The Real Legacy of John McCain:Neoconservative Warhawk, Open Borders RINO, Failed Presidential....

McCain might as well have been a democrat so he wasn't a political target. The crazy sissie left concentrated their assault on a pretty successful articulate woman who was every girl's dream of what she could achieve. Palin was the left's biggest threat and they were determined to destroy her and take down McCain without being obvious about it.
"pretty successful articulate woman who was every girl's dream of what she could achieve."

Bwa, ha, ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, hee, chuckle, chuckle, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!!!!!!!!

McCain might as well have been a democrat so he wasn't a political target. The crazy sissie left concentrated their assault on a pretty successful articulate woman who was every girl's dream of what she could achieve. Palin was the left's biggest threat and they were determined to destroy her and take down McCain without being obvious about it.
Is that why he was the GOP candidate in 2008?

"pretty successful articulate woman who was every girl's dream of what she could achieve."

Bwa, ha, ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, hee, chuckle, chuckle, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!!!!!!!!
Apparently to that poster, a pretty successful articulate woman quits in the middle of her term.

8679CE12-1842-46C7-A07B-5CFB758EF9E1.jpeg

No doubt! One of Hannity's regular investigative news contributions Sara Carter actually wrote an article about McCain connections to Russia in June. She should be on Hannity tonight to explain the tangled web of deceit McCain was involved in.
Of course Hannity like his master, shits all over MCCain. Neither can stand the world wide accolades coming in when they know MCCain is more respected by a million times than DT.

It is absolutely disgusting how mournful the same people are today who called McCain Hitler, Satan, tied him to George Wallace and insinuated that he was burning black churches in Birmingham. The same people! And they have the unutterable gall to complain about Trump. If they loved McCain so effing much why didn't they make him president when they had the chance instead of a shitstain. Why did these same people sit back and let obama denigrate him, insult him and humiliate him.

Trump is being TOO kind. He should give a nice little public address pointing out how really maggotty democrats are.

Republican Senator John McCain died on Saturday at the age of 81. While the nation mourns the loss of this great patriot and independent Republican politician and failed presidential candidate, I implore you to remember him for the warmongering RINO he really was.

I pray for his family and their loss. Any death is a tragedy. But let’s not get carried away by viewing McCain as a war hero who should be mourned by all Americans. He was a dangerous and destructive element of our Washington DC political establishment.

McCain is regularly called a maverick for bucking his own party and hailed as a great American since he was shot down over Vietnam, becoming a prisoner of war before embarking on his 35-year political career.

Rachel Lu wrote a fawning article on the Arizona Senator in The Week over the weekend, calling him “a great American” with “a sweeping vision of America’s role in history and in the world.” It’s amazing how the mainstream media now loves McCain since he is anti-Trump and essentially a Democrat in everything but name.

As then-presidential candidate Donald Trump put it, “He’s not a war hero. He’s a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren’t captured.” The seeds of McCain’s anti-Trump bias were sowed then and got worse over time as Trump marched on to the White House to the dismay of McCain and other RINO and Deep State operatives fearing their loss of power in DC.

(Excerpt) Read more at investmentwatchblog.com ...

I thought it was really interesting that he was often the least popular senator in the nation but the media always went to him as a leading spokesman for Republicans.

Extreme media manipulation and malpractice, shall continue!

Your contempt for a person who spent his entire life in the service of your benefit is very disheartening.
John McCain Net Worth 2018 - How Senator John McCain and Wife Cindy Amassed Their Fortune

How do you reckon a public servant amasses some $16 million?
Corruption pays, that and marrying into money
Your contempt for a person who spent his entire life in the service of your benefit is very disheartening.
John McCain Net Worth 2018 - How Senator John McCain and Wife Cindy Amassed Their Fortune

This man is dead. He served in the military. Went to war. He was put into political power by the poeple (you) and did what the people - obviously - saw fit. So whatever criticism you might have of this man it’s way to late and way to little.

Disgusting attitude to your own appointed officials.

Really. What does serving in the military or having just died have to do with what I asked?

How did he amass such a small fortune on his salary?

You DID chose him. Any flaw of his now reflects on YOU.

But alright. The obvious answer:

He did it in a such a way that your spineless backstabbing tactic couldn’t hurt him while he was alive? Good enough?

Why so defensive?

Is having that much money a bad thing?

Considering he makes a little over $100,000 a year, I just wondered how he did it is all.

I get defensive because it is such a disappointment. All of it. What has become of you (all)?

Republican Senator John McCain died on Saturday at the age of 81. While the nation mourns the loss of this great patriot and independent Republican politician and failed presidential candidate, I implore you to remember him for the warmongering RINO he really was.

