The real reason Deep State Communists oppose hydroxychloroquine

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013

Because then they won't be able to monitor and track citizens with microchips to "monitor the spread of Covid" and force you to take vaccines in order to work, go to school and buy/sell.

Last edited:

Because then they won't be able to monitor and track citizens with microchips to "monitor the spread of Covid" and force you to take vaccines in order to work, go to school and buy/sell.

Thank you !!!!

Great post.

You know that they've already surrounded you with enough equipment to track your every move.

How does Dr. Fauci figure in this micro-dot or tiny-winy-chip scheme?

You know that they've already surrounded you with enough equipment to track your every move.

Let me put this into perspective for you.

Do you know how they trace and track explosives? A chipped particle about the size of a pencil tip is placed into the mixer by the thousands. once it is fully distributed and the mix hardens into its final form it is permanently affixed and can not be removed from the explosive.

These particles survive the massive crushing explosion of the mixtures and are not destroyed by fire. They are found in the remaining residues. These chips are read and the batch can be identified as to manufacture, date, time, and those the explosive was sold to.

The same technology can be used in humans and it can be placed into the bone marrow where it can never be removed from..

:cuckoo:

Sounds like a communist threat.
BT_XQC7jq2AmSU1J1STxvybwB4Y-Hm_QGoWGQ7vx9O9UEuMCc-U8l8Lc_EhbKc-ewIrhxjmVYEERih_-oxSDo46QurAa0ClSZuoKeRKoC1FbtOPVnRHWTRKy1MFODxiQ-Iza2wrimPb2qKg09V1AwS1bnkM-nI6F7ck

Let me put this into perspective for you.

Do you know how they trace and track explosives? A chipped particle about the size of a pencil tip is placed into the mixer by the thousands. once it is fully distributed and the mix hardens into its final form it is permanently affixed and can not be removed from the explosive.

These particles survive the massive crushing explosion of the mixtures and are not destroyed by fire. They are found in the remaining residues. These chips are read and the batch can be identified as to manufacture, date, time, and those the explosive was sold to.

The same technology can be used in humans and it can be placed into the bone marrow where it can never be removed from..

So if I spontaneously explode they'll know who I am or was?

Forced vaccines???

DEATH FIRST!!!

(theirs, not mine)

Well done, listen to Billy Gates, and Google sometime, its real their plan for the perfect organized and controlled populous is and will become a reality. Fear, isolation, coupled with daily does of CNN... indoctrination is a tool the fascists have mobilized to flip America into a Fascist Oligarchy. Look at Seattle, Portland, and other cities ruled by the mob.

Will the moderators PLEASE move this ro the Rubber Room, where it should have been from the first?

Forum List

Back