The "Redskins" crap is just that, Liberal Crap!!

Last edited:
Absurd on its face. A "superior" culture, if it actually is superior, does not destroy other cultures.

Of course destroying things is superior. It literally takes no intellect or talent. :lol:

I guess that explains your community then. :lol:

Yes it does. Thank you. Thats why we create in my community.. You said destroying things was a sign of a superior culture. Everyone with half a brain knows thats the insight of a dimwit with a higher than normal percentage of Neanderthal DNA.

You will never find a Redskins fan ANYWHERE who would insult a Native American by calling them a Redskin. Not because they're sensitive about the word but because no Redskin fan ANYWHERE considers it a derogatory term.
Yep, but the PC brigade have got butthurt and want to rename it to something that ruins the game for Redskin fans. Most people when they think of 'redskins' across the world think of the sports team, not native Americans. I can attest to the fact that people in most countries don't even know 'redskin' is a 'racist term' for a Native American. ;)

A superior culture destroyed them, as has been the case for every inferior culture throughout time.

Absurd on its face. A "superior" culture, if it actually is superior, does not destroy other cultures.

Goodboy has more than his share of Neanderthal DNA. Of course destroying things is superior. It literally takes no intellect or talent. :lol:

Look around you, negro.
Everything you can lay your eyes on was invented by a white person.

Goodboy has more than his share of Neanderthal DNA. Of course destroying things is superior. It literally takes no intellect or talent. :lol:

Look around you, negro.

What message are you trying to give with the above comment?

I would tell you how it is received by a person of normal intellect....but that would be boring. What is your message? Let's say that what you wrote is accurate. What is the reason for it? Have you any thoughts?

Look around you, negro.

I would tell you how it is received by a person of normal intellect....but that would be boring. What is your message? Let's say that what you wrote is accurate. What is the reason for it? Have you any thoughts?

To agitate the negro agitator. I'm not trying to be subtle.
What's your interest?

Look around you, negro.

What's your interest?

Why avoid the question?

What's your interest?

Why avoid the question?

I answered directly and specifically.

What's your interest?

Why avoid the question?

What's your interest?

Nope. You did not answer. Would you like to?

Yes I did.
very clearly.

But for now, since obviously you can't keep pace with the discussion or make a meaningful, coherent contribution, perhaps you should just excuse yourself from it.
I am not going to continue to talk with somebody who has no logical point to make, and doesn't stand for anything other than the sake of argument.

What's your interest?

Yes I did.
very clearly.

But for now, since obviously you can't keep pace with the discussion or make a meaningful, coherent contribution, perhaps you should just excuse yourself from it.
I am not going to continue to talk with somebody who has no logical point to make, and doesn't stand for anything other than the sake of argument.

You haven't answered the question. I would like your answer.

Yes I did.
very clearly.

the first 5 words of post #208 answered specifically and directly.

All of this diversion and distraction is just your typical bid for attention.

Now..Like I said;
since you can't keep pace with the discussion or make a meaningful, coherent contribution, perhaps you should just excuse yourself from it.

Yes I did.
very clearly.

Rototilla wont ever answer a question directly. He is angry that the people he hates the most have the most influence in his life. He cant understand how Black people have influenced probably everything. He looks up and sees that influence in music, pop culture, food, science, literature, fashion, dance etc. It enrages him beyond belief. Thats why he has been reduced to merely troll level. Sorry I didnt warn you sooner.

Last edited:
Projecting your own insecurities by making up fantasies about others...clever tactic. LMAO

Are you still reeling, hypocrite? How is it ok for you to say "indian code", but I cant say "indian culture"? Your argument is so fucking pitiful, and so is your fake outrage. Get the fuck outa here with that shit. :lol:

I didn't use the term "Indian code", DUMBASS. Nor did I take the entire indigenous populations of two continents and steamroll them into a single monolithic "Indian culture" -- DUMBASS.

Why the fuck would you assume I was talking about people from india? This thread is about AMERICAN indians you moron. For fuck sake man, if youre going to debate, at least follow along.

Nothing in this entire thread is about India Indians, nor did I make any such reference, DUMBASS.

Read much?

You will never find a Redskins fan ANYWHERE who would insult a Native American by calling them a Redskin. Not because they're sensitive about the word but because no Redskin fan ANYWHERE considers it a derogatory term.
Yep, but the PC brigade have got butthurt and want to rename it to something that ruins the game for Redskin fans. Most people when they think of 'redskins' across the world think of the sports team, not native Americans. I can attest to the fact that people in most countries don't even know 'redskin' is a 'racist term' for a Native American. ;)

Really not relevant. How many games do the Washington Redskins play in Madagascar? In Peru? Albania?

No I don't think "most of the world" thinks of the football team. Most of the world in fact never even heard of it.

Look around you, negro.

No wonder you have your head up your ass -- you're in the dark, literally. Either that or light bulbs do not exist.

Lewis Latimer developed the carbon filament that made Edison's light bulb a practical invention. Edison was using paper filaments that would burn out in 15 minutes. Latimer gave it a practical application, making the light bulb literally a household word. Also invented an early form of air conditioner.

latimer.jpg

Idiot.

Last edited:
I'd like to know if the government is going to target all Sports teams with "so called offensive names." I find the name "Hornets" offensive.. much too close to "whore" which is derogatory to women.. I demand the Charlotte Whorenuts change their name immediately~

Forum List

Back