The Religeous CULT Of Jesus-esque Hillary Clinton

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
According to Hillary's own personal 'pastor', Hillary Clinton is the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ...or something to that effect...

Hillary Clinton’s election loss compared to the death and resurrection of Jesus by her own pastor

"Hillary Clinton’s pastor, United Methodist City Society Executive Director Rev. Bill Shillady, recently revealed to CNN the email that he sent Clinton the day after she lost the 2016 presidential election to Donald Trump.

Seeming to compare Clinton’s campaign and loss to the resurrection of Jesus Christ, Shillady, throughout his message, claimed “Sunday is coming.”

Seeing how her 'worshipers' have tried to destroy this country after her loss, I kinda figured she 'went the other way':

upload_2017-8-11_9-3-6.jpeg

....but only as SECOND in charge...

upload_2017-8-11_9-4-52.jpeg

Funny how the media reported yesterday Hillary was considering becoming a 'Pastor'...

(Move over, Rev. Jeremiah Wright....you might not be the only hate-spewing, racist, anti-American 'Pastor' for much longer. :p )

The Wesley boys-----(early 19th century-----created a sickness in the USA) were very creepy---
and their perversions persist

I initially used the term 'blasphemous' ... but 'creepy' works, too.
Thread summary:

easy is _still_ obsessed with Clinton. He's sort of a Clinton-cultist.
I am not the one trying to make her a religious cult, little snowflake. Face it, she continues to try to make herself relevant for 2020, and she and Barry just REFUSE to go away. As long as they are in the media, they are current news.

Of course the only 'News' I want to see / hear regarding Hillary is when the 2nd Counsel recommends Indictment, and she gets Perp-Walked. :p

According to Hillary's own personal 'pastor', Hillary Clinton is the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ...or something to that effect...

Hillary Clinton’s election loss compared to the death and resurrection of Jesus by her own pastor

"Hillary Clinton’s pastor, United Methodist City Society Executive Director Rev. Bill Shillady, recently revealed to CNN the email that he sent Clinton the day after she lost the 2016 presidential election to Donald Trump.

Seeming to compare Clinton’s campaign and loss to the resurrection of Jesus Christ, Shillady, throughout his message, claimed “Sunday is coming.”

Seeing how her 'worshipers' have tried to destroy this country after her loss, I kinda figured she 'went the other way':

View attachment 143089

View attachment 143091
Too funny....it's the trumpanzees with their messiah talk all over again.......they were the only ones calling Obama that....mind you.

View attachment 143089

View attachment 143091
Too funny....it's the trumpanzees with their messiah talk all over again.......they were the only ones calling Obama that....mind you.

try again------Obama as messiah was a 'thing'----way back in 2008 -----prominent jerks used the term

Easy has Hillary Derangement Syndrome. He obsessed with Hillary Clinton and her imaginary crimes.
Oh sure, attack me instead of addressing the fact that you snowflakes are trying to compare Hillary to Jesus.

Bwuhahahaha....

Another Clinton cultist. Many conservatives now assign godlike powers to her. They are devoted Clinton-cultists.
You are one F*ed up snowflake with the self-perceived super power of being able to reverse a thread / spin it back to mean the opposite of what it actually says....but you FAIL!

Conservatives are not the one comparing Hillary to Jesus, moron. Maybe you should re-read the article...if you can read.

Who created this thread, Einstein?
Posting an article exposing snowflakes trying to compare Hillary to Jesus is not the same thing as comparing Hillary to Jesus.

Holy shit....just when you think snowflakes can not demonstrate their stupidity any better / clearer they just up and surprise you.

Bwuhahahaha....

Conservatives are not the one comparing Hillary to Jesus, moron. Maybe you should re-read the article...if you can read.

Guess the first one fell on dense ears...

WHO created this thread, Sparkles? Maybe you should learn to read your own OP.

try again------Obama as messiah was a 'thing'----way back in 2008 -----prominent jerks used the term
Prominent? Can you name them without doing a Google search? If not, they're not prominent.

Forum List

Back