🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Republican's Latest Tactic Has Been To Attack Obama By Comparing Him To Bush

You far RWers and Repbublicans supported Bush all the up to the very end.
It was too little and too late to claim that you didn't support him, because you did, when it counted.
I don't wanna hear squat claiming otherwise, because it's simply just not true.
Now AFTER-THE-FACT, you want to PRETEND that you didn't like the RW CON$ervative A$$ clown.
Sorry, too late bucko.
When Obama first came in to Office he tried to tackle the Guantanamo issue first.
What was the Republican response?
To attack his EVERY effort to do so, politically and otherwise.
He soon gave up on that.
That has been the RW response to Obama from day 1.
Attack all his efforts, then blame him for not following through on them.
Meanwhile, they don't want his efforts to pass anyway.
How many RWers and Republicans actually want to see Guantanamo closed?
Identify yourselves.

So you can not name one thing. I knew that already.

Furthermore, I did n ot ever support Bush. Ever. I dont give a fuck what you think about that.

Obama has acted exactly like Bush. period. And you can not prove otherwise.

Dude, your videos PROVE my exact point.

Especially the second vid, which has a former Bush administration worker saying outright that their Administration ran "many got rodeos." Then she goes on to say, EXACTLY that "Katrina is the best analogy for Obamacare."

Are you mental?

Are you on something? The former Bush administrator attacked the analogy of Katrina. If you had bothered watching the video you would have noticed that the other guest (hardly a republican) Ron Fournier brought up the analogy. Also, concerning the other video, Al Hunt is a liberal. Seriously, are you so brainwashed that you can't even comprehend words and people? Is reality just a theory to you?

Quit your bullshit.

ObamaCare debacle much worse for constitution, presidency than Katrina was for Bush | Fox News

KARL ROVE: Yes, the Oil Spill Is Obama's Katrina | Fox News

Journalist defends comparison drawn between ObamaCare woes, Katrina | Fox News

Fox News host: Obamacare touches so many people's lives unlike Katrina or the Iraq war

And there are a thousand more where those came from. So quit the fucking bullshit. Now!

Last edited by a moderator:
It was too little and too late to claim that you didn't support him, because you did, when it counted.
Now AFTER-THE-FACT, you want to PRETEND that you didn't like the RW CON$ervative A$$ clown.
Sorry, too late bucko.
When Obama first came in to Office he tried to tackle the Guantanamo issue first.
He soon gave up on that.
Identify yourselves.

When Obama "tried" to attack the Guantanamo issue first he had his own party control both houses. Why do facts elude you so easily?

Dude, your videos PROVE my exact point.

Especially the second vid, which has a former Bush administration worker saying outright that their Administration ran "many got rodeos." Then she goes on to say, EXACTLY that "Katrina is the best analogy for Obamacare."

Are you mental?

Are you on something? The former Bush administrator attacked the analogy of Katrina. If you had bothered watching the video you would have noticed that the other guest (hardly a republican) Ron Fournier brought up the analogy. Also, concerning the other video, Al Hunt is a liberal. Seriously, are you so brainwashed that you can't even comprehend words and people? Is reality just a theory to you?

Quit your bullshit.

ObamaCare debacle much worse for constitution, presidency than Katrina was for Bush | Fox News

Fox News host: Obamacare touches so many people's lives unlike Katrina or the Iraq war

And there are a thousand more where those came from. So quit the fucking bullshit. Now!

What the hell people? Am I the only one who actually reads the links? Interviewing democrats on Fox news using the Katrina analogy is not the same thing as republicans comparing Katrina to Obamacare. Your links actually point out republicans saying Obamacare is NOT analogous to Katrina because Obamacare is worse because it effects more people. In other words, quit you own fucking bullshit Einstein.

Last edited:
Dude the Bush Administration chick said it herself "Katrina is the BEST analogy for Obamacare."

Go and look at the damn video.

BTW, I saw that video already on TV, so it's not new to me.

Moreover, the show they are all on, is by a former Republican Congressman, who has HIMSELF used that analogy umteen times.

Snap out of your stupor dude...

Seriously.

