The real Russian operatives are right here among us and they're oblivious to it.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Russia's goal wasn't to elect Trump or to defeat Hillary. It was to cause mass chaos & confusion in our system.
Our liberal media, most democrats & even some conservatives have ensured that Russian goals were met by keeping this topic alive with their bickering & fighting.

If you've been a part of that I believe that makes you an unwitting Russian pawn. And quite stupid to boot. You've placed ideology above the needs of our country as a whole. If making Trump look bad helps the Russians....so be it right?

The press is the major fault here. They are giving us fast news and not accurate news.

This would explain my weird recent cravings for vodka and borscht.

Well, vodka.

It was to cause mass chaos & confusion in our system.

I'm so glad you have the telepathic ability to read Putin's mind.

Try to start over. Begin here. We were hit on 911. Several days later, Putin said we did it to ourselves.

WAS HE RIGHT?

Russia didn't make us look like fools, we did that ourselves. Politicians have corrupted US elections and our government. Russia and others may have helped expose the corruption, can you really blame them? America calls out corruption in other countries, tries to occupy the moral high ground, while we are just as corrupt.

Even legal scholars on the left have voiced concerns over the corruption, the blatant ignoring of the law and constitution by politicians and our government.

Russia's goal wasn't to elect Trump or to defeat Hillary. It was to cause mass chaos & confusion in our system.
Our liberal media, most democrats & even some conservatives have ensured that Russian goals were met by keeping this topic alive with their bickering & fighting.

If you've been a part of that I believe that makes you an unwitting Russian pawn. And quite stupid to boot. You've placed ideology above the needs of our country as a whole. If making Trump look bad helps the Russians....so be it right?

And meanwhile- Trump and his followers keep saying that the Russians didn't do anything.

Those who want to pretend that the Russians were not trying to hack our elections are the real enablers of Putin.

And meanwhile- Trump and his followers keep saying that the Russians didn't do anything.

Those who want to pretend that the Russians were not trying to hack our elections are the real enablers of Putin.
Russia didn't hack the election. They hacked the DNC & tried to hack the GOP

Try to start over. Begin here. We were hit on 911. Several days later, Putin said we did it to ourselves.

WAS HE RIGHT?
Given the now known fact Bill Clinton could have killed OSB he might be right.
Uh...Dark?

Who is OSB, and to what "fact" are you referring?
Sorry obl.

I wish those Deep State Quislings would stop making McMaster aggravate The Henna King.

WAS HE RIGHT?
Uh...Dark?

Sorry obl.
That just leaves us the "fact"...what have you got?

It's already been shown bill Clinton had the chance to kill obl a year before 911.

WAS HE RIGHT?
Uh...Dark?

Sorry obl.

WAS HE RIGHT?
Uh...Dark?

Sorry obl.

It's already been shown bill Clinton had the chance to kill obl a year before 911.

WAS HE RIGHT?
Uh...Dark?

Sorry obl.

WAS HE RIGHT?
Uh...Dark?

Sorry obl.
Whatever it was, it was so trivial you were compelled to say nothing about it....twice..

Uh...Dark?

Sorry obl.

Uh...Dark?

Sorry obl.
Whatever it was, it was so trivial you were compelled to say nothing about it....twice..
Clinton had the chance to kill obl a year before the towers. So Putin could be right.
Obl dying might have changed events.

And with the 37 investigations into Benghazi, we should be set for a while......unless you found something.

And with the 37 investigations into Benghazi, we should be set for a while......unless you found something.
You mean like comes emails on the subject? Could be.

Forum List

Back