- then you are just as much of an idiot as any Birther.

Everyone- Birthers especially has been trying to dig up dirt on Obama.

That is why among other things, we know that:
  • His pastor made offensive remarks
  • That one of the first persons to support him politically was a former domestic terrorist
  • That one of his father's friends- and an important figure in Obama's life was a communist.
Of course beyond that you have all of the lies that WND prints.

What offends you- and other Birthers- is that no one has found the dirt you want to be found.

Because you just cannot accept that that dirt is not there.

That would be you. Obama says he's a Christian. Why would any rational person ignore Obama and instead believe you on Obama's religion?

Having a father who was a Muslim does not make a person a Muslim. First, his father was not a Muslim when Obama was born, He was an atheist. Second, he had nothing to do with his upbringing. If I were to find out that I was adopted and my biological father was a Muslim, would that mean that I am one? A 51 year old, Irish Catholic suddenly becomes a Muslim, by your warped logic?
Read this sentence and tell me who prayed:
Readout of the President’s Call with Doctors Without Borders International President Dr. Joanne Liu
During the call, President Obama expressed regret over the tragic incident and offered his thoughts and prayers on behalf of the American people to the victims, their families, and loved ones.
Maybe Obama is atheist later to be Muslim.

And I will add that it is kind of lame that we hear that Obama apologized to the Doctors Without Borders (MSF) through his press secretary. Cheney apologized publicly after he shot someone and that person did not even die.

Readout of the President’s Call with Doctors Without Borders International President Dr. Joanne Liu
During the call, President Obama expressed regret over the tragic incident and offered his thoughts and prayers on behalf of the American people to the victims, their families, and loved ones.

And maybe you're just making this shit up as you go along and don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about.

And I will add that it is kind of lame that we hear that Obama apologized to the Doctors Without Borders (MSF) through his press secretary. Cheney apologized publicly after he shot someone and that person did not even die.

Well Cheney actually accidentally shot someone himself- like actually pulled the trigger and everything- acting as a private citizen. He didn't owe anyone a public apology- he owed an apology to his buddy that he shot.

As opposed to American forces making a tragic mistake- which President Obama did not apologize for.

Well Cheney actually accidentally shot someone himself- like actually pulled the trigger and everything- acting as a private citizen. He didn't owe anyone a public apology- he owed an apology to his buddy that he shot.

As opposed to American forces making a tragic mistake- which President Obama did not apologize for.
The media outlets are falling all over themselves saying Obama apologized. You are saying he didn't?

And Cheney did give his buddy a direct apology but that was not good enough for the American public so Cheney did make a formal, public apology.

The media outlets are falling all over themselves saying Obama apologized. You are saying he didn't?

Read what his press secretary said. Look for the word apology anywhere in there.

Read what his press secretary said. Look for the word apology anywhere in there.
You're too smart for me. Guess I'm just wrong. :frown:

He did not apologize through his press secretary, he did it directly. Can you read? Seems not.

You're too smart for me. Guess I'm just wrong. :frown:
Yes and yes.

He did not apologize through his press secretary, he did it directly. Can you read? Seems not.
I'm under one mean beatdown here. Oh, the humility of it all. :(

You have only yourself to blame.

You have only yourself to blame.
Some days more than others apparently.

Forum List

Back