The Religeous CULT Of Jesus-esque Hillary Clinton

WHO created this thread, Sparkles?
Again, dumbass....WHO IS MAKING THE CLAIM HILLARY'S LOSS WAS LIKE THE DEATH OF JESUS CHRIST? It sure isn't Conservatives.

You lose, sparky....you can go back to your prayer mat now and continue to pray to Hillary for a 2020 run. :p

According to Hillary's own personal 'pastor', Hillary Clinton is the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ...or something to that effect...

Hillary Clinton’s election loss compared to the death and resurrection of Jesus by her own pastor

"Hillary Clinton’s pastor, United Methodist City Society Executive Director Rev. Bill Shillady, recently revealed to CNN the email that he sent Clinton the day after she lost the 2016 presidential election to Donald Trump.

Seeming to compare Clinton’s campaign and loss to the resurrection of Jesus Christ, Shillady, throughout his message, claimed “Sunday is coming.”

Seeing how her 'worshipers' have tried to destroy this country after her loss, I kinda figured she 'went the other way':

View attachment 143089

....but only as SECOND in charge...

View attachment 143091
So God came twice? Once for Jesus and once for Hillary?

According to Hillary's own personal 'pastor', Hillary Clinton is the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ...or something to that effect...

Hillary Clinton’s election loss compared to the death and resurrection of Jesus by her own pastor

"Hillary Clinton’s pastor, United Methodist City Society Executive Director Rev. Bill Shillady, recently revealed to CNN the email that he sent Clinton the day after she lost the 2016 presidential election to Donald Trump.

Seeming to compare Clinton’s campaign and loss to the resurrection of Jesus Christ, Shillady, throughout his message, claimed “Sunday is coming.”

Seeing how her 'worshipers' have tried to destroy this country after her loss, I kinda figured she 'went the other way':

View attachment 143089

View attachment 143091

ob·ses·sion
əbˈseSHən/
noun
  1. the state of being obsessed with someone or something.
    "she cared for him with a devotion bordering on obsession"
    • an idea or thought that continually preoccupies or intrudes on a person's mind.
      plural noun: obsessions
      "he was in the grip of an obsession he was powerless to resist"
      synonyms: fixation, ruling/consuming passion, passion, mania, idée fixe, compulsion, preoccupation, infatuation, addiction, fetish, craze, hobbyhorse; More

View attachment 143089

View attachment 143091

ob·ses·sion
əbˈseSHən/
noun
    • an idea or thought that continually preoccupies or intrudes on a person's mind.
      synonyms: fixation, ruling/consuming passion, passion, mania, idée fixe, compulsion, preoccupation, infatuation, addiction, fetish, craze, hobbyhorse; More
I think after Trump was elected they have to keep posting about Hillary to idle their minds from what Trump is doing or not doing...

WHO created this thread, Sparkles?
Again, dumbass....WHO IS MAKING THE CLAIM HILLARY'S LOSS WAS LIKE THE DEATH OF JESUS CHRIST? It sure isn't Conservatives.

You lose, sparky....you can go back to your prayer mat now and continue to pray to Hillary for a 2020 run. :p

Ummmmm yyyyyeah. So basically you rooted around in the dumpster until you found a turd, carried it inside, plopped it in the middle of the room and then stood over it crowing LOOK WHAT YOU DID.

How Sol Belinsky of you. Better luck next thread, Dumbass.

Last edited:
Easy has Hillary Derangement Syndrome. He obsessed with Hillary Clinton and her imaginary crimes.

She has more than enough real crimes to obsess over. No need to make up imaginary ones.

Since her cases appear to be reopening, it seems we may see some resolution on them.

Personally I see no similarities between Christ and Hillary

Hillary is a godless ****, who should be in jail soon and we be forgotten. If she is remembered, it will be that no matter how hard she tried or cheated. She couldn't become president.

Easy has Hillary Derangement Syndrome. He obsessed with Hillary Clinton and her imaginary crimes.

She has more than enough real crimes to obsess over. No need to make up imaginary ones.

Since her cases appear to be reopening, it seems we may see some resolution on them.

Personally I see no similarities between Christ and Hillary
Me neither, they both had sex with men..

View attachment 143089

View attachment 143091

ob·ses·sion
əbˈseSHən/
noun
I think after Trump was elected they have to keep posting about Hillary to idle their minds from what Trump is doing or not doing...

Bad case of OCD, I think there may be help for that now.

Thread summary:
easy is _still_ obsessed with Clinton. He's sort of a Clinton-cultist.
Are you going to become religious now?
Wake up! This thread has nothing to do with religion. It's another shitpost from one of the board masters. Shitposting - Wikipedia
Well she is thinking about a stint in teaching religion. So you going to convert now?
She-who? Clinton, Mamooth? You must be a Trump-cultist, because your post is as dumb as shit. It's like communion for y'all.

View attachment 143089

View attachment 143091

ob·ses·sion
əbˈseSHən/
noun
Hey DD, what is the name of the Section of USMB we are in now?
- 'Politics'

Hey, DD, what do we talk about on this board?
- News

Hillary has said she wants to remain relevant for a 2020 run....staying in the media makes Hillary 'News'

I understand why you would be embarrassed as hell how Hillary is being compared to Jesus and how her humiliating defeat to Trump makes you wish she would just go away and wish people would stop talking about her...but it's not going to happen.

The DOJ just opened back up their investigation into Benghazi focusing on her aide's e-mails

The FBI just dumped 400+ brand NEW e-mails from Hillary's server, exposing over 800 more criminal counts of violations of the FOIA and the Federal Records Act

She's still pushing her "This Is Why I Lost' Book

She's now in the news as being 'Jesus-esque'

SHE REFUSES TO GO AWAY / CAN'T GO AWAY SO SHE IS NEWS. DEAL WITH IT.

MEANWHILE ON THE 'HYPOCRITICAL' FRONT....

When George Bush left office HE WENT AWAY. He 'dropped off the media / public face of the earth'. Almost a decade later, you poor snowflake bastards STILL bring up Bush, to whine / bitch / complain / blame him for all of Barry's / The DNC's / The World's problems...

And you are whining like a little bi@tch that Hillary - who keeps herself (and her crimes keep her) in the limelight - is still being talked about only months after her catastrophic loss to Trump?

upload_2017-8-11_10-1-40.jpeg

Thread summary:
easy is _still_ obsessed with Clinton. He's sort of a Clinton-cultist.
Are you going to become religious now?
Wake up! This thread has nothing to do with religion. It's another shitpost from one of the board masters. Shitposting - Wikipedia
Well she is thinking about a stint in teaching religion. So you going to convert now?
She-who? Clinton, Mamooth? You must be a Trump-cultist, because your post is as dumb as shit. It's like communion for y'all.
Clinton you dumb shit, but you only watch fake news. I wouldn't expect you to know that.

View attachment 143089

View attachment 143091
Easy, Easy, Easy... These kind of news stories are so funny I have to respond...I am on morphine in the ER..so it entertains me even more...

Sent from my XT1575 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

And you are whining like a little bi@tch that Hillary - who keeps herself (and her crimes keep her) in the limelight - is still being talked about only months after her catastrophic loss to Trump?

THIRD TIME NOW for the intellectually molassified ---

Who started this thread?

Forum List

Back