The real reason Trump was indicted

No, that part is a lie.
he is on video, do I have to post the video again? " I told them that the president would not release the 1 billion in aid and son of a bitch, they fired him" Biden, on video talking about getting the Ukrainian prosecutor fired who was investigating Hunter.

What compels you to lie?
ExplaIn to us how you cultists think it went down, Joe Biden and his minor daughter, both naked in the shower stall, one shower head. He never soaped or washed her, yeah right.

ExplaIn to us how you cultists think it went down, Joe Biden and his minor daughter, both naked in the shower stall, one shower head. He never soaped or washed her, yeah right.
No one owes you a fucking thing.

LOLOL

Dayum, that's some sick, perverted fantasy life you lead.
It’s reality, Biden‘s daughter wrote about it, Joe Biden forced her to take showers with her when she was a child and it traumatized her. You support a pedophile pervert.

Last edited:
No one owes you a fucking thing.
That’s true, but that still doesn’t disprove that your pervert president forced his own minor daughter into taking showers with him, and she wrote about it. Not my problem you are having a hard time dealing with reality.

That’s true, but that still doesn’t disprove that your pervert president forced his own minor daughter into taking showers with him, and she wrote about it. Not my problem you are having a hard time dealing with reality.
It doesn't require DISproving, fool.

Where are you learning about all this "truth"?

dog FOX.jpg

Forum List

Back