The Republican Party Promoted An Anti Semitic Conspiracy Theory. A Week Later 11 People Are Dead

What once was an anti-Semitic conspiracy theory peddled by neo-Nazi and white supremacist groups has not just been elevated, in recent weeks, but adopted as campaign strategy by multiple Republican groups and office holders. The theory is that moneyed Jewish "puppet masters" are behind recent efforts to bring asylum-seekers and immigrants to America, part of a plan to destabilize white rule. It is a decades-old anti-Semitic trope by the far-right, but one that lept to prominence in recent weeks with claims that a "caravan" of Central American refugees is the product of a devious plot by Holocaust survivor George Soros.

The Republican Party promoted an anti-Semitic conspiracy theory: a week later, 11 people are dead
George Sorros is a Holocaust "survivor" because he worked for the Nazis in Hungary during WWII identifying Jews there and their assets for his Nazi masters.
Calling him a survivor is as dishonest and sad as it gets.

The left spews out this bullshit garbage at their own peril. There is nothing "anti Semitic" about identifying Sorros (a non Jew who long ago disavowed his religious roots, hence his usefulness to the Nazis) and fucking lies like the ones this thread is built on only demonstrate how desperate and sociopathic the left really is.

George Soros: 'I Am A God, I Created Everything, I Control America'

"“I fancied myself as some kind of god …” he wrote. “If truth be known, I carried some rather potent messianic fantasies with me from childhood, which I felt I had to control, otherwise they might get me in trouble.“ When asked by Britain’s Independent newspaper to elaborate on that statement, Soros doubled down: “It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.“

Controlling the democrat Party gave him this all powerful feeling

The guy who shot up the synagogue is a democrat.
Yea...and you're Lizard Man from Mars
No, I'm not.
You ain't the lizzard man but you are LYING about him being a Democrat.
He’s anti-trump so that makes him the same as a democrat.
:rofl:

NO, it doesn't!

You are demented, seek help!
Sure it does! Your enemy’s enemy is your friend. It’s another one of your ilk responsible for murder and bigotry. Just like a good democrat.

What once was an anti-Semitic conspiracy theory peddled by neo-Nazi and white supremacist groups has not just been elevated, in recent weeks, but adopted as campaign strategy by multiple Republican groups and office holders. The theory is that moneyed Jewish "puppet masters" are behind recent efforts to bring asylum-seekers and immigrants to America, part of a plan to destabilize white rule. It is a decades-old anti-Semitic trope by the far-right, but one that lept to prominence in recent weeks with claims that a "caravan" of Central American refugees is the product of a devious plot by Holocaust survivor George Soros.

The Republican Party promoted an anti-Semitic conspiracy theory: a week later, 11 people are dead
George Sorros is a Holocaust "survivor" because he worked for the Nazis in Hungary during WWII identifying Jews there and their assets for his Nazi masters.

The left spews out this bullshit garbage at their own peril. There is nothing "anti Semitic" about identifying Sorros (a non Jew who long ago disavowed his religious roots, hence his usefulness to the Nazis) and fucking lies like the ones this thread is built on only demonstrate how desperate and sociopathic the left really is.

"“I fancied myself as some kind of god …” he wrote. “If truth be known, I carried some rather potent messianic fantasies with me from childhood, which I felt I had to control, otherwise they might get me in trouble.“ When asked by Britain’s Independent newspaper to elaborate on that statement, Soros doubled down: “It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.“

Still with the "Soros controls the world"?

Days after the anti-semitic murder of eleven by a guy who thinks like you do?

Days after Soros was the target of a terror bombing attempt?

Jesus...what is wrong with you people

Clearly, the shooter does NOT think like me; he's more of a religion hating Progressive.

Even clearer is that you did not, or could not, read my post

"Controls the worlds"? He certainly influences it to the extent
that he is able with his billions of dollars being thrown behind a plethora of ultra progressive front groups.
So much so that his native nation, Hungary, has frozen his assets there and declared him an enemy of their nation (as well as China, Brazil, Russia, India, Greece, England who have rejected him).
We would do well to follow suit.

