The republican party has become fascist.

In a day and age where these same folk try to tell you men can have babies, men can have periods, woman have penises and anyone can identify as a ninja shark it's par-for-the-course when it comes to the Looney Olympics. It's an extension of their quackery
Men can't have babies (in the meaning they can't give a birth) and biologically there are two sexes. That is not a question per se. But there are people who consider they are a woman despite having been born as a man (and vice versa). And now, the main question is what to do with these people.
Firing squad?
And who else should be a 'client" of this squad? 'Faggots', mentally ill, followers of false religions and political views?

In a day and age where these same folk try to tell you men can have babies, men can have periods, woman have penises and anyone can identify as a ninja shark it's par-for-the-course when it comes to the Looney Olympics. It's an extension of their quackery
Men can't have babies (in the meaning they can't give a birth) and biologically there are two sexes. That is not a question per se. But there are people who consider they are a woman despite having been born as a man (and vice versa). And now, the main question is what to do with these people.
Firing squad?
And who else should be a 'client" of this squad? 'Faggots', mentally ill, followers of false religions and political views?
Sounds good

What's your definition of fascist
State sponsored ideology and forbidding other ones, one party rule, big and oppressive state apparatus, total stare control of social and economic life.
I'd say that's the best definition I've seen in this thread. I don't see how that applies to the Trump/Republican's, though?
I have never said that. And sincerely hope that is a false accusation. But the fact that some Reps here like Putin and his style somewhat makes me feel uneasy.

State sponsored ideology and forbidding other ones, one party rule, big and oppressive state apparatus, total stare control of social and economic life.
I'd say that's the best definition I've seen in this thread. I don't see how that applies to the Trump/Republican's, though?
I have never said that. And sincerely hope that is a false accusation. But the fact that some Reps here like Putin and his style somewhat makes me feel uneasy.
I never said that you said that. I'm talking generally.

We have really fallen into a habit of impulsively going hyperbolic to make points. This cuts across all ideological lines. My view is that this tactic only makes things worse, and feeds on itself when the other "side" responds with even more hyperbole.

Seems like intellectual laziness to me, as nuance appears to have gone out the window.

Firing squad?
Sounds good
So, how does it differ from the definition of fascism I wrote above?

Firing squad?
Sounds good
You have lost me. I have no idea what on earth you're babbling on about anymore.

Firing squad?
Sounds good
You have lost me. I have no idea what on earth you're babbling on about anymore.
I asked you what to do with a man who consider himself a woman. And now try to answer it without a question mark.

Firing squad?
Sounds good
I asked you what to do with a man who consider himself a woman. And now try to answer it without a question mark.
Get him a psychiatrist.

Firing squad?
Sounds good
Get him a psychiatrist.
Okay, but that won't solve the problem. The odds are too high that the doc will declare him non dangerous to society and just let him go.

Remember, kids, opposing Democrat totalitarianism is "fascism".

Well, according to idiots.

It depends. Are you pushing a totalitarian regime of your own? If you are. Then yes. It is.
Lessee...I support small government limited to the functions defined in the Constitution. Other than that, if you leave me alone, I'll leave you alone.

Whataya think -- totalitarian, or nah?

The truly sad part of it all is that "Patriots" have collectively all decided that whatever the fascist Left does is AOK.
Marxism? No problem. Communism? No problem. Kill your children? No problem. Steal elections? no problem.

It's a losing strategy as we are clearly witnessing.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

When Donald Trump was in the White House there was much debate about whether or not he could be called a fascist in the full sense of the word, and not merely as a political insult. His presidency showed many of the characteristics of a fascist dictatorship, except the crucial one of automatic re-election.

And that may change.

you are an antiright's fascist

It depends. Are you pushing a totalitarian regime of your own? If you are. Then yes. It is.
Lessee...I support small government limited to the functions defined in the Constitution. Other than that, if you leave me alone, I'll leave you alone.

Because you support that doesn’t mean the Republicans do.

Oh, I agree. The GOP has been sliding leftward for a few decades now. But you asked what I'm pushing, me, personally. It seems you didn't like my answer. Oh, well.

We have one leftist party. We don't need two. We need a conservative party -- it's the only thing that will save this nation.

When Donald Trump was in the White House there was much debate about whether or not he could be called a fascist in the full sense of the word, and not merely as a political insult. His presidency showed many of the characteristics of a fascist dictatorship, except the crucial one of automatic re-election.

And that may change.

You'll believe anything if it's critical of Republicans, won't you?

Oh, I agree. The GOP has been sliding leftward for a few decades now. But you asked what I'm pushing, me, personally. It seems you didn't like my answer. Oh, well.

We have one leftist party. We don't need two. We need a conservative party -- it's the only thing that will save this nation.

You see. The thread is about the GOP going totalitarian. Or Fascist. And the truth is both sides are. Shadows of Germany during the Depression.

Part of what caused the Military to back Hitler was he was viewed as Right Wing. He was preferable to the Communists who were also gaining power. So Hitler was made Chancellor not because the Nazi’s won a majority of seats, but because the Nazi’s had been fighting the Communists in the streets. The Military and Old Guard thought they could control the upstart Corporal.

But they were choosing one totalitarian group over another. The lesser of two evils in their opinion.

Now. Let’s be honest. Both sides are abusing every bit of power they get. Trump did. Biden is. Obama did. W did. Each party objects to the other side doing it. And has no objection to their own side.

We are doing what Germany did. Constantly battling which totalitarian group is going to be in control.

Whoever is on the other side when one or the other is victorious is going to pay dearly.

Nobody is smaller Government. Oh the Libertarians campaign on it. But they really wouldn’t do it either.

Washington is a giant web. Everything is intertwined and interconnected. Let’s say we want to shut down the Department of Education. Seems simple enough. But in doing so you will also effect the DOJ, since the Department of Education has federal Agents assigned and empowered by the Government. Now any pending cases would have to be seen through. So the agents have to be kept on to deal with it. And any appeals.

Then there are laws including the fact that the Secretary of Education is in the line of succession. So we have to change thousands of laws to close them down. It would take a Decade just to get started.

The effort to reach the moon would be comparable in difficulty.

Even the simplest change requires a debate in Congress that takes years to consider. Doubt me? How often has the Air Force said they want to get rid of the A-10? They wanted to when I was in the Army and that ended long before Y2K was a thing.

We fight it out every couple years for an airplane. A fucking airplane.

The question isn’t if we are going totalitarian. We are. The last remaining question is who will be the dictator. Will they be right wing or left?

And that may change.

And you have become a kook, projecting his own party's insecurities on others.

Given that the entire free world is now commenting on the lack of democracy within the Republican Party, he’s stating facts.

Your allies and trading partners are reluctant to sign any deals with the Biden administration which may be overturned or torn up by the next incoming Republican. The Republican Party has become the party of white supremacy and fascism in the United States.

Right wingers in this forum seem to be either oblivious to this fact, or in denial.

Most right wing posters here don’t seem bright enough to realize what’s happening and that includes you.

Forum List

Back