🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Republican's Latest Tactic Has Been To Attack Obama By Comparing Him To Bush

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
For the last few weeks the RW talking point has been to compare Obamacare to any number of Bush's COLOSSAL failures.

"Oh this is Obama's Katrina."

"It's Obama's Iraq War."

"This is President Obama's 'You're doing a heck of a job Brownie!"

The list goes on, and the GOPers and pundits come out with some attack comparing Obamacare to any one of Bush's COLOSSAL failures.

What does that tell you?

It tells you that even the rightiest of RWers know without the shadow of a doubt that G.W. Bush was THEE WORST President in modern history.

For the last few weeks the RW talking point has been to compare Obamacare to any number of Bush's COLOSSAL failures.

"It's Obama's Iraq War."

The list goes on, and the GOPers and pundits come out with some attack comparing Obamacare to any one of Bush's COLOSSAL failures.

What does that tell you?

It tells you that even the rightiest of RWers know without the shadow of a doubt that G.W. Bush was THEE WORST President in modern history.

You really live in your own little world, don't you? I've seen none of this in the media.

"It's Obama's Iraq War."

What does that tell you?

LINK---:lol::lol: Nice try but these comments are coming from the left. Republicans aren't bashing Bush--and your effort to redirect traffic back to G.W. Bush regarding Obamacare is about the lamest and dumbest thing I've seen in a long time. Furthermore Americans losing the insurance they liked to get moved into higher premiums and forced coverage for things they'll never use nor want--is much-much worse than Katrina. You are talking about millions of people that are effected. This is just the beginning--as it has yet to move into the employer mandate--causing an estimated another 120 million more that will lose the insurance they liked.

Get over it. Barack Obama LIED to the American public over 40 times about being able to keep the insurance they liked. There are now 5.5 million people that have had the insurance they liked canceled due to the Obamacare mandates. Obama and Democrats planned this all along--it was no mistake or accident. Senate Democrats had an opportunity to insure that Americans would be able to keep their insurance--back in 2010--and they killed the bill.
http://hotair.com/archives/2013/11/...proposal-to-let-more-people-keep-their-plans/

PURPOSE OF OBAMACARE: to insure the unisured EFFECT OF OBAMACARE: uninsuring the insured

139880_600.jpg

Welcome to your Hope and Change

Last edited:
It is natural that people compare the last two presidents. They compare unemployment numbers, signature legislation, general competence...

In Obamas case, they find him wanting

"It's Obama's Iraq War."

What does that tell you?

Why do you make stuff up when we have such a thing as youtube?

[ame=http://youtu.be/6MdXudpb5Jc]Al Hunt Katrina Is Best Analogy For Obamacare - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/1I0qGtqMzzA]MSNBC Guests Compare Obamacare Rollout to Iraq War, Katrina: 'Not a Whiff of Leadership' - YouTube[/ame]

"It's Obama's Iraq War."

What does that tell you?

I knew GWB would end up being one of the worst presidents we ever had even before he was elected...

too bad we didn't elect that sterling knight-in-armor Al Gore, hey...?

meh... 2000 was indeed a case of choosing from the very bottom of the barrel...

Last edited:

"It's Obama's Iraq War."

What does that tell you?

[ame=http://youtu.be/6MdXudpb5Jc]Al Hunt Katrina Is Best Analogy For Obamacare - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/1I0qGtqMzzA]MSNBC Guests Compare Obamacare Rollout to Iraq War, Katrina: 'Not a Whiff of Leadership' - YouTube[/ame]
Dude, your videos PROVE my exact point.

Especially the second vid, which has a former Bush administration worker saying outright that their Administration ran "many got rodeos." Then she goes on to say, EXACTLY that "Katrina is the best analogy for Obamacare."

Are you mental?

Last edited:
Funny, he has escalated or completely utilized every single Bush 'doctrine'. More over, he's actually become far more Orwellian than Bush was. Something I didn't believe possible. He's just like Bush with better articulation and vocabulary.

Identical otherwise.

"It's Obama's Iraq War."

What does that tell you?

Marc.....many times over the last 3-4 years the right here and elsewhere have been saying he is just continuing Bush's shit.....what is new about that?...

"It's Obama's Iraq War."

What does that tell you?

Have also seen Obamalama labeled as Carter II, the actual worst president in modern history

Bush II was no great one.. and was pretty bad fiscally... there is no arguing that.. Obamalama, for as Bad as Bush II can be considered, is markedly worse

Obama has always been Bush on Steroids. He's advanced just about all of Bush's policies. They pulled another fast one on us. They got the Sheep thinking 'Hope & Change', while just being the same ole same ole. Obama has made things much worse for our Nation's future. Just another NWO Global Elite puppet.

