The "Republican" Mass. Senate Candidate.

OriginalShroom

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2013
What kind of Republican is he??

1 - Pro Gun Control

2 - Pro Gay Marriage

3 - Believes Man is responsible for Global Warming

4 - Pro Immigration Reform

He's on Fox News Sunday and I haven't heard him state a single Conservative belief yet.

And none of those issues have anything to do with actual fiscal conservatism. They are all the same bullshit social issues that have been alienating REAL conservative Republican voters.

Rack up the debt, but make sure Stacey and Lisa don't get married. CONSERVATISM!

"believes in Man made Global warming." Well openly denying science won't win him many Republican votes.... maybe Dems will like him?

avory, the science is against you: does not matter what reactionary yammering says. Tis what tis.

And none of those issues have anything to do with actual fiscal conservatism. They are all the same bullshit social issues that have been alienating REAL conservative Republican voters.

Rack up the debt, but make sure Stacey and Lisa don't get married. CONSERVATISM!

Normally, I'd call anyone who is so willing to abandon his values to gain acceptance amongst a certain demographic for political points, a coward and a sell out.

Last edited:

1 - Pro Gun Control

2 - Pro Gay Marriage

He's on Fox News Sunday and I haven't heard him state a single Conservative belief yet.

That's it, shun everybody who doesn't think like you do in every way... that's never gone wrong for you before.

1 - Pro Gun Control

2 - Pro Gay Marriage

Those are conservative beliefs, particularly support of equal protection rights of same-sex couples.

You and others on the right have been wandering lost in the social conservative wilderness for so long you’ve forgotten who you really are.

1 - Pro Gun Control

2 - Pro Gay Marriage

That's it, shun everybody who doesn't think like you do in every way... that's never gone wrong for you before.

Yeah, just as you do with black conservatives. Hypocrite.

NEXT!

Normally, I'd call anyone who is so willing to abandon his values to gain acceptance amongst a certain demographic for political points, a coward and a sell out.

And what makes you think that he is abandoning his values to gain acceptance amongst a certain demographic? It looks to me as if he is likely to lose, because he is doing exactly the opposite.

1 - Pro Gun Control

2 - Pro Gay Marriage

Those are conservative beliefs, particularly support of equal protection rights of same-sex couples.

You and others on the right have been wandering lost in the social conservative wilderness for so long you’ve forgotten who you really are.

Those are hardly conservative positions.

If you think they are, it is no wonder you do nothing but blather on making some of most asinine posts I have ever seen by a person who may actually believe their own bullshit.

And just who are you to tell them who they really are? Shut up you arrogant prick. Go bury your nose in a legal brief so some lawyer can tell you what to think.

Last edited:

1 - Pro Gun Control

2 - Pro Gay Marriage

He's a repub, not a con.

He lives in MA, so there's no chance of him even being a moderate.

honestly, he's a dem that failed to get enough support to run as a dem

And what makes you think that he is abandoning his values to gain acceptance amongst a certain demographic? It looks to me as if he is likely to lose, because he is doing exactly the opposite.

Lmao, you think that's it huh? You know when a politician is so unpopular with his demographic that somehow some miraculous way he starts supporting things he was originally against. Massachusetts is a largely Liberal state. Does a Republican expect to win touting his party's core values? Nope. Does that mean you stop supporting them? Nope. We call that being unreliable.

Forum List

Back