The reason for global warming is to make us feel pessimistic, hate new human life, fear the future and want to die...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
....and that's succeeded with millions of people.

Those of us free of this mental plague want to liberate you from it.

IT is much more complicated than that.

It is about growing government, using faux "crisis" for government to tax and take away freedom.

And the demographic behind it is the same demographic behind 911.

IT is much more complicated than that.

It is about growing government, using faux "crisis" for government to tax and take away freedom.

And the demographic behind it is the same demographic behind 911.
I remember 9/11.

I heard a lawyer say, "We're going to have to give up some of our freedoms to be safe."

A lawyer saying something like that is like hearing a young girl say she'll take it up the ass because that way she's still a virgin.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
I remember 9/11.

I heard a lawyer say, "We're going to have to give up some of our freedoms to be safe."

A lawyer saying something like that is like hearing a young girl say she'll take it up the ass because that way she's still a virgin.

That was also the same noise with the "drug war," are you willing to give up some of your freedom to help us win the war on drugs....

Always the same, we pay more and lose our freedom, and in the process grow government filled with treasonous liars.

I say what I want, I worship as I please, and I own a gun.

DEMS are eager to end this.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
I remember 9/11.

Be sure to check out

Be sure to check out

satellite and weather balloon data have actually suggested the opposite, that the atmosphere was cooling

They changed it to "CLIMATE CHANGE" so they can whine about it whether it gets hotter or colder.

I saw a TV show where an older woman said about a young college-aged woman, "She's not planning a future!"

Like that was a good thing because, CLIMATE CHANGE.

They changed it to "CLIMATE CHANGE" so they can whine about it whether it gets hotter or colder.

Just edited that one. The climate does change, Co2 does nothing. Just read the OP from those three

They want to turn us into Communist drones who look forward to nothing good.

I say what I want, I worship as I please, and I own a gun.
I don't own a gun (don't need one, so far none of "us" do) but I do say what I want and worship as I please. I must confess that "saying what I want" is becoming increasingly more difficult and it cannot be done in an audible voice.

Forum List

Back