🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Republican's Latest Tactic Has Been To Attack Obama By Comparing Him To Bush

Is it '3 strikes and yer out' for our Nation? Can we overcome what these last 3 criminal Presidents have done to our Nation? They've taken so much of our Freedom & Liberty away. They've shredded the Constitution. I just don't know if we can recover. I'm not optimistic.

Well that goes back even farther than that even back in the FDR days.

Is it '3 strikes and yer out' for our Nation? Can we overcome what these last 3 criminal Presidents have done to our Nation? They've taken so much of our Freedom & Liberty away. They've shredded the Constitution. I just don't know if we can recover. I'm not optimistic.

I'm not sure it's just the last three potus. For example, for over a hundred years in Mississippi, the law was the state could not take individual property, by paying the individual a price that was set by the state, and then sell it to a corporation for a more productive use.

Yet, Haley Barbour, Reagan's acolyte, did it at least twice. We now have citizen sponsored law against it. But, the state will evolve to get around it to serve its corporate masters.

And in reality, we only survive to serve the corporate will. Which is why i find Citizens United absolutely terrifying, because it takes away our political power as individuals to force corporations to at least identify themselves when they act to influence political action. I'd gladly take whatever Hillary does in exchange for taking that law forever off the books.

And see, there they go. It's the govt we must fear ... soc sec, medicare, the federal reserve, etc. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. Party over country.

I hear ya, but the last 3 criminal Presidents especially, have a done a real number on our Freedom & Liberty.

Did Obama extend Bush's taxes?
Did Obama follow Bush's timeline in Iraq?
Did Obama continue & even expand Bush's war on terror?
Did Obama close Bush's Gitmo?
Did Obama expand on Bush's TARP?
Did Obama lie and people died?
Did Obama continue Bush's spying program?

Did you leftie morons just fall off the wagon or were you born this stupid?

I'm curious why you write that. You know Republicans said no unemployment for the millions devastated by Republican economics unless the Bush tax cuts were extended. I've linked to that many times.

Obama drew down in Iraq and concentrated on Afghanistan, the country that actually attacked us. But the mess and ineptness was simply too great. The best he can do is leave.

Don't even start on Gitmo. The Republicans terrorizing Americans saying Obama was going to let terrorists go in their back yards. I've linked to direct quotes.

If you have something, then say it. But don't lie or repeat easily refuted bullshit. It's not becoming and makes you look like a moron.

NWO Globalist Puppets. That's all Bush and Obama are. They're criminals. Nixon was Impeached for far less.

Forum List

Back