The reason why fallen angels can't change ...

OK I understand these all, but what do we do with the executive part, the work that is needed in order to progress towards the solution? It still seems that we need to put on our sewage cleaning masks and sweep through hell for the purpose to materialize the solution.

The evil comes to Eve without invitation

It's rather a wrong premise.

Eden, planet earth, the future Heaven they all have one thing in common, which is the less intelligent humans are with the much more capable and intelligent angels. It's all about how such a setup will work out. Angels are created to be the servants of God, if by their freewill given they choose to reject God then they are done. Humans, unlike angels, are born outside God's dwelling realm. Earth is a place Satan's influence dominates. Not even a single human can fully abide by God's Law which is applicable to the angels. With the judgment of Law 2/3 angels will pass the Final Judgment to enter the future Heaven, however with the same set of Law applied 0 humans can pass the Law to enter Heaven as a result of being born outside God's realm but inside Satan's influence. God thus gives humans a second chance (instead of destroying them at Noah's time with a flood). This second chance however doesn't come without a dear price which is Jesus Christ's crucifixion as a justification.

In Eden, humans are influenced by the more crafty angels (fallen angels in the end). On earth, humans are influenced by the same. In Heaven then problem solved even it is in the same situation that the more intelligent angels can be in contact with humans on a daily basis.

Thank you! It took me this long to understand your point.

Yeah... no.

All I will say about fallen angels is that God doesn't destroy what he creates. What he creates is good. He withdraws his spirit.

As for the fall of man and the two trees, there's a lot of bad info out there.

Yeah... no.

All I will say about fallen angels is that God doesn't destroy what he creates. What he creates is good. He withdraws his spirit.

I think that God withdraws His spirit indeed. But then this is just a license for corruption of creation to spread like cancer. And this pushes us back to the catch 22 problem, because we need the Spirit of God to fight the problem. I think Judas Iscariot himself was pleading about this when he chose the kiss for the method of betrayal, and Jesus verbally accepted it.

Yeah... no.

I think that God withdraws His spirit indeed. But then this is just a license for corruption of creation to spread like cancer. And this pushes us back to the catch 22 problem, because we need the Spirit of God to fight the problem. I think Judas Iscariot himself was pleading about this when he chose the kiss for the method of betrayal, and Jesus verbally accepted it.
He uses it all to bring about good. Even when it's not obvious to us.

There is a law of compensation at work. Eventually error will fail.

Yeah... no.

He uses it all to bring about good. Even when it's not obvious to us.

There is a law of compensation at work. Eventually error will fail.
But isn't it the transient process that matters? It may be good and well when evil fails, but until that happens, all things suffer. I thought that one of the apostolic letterscsayv too that end doesnt justify means.

Forum List

Back