I pray for his family and their loss. Any death is a tragedy. But let’s not get carried away by viewing McCain as a war hero who should be mourned by all Americans. He was a dangerous and destructive element of our Washington DC political establishment.

McCain is regularly called a maverick for bucking his own party and hailed as a great American since he was shot down over Vietnam, becoming a prisoner of war before embarking on his 35-year political career.

Rachel Lu wrote a fawning article on the Arizona Senator in The Week over the weekend, calling him “a great American” with “a sweeping vision of America’s role in history and in the world.” It’s amazing how the mainstream media now loves McCain since he is anti-Trump and essentially a Democrat in everything but name.

As then-presidential candidate Donald Trump put it, “He’s not a war hero. He’s a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren’t captured.” The seeds of McCain’s anti-Trump bias were sowed then and got worse over time as Trump marched on to the White House to the dismay of McCain and other RINO and Deep State operatives fearing their loss of power in DC.

I thought it was really interesting that he was often the least popular senator in the nation but the media always went to him as a leading spokesman for Republicans.

Yup, trying to get everyone’s kids sent over to the same box for some character building! Wonder why his beached whale of a daughter never signed up? Meh, one more overrated political shitheel down. 400+ to go!

Given that avatar you sport, you are at least consistent. Classless and mean, yes. No hypocrisy though.

Probably the same as the clintons books and speeches d u h..

Yup, trying to get everyone’s kids sent over to the same box for some character building! Wonder why his beached whale of a daughter never signed up? Meh, one more overrated political shitheel down. 400+ to go!

Given that avatar you sport, you are at least consistent. Classless and mean, yes. No hypocrisy though.

Not as classless as you fags. You take a guy you claim to be a hero and statesman and use his death to get attention. Like a bunch of old ass lady’s. Y’all have issues. In the mean time, “Ding Dong the witch is dead!

Last edited:

Minor as classless as you fags. You take a guy you claim to be a hero and statesman and use his death to get attention. Like a bunch of old ass lady’s. Y’all have issues. In the mean time, “Ding Dong the witch is dead!

I haven’t claimed anything. Crixus would of course have celebrated any dead senator, since they were enemies.

This man was no enemy, he was elected by the American people and served good enough to last a life time. Now that he is gone, what use are your complaints? Should he change? Resign?

Minor as classless as you fags. You take a guy you claim to be a hero and statesman and use his death to get attention. Like a bunch of old ass lady’s. Y’all have issues. In the mean time, “Ding Dong the witch is dead!

I haven’t claimed anything. Crixus would of course have celebrated any dead senator, since they were enemies.

This man was no enemy, he was elected by the American people and served good enough to last a life time. Now that he is gone, what use are your complaints? Should he change? Resign?

No, he was elected by rich people in Arizona. The American people told him to piss off twice.

Sorry he died and his enduring torture for five years, in a failed war for the benefit of the ruling class, is unfortunate.

However, his political career was way too long. He is the poster 'war criminal' for term limits.

ALL career politicians of both parties get rich in office. It doesn't make it right, nor OK, but it is reality. Even if they lose their seat, they become very high paid lobbyists.

I respected McCain as a POW, but I never liked his politics. RIP.

This man is dead. He served in the military. Went to war. He was put into political power by the poeple (you) and did what the people - obviously - saw fit. So whatever criticism you might have of this man it’s way to late and way to little.

Really. What does serving in the military or having just died have to do with what I asked?

He did it in a such a way that your spineless backstabbing tactic couldn’t hurt him while he was alive? Good enough?

Why so defensive?

Considering he makes a little over $100,000 a year, I just wondered how he did it is all.

I get defensive because it is such a disappointment. All of it. What has become of you (all)?

Well McCain is not the only public servant that obtains such wealth as a public servant. Obama became President with just around a meager million dollars as a Congressman, but then earned another $30 million after 8 years of public service as President.

How does this happen and do you think McCain would have earned as much had he beaten Obama?

Why so defensive?

Well McCain is not the only public servant that obtains such wealth as a public servant. Obama became President with just around a meager million dollars as a Congressman, but then earned another $30 million after 8 years of public service as President.

How does this happen and do you think McCain would have earned as much had he beaten Obama?
No reason to think otherwise, he was around long enough to master the game.

Sorry he died and his enduring torture for five years, in a failed war for the benefit of the ruling class, is unfortunate.

However, his political career was way too long. He is the poster 'war criminal' for term limits.

Hardly his fault though?

Forum List

Back