The Real Legacy of John McCain:Neoconservative Warhawk, Open Borders RINO, Failed Presidential....

Your contempt for a person who spent his entire life in the service of your benefit is very disheartening.
John McCain Net Worth 2018 - How Senator John McCain and Wife Cindy Amassed Their Fortune

How do you reckon a public servant amasses some $16 million?
Corruption pays, that and marrying into money
This man is dead. He served in the military. Went to war. He was put into political power by the poeple (you) and did what the people - obviously - saw fit. So whatever criticism you might have of this man it’s way to late and way to little.

Disgusting attitude to your own appointed officials.

Really. What does serving in the military or having just died have to do with what I asked?

How did he amass such a small fortune on his salary?

You DID chose him. Any flaw of his now reflects on YOU.

But alright. The obvious answer:

He did it in a such a way that your spineless backstabbing tactic couldn’t hurt him while he was alive? Good enough?

Why so defensive?

Is having that much money a bad thing?

Considering he makes a little over $100,000 a year, I just wondered how he did it is all.

I get defensive because it is such a disappointment. All of it. What has become of you (all)?

Well McCain is not the only public servant that obtains such wealth as a public servant. Obama became President with just around a meager million dollars as a Congressman, but then earned another $30 million after 8 years of public service as President.

How does this happen and do you think McCain would have earned as much had he beaten Obama?

I don’t know?
But if wealth amongst public servants is a problem it’s perhaps time to act towards the living.

Your contempt for a person who spent his entire life in the service of your benefit is very disheartening.

Yup, trying to get everyone’s kids sent over to the same box for some character building! Wonder why his beached whale of a daughter never signed up? Meh, one more overrated political shitheel down. 400+ to go!

Given that avatar you sport, you are at least consistent. Classless and mean, yes. No hypocrisy though.

Minor as classless as you fags. You take a guy you claim to be a hero and statesman and use his death to get attention. Like a bunch of old ass lady’s. Y’all have issues. In the mean time, “Ding Dong the witch is dead!

I haven’t claimed anything. Crixus would of course have celebrated any dead senator, since they were enemies.

This man was no enemy, he was elected by the American people and served good enough to last a life time. Now that he is gone, what use are your complaints? Should he change? Resign?

No, he was elected by rich people in Arizona. The American people told him to piss off twice.

So he wasn’t really elected, senators aren’t public servants, people of Arizona aren’t Americans and only rich people may vote there. Got it.

Yup, trying to get everyone’s kids sent over to the same box for some character building! Wonder why his beached whale of a daughter never signed up? Meh, one more overrated political shitheel down. 400+ to go!

Given that avatar you sport, you are at least consistent. Classless and mean, yes. No hypocrisy though.

Minor as classless as you fags. You take a guy you claim to be a hero and statesman and use his death to get attention. Like a bunch of old ass lady’s. Y’all have issues. In the mean time, “Ding Dong the witch is dead!

I haven’t claimed anything. Crixus would of course have celebrated any dead senator, since they were enemies.

This man was no enemy, he was elected by the American people and served good enough to last a life time. Now that he is gone, what use are your complaints? Should he change? Resign?

No, he was elected by rich people in Arizona. The American people told him to piss off twice.

So he wasn’t really elected, senators aren’t public servants, people of Arizona aren’t Americans and only rich people may vote there. Got it.

Mostly yes. Had he not grown a tumor, he likely would have bowed out or been removed like Jeff Flake.

Liberals are now worshiping the most warmongering neocon in the entire government.........exactly how low does the abomination called the Democratic party plan on sinking?

Liberals are now worshiping the most warmongering neocon in the entire government.........exactly how low does the abomination called the Democratic party plan on sinking?
Well, they've protected a warmongering, swindling, war profiteer, who had a Chinese spy on her staff for 20 years....Have to dig a hole to set the bar that low.

Forum List

Back