Who thinks like the shooter? Certainly not me.

A bombing attempt is proof of nothing other than the fact Sorros is
a global vampire who is very very disliked. He certainly isn't a Jew having disavowed any connections to that religion
that his family also distanced themselves from when he helped the Nazis in Hungary identify Jews and their resources
and send them to the death camps.

This left wing attempt to distort and revise history so as to advance their lies is pathetic.

All this nonsense started in October One month before midterms. How convenient. The Dems are nervous and are pulling out everything they can do to try and bring Down Trump and the rest of the Republicans. Dem’s are desperate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pointing out that George Sorros is a global vampire looking to collapse borders and nations is neither anti Semitic (the idea is absurd when applied to former Nazi collaborator Sorros who long, long ago disavowed Judaism) nor a conspiracy theory.
His support of the Open Society Foundation and other NGOs he finances to effect anti capitalist and pro globalist agendas is well known.

Get a new story, lefties. This one sucks.

The Republican Party Promoted An Anti Semitic Conspiracy Theory.

This^ looks like desperate attempts to gain cheap political points on somebody's blood. Shame on you, liberals, I hope the voters will see your hypocrisy and double standards and you'll lose midterms. Big time.

I don't give a rats ass what it looks like to you. It's true. Every god damn word of it.

Here's some advice for you pal. Stop being a bigot and an asshole that supports Republicans and terrorists, which in this case is the same thing.

And I can assure you that the families of those people who were shot by that fucking coward see things my way.
Seek help.

A few days ago some people died. Last night our news reported a liquor store robbery!

This^ looks like desperate attempts to gain cheap political points on somebody's blood. Shame on you, liberals, I hope the voters will see your hypocrisy and double standards and you'll lose midterms. Big time.

I don't give a rats ass what it looks like to you. It's true. Every god damn word of it.

Here's some advice for you pal. Stop being a bigot and an asshole that supports Republicans and terrorists, which in this case is the same thing.

And I can assure you that the families of those people who were shot by that fucking coward see things my way.
The crazy ridiculous way? Trying to link this anti-Semite's actions to republicans is asinine and just desperately insane.
Good luck with your paranoid idiocy.

So all of those statements by Republicans which say that Soros is an evil mastermind who is bankrolling the Caravan so the illegals can "invade" the US, and all vote Democrat have had no effect whatsoever. Then why did this guy quote all of these lies in his attack on the Synagogue.

Hitler didn't start out killing Jews. He started out labelling them "enemies of the state", and a danger to the country.

Sound familiar?

The crazy ridiculous way? Trying to link this anti-Semite's actions to republicans is asinine and just desperately insane.
Good luck with your paranoid idiocy.

So all of those statements by Republicans which say that Soros is an evil mastermind who is bankrolling the Caravan so the illegals can "invade" the US, and all vote Democrat have had no effect whatsoever. Then why did this guy quote all of these lies in his attack on the Synagogue.

Hitler didn't start out killing Jews. He started out labelling them "enemies of the state", and a danger to the country.

Sound familiar?
Go ahead and quote those remarks the killer made. It will make your post seem more valid, because right now it's about as porous as tissue paper in a rain storm. In fact the shooter seemed to hate Trump because he was a "puppet" of the hated feared Jews.
Here's some news: George Sorros is about as Jewish as Louis Farrakhan. And he is bankrolling the Open Society Foundation and dozens of other NGOs that flooded Europe with refugees and these mobs from Central America are just more of the same. Someone is bankrolling the march on our border. Chances are it's a Sorros connected group.

Does your quote sound familiar? No! Not at all. It isn't the democrats who have steadfastly and openly stood by Israel
In fact it's quite the opposite. But supposedly now the right are a bunch of rabid anti Semites? That's bull shit!

Go back and see if you can trace the exact point at which your belief system became so corrupt and confused.
Unless of course you agree with the people that want to subjugate the U.S.

Forum List

Back