The Republican Party Promoted An Anti Semitic Conspiracy Theory. A Week Later 11 People Are Dead

Seems the R's are going to look into who is behind the organization down in Guatemala and Honduras.
I wouldn't be a bit surprised if one of George Soros worldwide open boarders organizations have a hand in it.
Along with Obama, Holder, Axelrod and Jarett.

Jo

Seems the R's are going to look into who is behind the organization down in Guatemala and Honduras.
I wouldn't be a bit surprised if one of George Soros worldwide open boarders organizations have a hand in it.
Which is exactly the garbage that Bowers was spewing.

Oops

What once was an anti-Semitic conspiracy theory peddled by neo-Nazi and white supremacist groups has not just been elevated, in recent weeks, but adopted as campaign strategy by multiple Republican groups and office holders. The theory is that moneyed Jewish "puppet masters" are behind recent efforts to bring asylum-seekers and immigrants to America, part of a plan to destabilize white rule. It is a decades-old anti-Semitic trope by the far-right, but one that lept to prominence in recent weeks with claims that a "caravan" of Central American refugees is the product of a devious plot by Holocaust survivor George Soros.

The Republican Party promoted an anti-Semitic conspiracy theory: a week later, 11 people are dead

That Soros is Jewish has nothing to do with his anti-American stance.

Soros is a former Nazi collaborator isn't he? That makes about as much sense as a black Klan member!

Where does the offending ad in question mention that Soros is/was/might remotely be Jewish?

Last edited:
Says the asshole from Cally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
At least I am not a victim of the carnival barker in chief. :rolleyes:

Your a victim of ignorance and you can’t think for yourself. Go along puppet boy. Go follow your band of losers.

clear.png

Youre the one that hangs on and believes every word Drumpf cons you with. Did you get your list of talking points at the 5am briefing or did you wake up late? :rolleyes:

Yeah. Handed to me by some Democrat asshole who is running for office in my area. I took it right to the garbage. Sort of what’s going to go on in November’s election. [emoji1617]

A dem gave you a list of Drumpf approved talking points? Yeah I am not going to believe that one. :rolleyes:

Like I said your to stupid to realize it was sarcasm. Dumb ass

What once was an anti-Semitic conspiracy theory peddled by neo-Nazi and white supremacist groups has not just been elevated, in recent weeks, but adopted as campaign strategy by multiple Republican groups and office holders. The theory is that moneyed Jewish "puppet masters" are behind recent efforts to bring asylum-seekers and immigrants to America, part of a plan to destabilize white rule. It is a decades-old anti-Semitic trope by the far-right, but one that lept to prominence in recent weeks with claims that a "caravan" of Central American refugees is the product of a devious plot by Holocaust survivor George Soros.

The Republican Party promoted an anti-Semitic conspiracy theory: a week later, 11 people are dead

Soros is a former Nazi collaborator isn't he? That makes about as much sense as a black Klan member!

Where does the offending ad in question mention that Soros is/was/might remotely be Jewish?

I can't believe they're even trying it.

Jo

ALL THREE people in that ad were "rich Jews".

That;s ALL that were in that ad.

Let's just ignore the fact that Republicans and their voting base has always wanted Jerusalem to be the capital of Israel.
It's not logical to tie R's with anti Semitism. :laugh:

U.S. declaration of Jerusalem as Israel's capital has sparked worldwide anger. But there's been plenty of precedent - Los Angeles Times
I don't give a rats ass what it looks like to you.

Please don't try to speak for the Jewish people ... we really don't appreciate it.

Go and find another minority you can protect, coddle, and be the spokesperson for ... we're doing just fine without you.

You won't be able to spin this one away.

ALL THREE people in that ad were "rich Jews".

That;s ALL that were in that ad.

How does anyone know that? I realize that you are anti-Semitic and that's why you might know, but the vast majority of Americans do not give a rats ass!

Besides, as has been pointed out repeatedly, Soros is not a Jew. He is about as Jewish as Donald Trump is!

JonesDragons.jpg

Let's just ignore the fact that Republicans and their voting base has always wanted Jerusalem to be the capital of Israel.

U.S. declaration of Jerusalem as Israel's capital has sparked worldwide anger. But there's been plenty of precedent - Los Angeles Times

Please don't try to speak for the Jewish people ... we really don't appreciate it.

Go and find another minority you can protect, coddle, and be the spokesperson for ... we're doing just fine without you.

Spin? You are the one that is spinning something completely unrelated to the topic as anti-Semitic attacks on a non-Jew!

While the Democrat party has become home to the Muslim Brotherhood, Louis Farrakhan, Rev Wright, and basically all the antisemtic, anti American, anti capitalist hate groups in the world. That's quite rich, if you ask me.

I'm not going to spin anything. As a Jew however, I find it it very poor taste that you seek to gain political points from a human tragedy involving other Jews.

Anti-Semitic attacks are not uncommon and they certainly didn't start with Republicans, Democrats, Whigs, Torries, or any other political party. The 'other party' has it's own Anti-Semitic rhetoric it peddles which makes this attempt even more vile.

Sorry for speaking frankly, but I find this impulse of some people to attempt to speak for other groups, as if those groups aren't capable of speaking for themselves, it the height of hubris and impertinence. In really, really, poor taste.

Soros is a former Nazi collaborator isn't he?

Actually, he's not. He was a 13-year-old boy just trying to stay alive. War sucks and what the Nazis did to Jewish communities is appalling. People did what they could to survive. Safe to say, there is almost nothing on which Mr. Soros and I agree politically, but being a Nazi (sympathizer, collaborator) is an unfair accusation.

I've always contended that the American liberal Jewish community is self-hating when it comes to their homeland, Israel.
Ridiculous. I know jews who love Israel and just disagree with trump and republicans.

They always see Israel side when it comes to Arabs but trump they can’t stand.

Remember Jewish New Yorkers pay a lot in taxes and people in Alabama get more than they pay in federal taxes

Eleven innocent Jews were murdered and several wounded on the Sabbath, the Jewish People's holiest day of the week, by an anti-Semite who didn't care what his victims' political persuasions were; all he wanted was to murder Jews.

Act like decent human beings! Stop politicizing the murder of innocent Jews!

Or our opposition to his sorry ass.

hiltwee.jpg

Although I don't think Trump wanted the synagogue bloodbath, he's just loosely allied with some neo-Nazi groups, and shares some common ideas.

On the other hand, what Sayoc did reeks real strong of Trump, I'm sure that deeply he doesn't care if bombs were sent to his enemies.

Trump himself spoke out about Soros several days before the bomb was sent.

You so crazy.

Forum List

Back