Funny, he has escalated or completely utilized every single Bush 'doctrine'. More over, he's actually become far more Orwellian than Bush was. Something I didn't believe possible. He's just like Bush with better articulation and vocabulary.

Identical otherwise.

"It's Obama's Iraq War."

What does that tell you?

Marc.....many times over the last 3-4 years the right here and elsewhere have been saying he is just continuing Bush's shit.....what is new about that?...
Yeah, this is the tactic from the far right...

To say that, "Oh yeah, Obama has always been as bad as Bush, in fact WORSE."

Never did they, or have they said how bad Bush is/was unless they are comparing Obama to him.

However, when you simply bash Bush by himself, these SAME RW bastards run to his defense saying "He wasn't that bad" while even others say "He was actually good."

It's a mess. The GOP is a mess and the voters can see right through their partisan BS.

Identical otherwise.

"It's Obama's Iraq War."

What does that tell you?

Yeah, this is the tactic from the far right...

To say that, "Oh yeah, Obama has always been as bad as Bush, in fact WORSE."

Never did they, or have they said how bad Bush is/was unless they are comparing Obama to him.

However, when you simply bash Bush by himself, these SAME RW bastards run to his defense saying "He wasn't that bad" while even others say "He was actually good."

It's a mess. The GOP is a mess and the voters can see right through their partisan BS.

YOu have cognition failure. Like most LOLberal idiots. I HATED Bush. in fact, I welcomed Obama even though i didn't choose him simply because I hated everything about Bush that much.

Then, right out of the gate, Obama proved he was going to basically be Bush. And guess what? HE IS.

Name one thing that was set in motion during the Bush years that Obama has worked to, or actually gotten rid of. NAME ONE.

You far RWers and Repbublicans supported Bush all the up to the very end.
It was too little and too late to claim that you didn't support him, because you did, when it counted.
I don't wanna hear squat claiming otherwise, because it's simply just not true.
Now AFTER-THE-FACT, you want to PRETEND that you didn't like the RW CON$ervative A$$ clown.
Sorry, too late bucko.
When Obama first came in to Office he tried to tackle the Guantanamo issue first.
What was the Republican response?
To attack his EVERY effort to do so, politically and otherwise.
He soon gave up on that.
That has been the RW response to Obama from day 1.
Attack all his efforts, then blame him for not following through on them.
Meanwhile, they don't want his efforts to pass anyway.
How many RWers and Republicans actually want to see Guantanamo closed?
Identify yourselves.

Last edited:
Personally, i feel his NDAA, NSA abuses, and IRS abuses are grounds for Impeachment. And if he were a Republican, i'm sure the Obamabots on this Board would be calling for it. He's been a disgrace. Period, end of story.

I was around when Reagan took over for Carter. When Clinton took over for Bush 41. And now that Obama has taken over for Bush 43, they are doing the same thing they did when Reagan took over. They are comparing one to another. You know, how Barry promised to close Guantanamo and he was told that was a bad idea. And how he said that he would have the most transparent administration in history and he has the most closed (refer to the White House journalists boycotting because they are kept out of activities and only handed 'approved' photos).

Great God in heaven. Is there not anything that liberals are not just aghast at? Grow up and get a pair cupcake. We realize that you have a little altar set up in your house with a picture of the Messiah from Chicago, but sometimes it gets a little tedious.

I was around when Reagan took over for Carter. When Clinton took over for Bush 41. And now that Obama has taken over for Bush 43, they are doing the same thing they did when Reagan took over. They are comparing one to another. You know, how Barry promised to close Guantanamo and he was told that was a bad idea. And how he said that he would have the most transparent administration in history and he has the most closed (refer to the White House journalists boycotting because they are kept out of activities and only handed 'approved' photos).

Great God in heaven. Is there not anything that liberals are not just aghast at? Grow up and get a pair cupcake. We realize that you have a little altar set up in your house with a picture of the Messiah from Chicago, but sometimes it gets a little tedious.
So your point is that all Presidents starting with Reagan has EFFED everything up and they haven't changed one bit.

Got it.

:thup:

"It's Obama's Iraq War."

What does that tell you?

Dude, your videos PROVE my exact point.

Especially the second vid, which has a former Bush administration worker saying outright that their Administration ran "many got rodeos." Then she goes on to say, EXACTLY that "Katrina is the best analogy for Obamacare."

Are you mental?

Are you on something? The former Bush administrator attacked the analogy of Katrina. If you had bothered watching the video you would have noticed that the other guest (hardly a republican) Ron Fournier brought up the analogy. Also, concerning the other video, Al Hunt is a liberal. Seriously, are you so brainwashed that you can't even comprehend words and people? Is reality just a theory to you?

Forum List

Back