The "Redskins" crap is just that, Liberal Crap!!

Fair enough. We have differing opinions on this. How about this, though...

If you had the financial ability to purchase a professional sports team in todays world, would you consider naming said team the "Redskins"? If not, how come?

I think originally the owners thought the indians were soldier like and tough, which is why they named them that. Personally I would have to disagree with that idea. The indians were a pitiful enemy with a weak culture. Furthermore, I see absolutely no redeeming qualities in the indian community in the modern day. In short, indians dont deserve the honor of having a team named after them.

Wow, thanks for showing us what a racist looks like.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Ive got no problem with race, but I will point out shitty cultures when I see them, and yeah, Indian culture is shit. Tell me the greatest thing Inidan culture provided the US with in 2013. Let me guess, you cant even come up with one thing in the entire 19th century, let alone last year. Im sure you can google Indians and find that some guy invented something interesting, but without looking it up, you cant answer my question. Be honest now.

Last edited:
I think originally the owners thought the indians were soldier like and tough, which is why they named them that. Personally I would have to disagree with that idea. The indians were a pitiful enemy with a weak culture. Furthermore, I see absolutely no redeeming qualities in the indian community in the modern day. In short, indians dont deserve the honor of having a team named after them.

Ive got no problem with race, but I will point out shitty cultures when I see them, and yeah, Indian culture is shit. Tell me the greatest thing Inidan culture provided the US with in 2013. Let me guess, you cant even come up with one thing in the entire 19th century, let alone last year. Im sure you can google Indians and find that some guy invented something interesting, but without looking it up, you cant answer my question. Be honest now.

Either you have a problem with race or you are a raging idiot. We all know its both. NA culture is what inspired the constitution. Whats really amusing is that you think you are qualified to judge the merits of what a culture brings.

Haha, you failed my challenge, fool. Would anyone else care to point out the great accomplishment of the Indians in the modern era, without using google?

Ive got no problem with race, but I will point out shitty cultures when I see them, and yeah, Indian culture is shit.

Actually you can stop right there, racist asshole; you've dug your own hole with the pig-ignorance that "Indian" means a single monolithic culture. Your head's up your ass, pal.

NAs were diverse, some nomadic, some not; some territorial, some not; some aquatic, some pastoral... in other words all the diversity of Europeans or Africans or Asians. And the historical fact is the early coastal colonists could never have even survived without massive help on basic survival from the indigenous populations. They were effectively as clueless as you are now four hundred years on.

Crack a fucking history book before you ooze in here and embarrass yourself further.

Last edited:
Haha, you failed my challenge, fool. Would anyone else care to point out the great accomplishment of the Indians in the modern era, without using google?

Those who confuse Native Americans/First Nations American with those from a subcontinent might need a map, before asking questions. Recent: Maria TallChief, Robbie Robertson. No Google necessary.

Many Native Americans don't think so. They know the origin of the Washington Redskins' name is rooted in racism.

ef274b4830c2d24b0dcaf32e7287323f.jpg

Last edited:

Who destroyed it? You don't need google to figure it out

The 20the century gave us a tool we couldn't have won WWII with out an unbreakable Indian code

There is no challenge clown. You dont determine what a great accomplishment is. When are you going to get that through your skull?

The 20the century gave us a tool we couldn't have won WWII with out an unbreakable Indian code
Ok, settle down now. The outcome of WW2 did not rely on the indian "code". Regardless, that language was invented long before the modern era. It would be like giving credit for winning WW2 to the guy who invented the wheel. Besides, if having an obscure language that no one wants to speak equals a great gift to mankind, then we are in trouble. :lol:

A superior culture destroyed them, as has been the case for every inferior culture throughout time.

Ok, settle down now. The outcome of WW2 did not rely on the indian "code". Regardless, that language was invented long before the modern era. It would be like giving credit for winning WW2 to the guy who invented the wheel. Besides, if having an obscure language that no one wants to speak equals a great gift to mankind, then we are in trouble. :lol:

If "no one" wanted to speak them ("them", not "it"), the Cherokee, Choctaw, Navajo, Lakota, Meskwaki and Comanche languages would have ceased to exist. DUH.

You could also say that said languages were developed centuries before they would be needed, demonstrating those nations were far ahead of their time.

I'm still reeling from your pig-ignorant "Indian culture" as if it was a single thing. Like lumping Danes, Portuguese, Croats, Turks, Albanians, Hungarians, Lithuanians and Scots together as "European culture"
dumbass.gif

If "no one" wanted to speak them ("them", not "it"), the Cherokee, Choctaw, Navajo, Lakota, Meskwaki and Comanche languages would have ceased to exist. DUH.

You could also say that said languages were developed centuries before they would be needed, demonstrating those nations were far ahead of their time.

I'm still reeling from your pig-ignorant "Indian culture" as if it was a single thing. Like lumping Danes, Portuguese, Croats, Turks, Albanians, Hungarians, Lithuanians and Scots together as "European culture"
dumbass.gif
Are you still reeling, hypocrite? How is it ok for you to say "indian code", but I cant say "indian culture"? I bet you never complain when someone says "the white men killed the indians", let alone when they say "WE killed the indians and took their land". Dont lecture me about lumping people together. Your argument is so fucking pitiful, and so is your fake outrage. Get the fuck outa here with that shit. :lol:

Last edited:

dumbass.gif
Are you still reeling, hypocrite? How is it ok for you to say "indian code", but I cant say "indian culture"? Your argument is so fucking pitiful, and so is your fake outrage. Get the fuck outa here with that shit. :lol:

I didn't use the term "Indian code", DUMBASS. Nor did I take the entire indigenous populations of two continents and steamroll them into a single monolithic "Indian culture" -- DUMBASS.

A superior culture destroyed them, as has been the case for every inferior culture throughout time.

Absurd on its face. A "superior" culture, if it actually is superior, does not destroy other cultures.

Absurd on its face. A "superior" culture, if it actually is superior, does not destroy other cultures.

Goodboy has more than his share of Neanderthal DNA. Of course destroying things is superior. It literally takes no intellect or talent. :lol:

dumbass.gif
Are you still reeling, hypocrite? How is it ok for you to say "indian code", but I cant say "indian culture"? Your argument is so fucking pitiful, and so is your fake outrage. Get the fuck outa here with that shit. :lol:

I didn't use the term "Indian code", DUMBASS. Nor did I take the entire indigenous populations of two continents and steamroll them into a single monolithic "Indian culture" -- DUMBASS.

Why the fuck would you assume I was talking about people from india? This thread is about AMERICAN indians you moron. For fuck sake man, if youre going to debate, at least follow along.

Forum List

Back