The Real Michael Brown

WelfareQueen

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2013
Uranus
I wanted to start a thread so people can see the real Michael Brown. The following words are from a cop friend of mine. You can look all of this information up at the link my friend provided.

Michael Brown was a thug pos. End of story.

THE POOR LITTLE TEEN AGER--6 FT. 4 INCH 295# MICHAEL BROWN WAS A HOODLUM

The WAPO reported that Mister Brown was college bound and makes it sound like the police officer involved just singled him out for no reason. Luckily the internet filters the news now. Here's some background on Mister Michael Brown.

The new Racial poster boy Michael R Brown has felony's pending in Court. Yes, that guy who was on his way to College was arrested and charged with Burglary, Armed criminal action, Assault with the intent to do great bodily harm, and again Armed criminal action. He was scheduled to go to court in Sept. (Now, I thought he was supposed to go to college in Sept? Imagine that!)

You can look all this up yourself on Case.net Missouri. Do a search for St. Louis County in 2014; you'll find him .

... According to Casenet, this unarmed teenager (Michael Brown) was already charged with:

Description: Burglary 1st Degree [Felony B RSMo: 569.160]

Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 1401000
OCN: AJ006207 Arresting Agency: ST ANN PD

Next Charge/Judgment

Description: Armed Criminal Action [Felony Unclassified RSMo: 571.015]
Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 3101000

Next Charge/Judgment

Description: Assault 1st Degree Serious Physical Injury [Felony A RSMo: 565.050]
Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 1301100

Next Charge/Judgment

Description: Armed Criminal Action [Felony Unclassified RSMo: 571.015]
Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 3101000
OCN: AJ006207 Arresting Agency: ST. ANN PD

Just a gentle giant, in my opinion.

hulk-smash1.png

Mr. Brown was college bound
While stealing some cigars.
He fled afoot upon the street
And thinking "this is sweet"

He met a cop who made him stop
He chose not to avail

He did not run
But grabbed the gun
Trying to avoid the jail

Struggle ensued
The Man in Blue
Tried to save his own life

While Mikey B
Bum-fucked the Cop
To get his mop-top cropped

Thug life isn't the way to go. Too bad "the gentle giant" didn't figure that out. I wonder how many lives he damaged before he was finally put down?

Forum List

Back