The Religious Stole Morals Then Attempt To Further Lie

David Jeffrey Spetch

Nov 17, 2014
The religious lie to you by claiming to be a good religious person based upon morals that the religious stole from society while attempting to attribute what they stole to their foundation of factually proven religious lies. The following video is less than a minute and a half in length.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

The religious lie to you by claiming to be a good religious person based upon morals that the religious stole from society while attempting to attribute what they stole to their foundation of factually proven religious lies. The following video is less than a minute and a half in length.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

So, when you say "religious", are you referring only to the followers of the dogmatic Ambrahamic religions, or do you refer also to people of other religions, or even to people like me who create our own religion?

• Banned

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

So, when you say "religious", are you referring only to the followers of the dogmatic Ambrahamic religions, or do you refer also to people of other religions, or even to people like me who create our own religion?

I'm talking about every religion that ever existed that propagates that it has morals because those morals were stolen from society while attempting to attribute what they steal to their factually proven foundation of religious lies.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

• Banned
What religious ideas have you factually disproven?

I have shared the factual evidence proving that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies of which that video that clearly demonstrates that very factual evidence can be found in the opening post of the following thread posted right here on this very forum.

Sweet Victory For Earth Is The Destruction Of Religion. US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

I have shared the factual evidence proving that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies of which that video that clearly demonstrates that very factual evidence can be found in the opening post of the following thread posted right here on this very forum.

Sweet Victory For Earth Is The Destruction Of Religion. US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

I am not going to waste 23 minutes of my time listening to some guy who sounds like he's been smoking pot for 72 hours straight. Why don't you just tell me one piece of factual evidence from it. That's all I'm asking for - just one single little fact.

• Banned
I wonder how coherent that guy sounds when he's not high.

Simply watch the video to find that out, and I don''t see you contesting anything or sharing even one example of incoherence but I do see you desperately scrambling to try and make your lies the issue and I suppose you do it in hopes that it will detour others from hearing this information that reveals he religious for the liars and deceivers that you prove to be..

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, eb strong!

Simply watch the video to find that out, and I don''t see you contesting anything or sharing even one example of incoherence but I do see you desperately scrambling to try and make your lies the issue and I suppose you do it in hopes that it will detour others from hearing this information that reveals he religious for the liars and deceivers that you prove to be..

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, eb strong!

^^incoherent

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

I am not going to waste 23 minutes of my time listening to some guy who sounds like he's been smoking pot for 72 hours straight. Why don't you just tell me one piece of factual evidence from it. That's all I'm asking for - just one single little fact.

Another pathetic excuse from the religious who are quite obviously not able to contest the factual evidence which proves that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies. Instead you desperately scramble to try and make your lies the issue because as a religious individual, that is the best you have to exemplify quite obviously as you demonstrate yourself..

bunch of cowards hiding behind lies are the religious.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, eb strong!

^^incoherent

Thanks for sharing yet another obvious lie for anyone to see for themselves.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Another pathetic excuse from the religious who are quite obviously not able to contest the factual evidence which proves that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies. Instead you desperately scramble to try and make your lies the issue because as a religious individual, that is the best you have to exemplify quite obviously as you demonstrate yourself..

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

So, you can't point out one single little fact from that entire 23 minutes. I thought so.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

So, you can't point out one single little fact from that entire 23 minutes. I thought so.

Sure I could but why would I bother unless I felt like humoring your efforts to puppeteer? Simply watch the video and lets see you contest those very facts with so much as a shred of validity. Oh wait a minute, here it is

(taking a bit of a breather to get away from all of this religious expecting me to have to answer for their deliberate ignorance time and time again. Will be back soon)

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
ps. Be good, be strong!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Sure I could but why would I bother unless I felt like humoring your efforts to puppeteer? Simply watch the video and lets see you contest those very facts with so much as a shred of validity. Oh wait a minute, here it is

(taking a bit of a breather to get away from all of this religious expecting me to have to answer for their deliberate ignorance time and time again. Will be back soon)

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
ps. Be good, be strong!

Sure you can, you're just not going to. Uh huh. If you can't find a fact in it, I'm not going to waste my time trying.

Forum List

Back