Fry_-snap-out-of-it.jpg

Quit your bullshit.

What the hell people? Am I the only one who actually reads the links? Interviewing democrats on Fox news using the Katrina analogy is not the same thing as republicans comparing Katrina to Obamacare. Your links do point out republicans saying Obamacare is not analogous to Katrina because Obamacare is worse. In other words, quit you own fucking bullshit.
You are one POS partisan hack aren't you?

Who is Karl Rove if not THEE Republican of today?

Your word is garbage dude.

Dude the Bush Administration chick said it herself "Katrina is the BEST analogy for Obamacare."

Go and look at the damn video.

BTW, I saw that video already on TV, so it's not new to me.

Moreover, the show they are all on, is by a former Republican Congressman, who has HIMSELF used that analogy umteen times.

Snap out of your stupor dude...

Seriously.

Fry_-snap-out-of-it.jpg

Dude, the former Bush administration chick was attacking the comparison. She did not bring up the comparison. No amount of pouting is going to change that.

It's called arguing to your audience.

See, we are trying to persuade you about the wrongness of your positions. So we are pointing out where you opposed Bush and applying the same to Obama.

Strangely enough, it's not working. Because you don't care that Obama is doing the same things Bush did just on steriods.

Katrina wasn't a failure. Republicans are comparing Hussein to the media's perception of failure and it meets all the requirements..

It's called arguing to your audience.

See, we are trying to persuade you about the wrongness of your positions. So we are pointing out where you opposed Bush and applying the same to Obama.

Strangely enough, it's not working. Because you don't care that Obama is doing the same things Bush did just on steriods.
List those same things that Obama is doing that Bush did, but "just on steroids."

Thanks.

What the hell people? Am I the only one who actually reads the links? Interviewing democrats on Fox news using the Katrina analogy is not the same thing as republicans comparing Katrina to Obamacare. Your links do point out republicans saying Obamacare is not analogous to Katrina because Obamacare is worse. In other words, quit you own fucking bullshit.
You are one POS partisan hack aren't you?

Who is Karl Rove if not THEE Republican of today?

Your word is garbage dude.

If you are referring to the Karl Rove article, Karl Rove did not compare Obamacare to Katrina. Karl Rove compared Obama's BP oil spill to Katrina. The fact that the Karl Rove article was first published in 2010 might have been a clue to some people. Seriously, is this a liberal thing? This is hardly the first time Rdean posted links that disproved his very argument. It's sort of his trademark. Please, don't be an Rdean. Learn how to read.

Funny, he has escalated or completely utilized every single Bush 'doctrine'. More over, he's actually become far more Orwellian than Bush was. Something I didn't believe possible. He's just like Bush with better articulation and vocabulary.

Identical otherwise.

For the last few weeks the RW talking point has been to compare Obamacare to any number of Bush's COLOSSAL failures.

"Oh this is Obama's Katrina."

"It's Obama's Iraq War."

"This is President Obama's 'You're doing a heck of a job Brownie!"

The list goes on, and the GOPers and pundits come out with some attack comparing Obamacare to any one of Bush's COLOSSAL failures.

What does that tell you?

It tells you that even the rightiest of RWers know without the shadow of a doubt that G.W. Bush was THEE WORST President in modern history.

Marc.....many times over the last 3-4 years the right here and elsewhere have been saying he is just continuing Bush's shit.....what is new about that?...
Yeah, this is the tactic from the far right...

To say that, "Oh yeah, Obama has always been as bad as Bush, in fact WORSE."

Never did they, or have they said how bad Bush is/was unless they are comparing Obama to him.

However, when you simply bash Bush by himself, these SAME RW bastards run to his defense saying "He wasn't that bad" while even others say "He was actually good."

It's a mess. The GOP is a mess and the voters can see right through their partisan BS.

so you are talking about the far right then right?....not ALL Republicans....right?.....you should label your thread like that,its misleading....

Sorry, too late bucko.
He soon gave up on that.
Identify yourselves.

cant agree with you there Marc....Far Righties yea....but there have been plenty of Moderate Repubs here who have said ever since i have been here that Bush sucked and they did not back many things he wanted or did....

He soon gave up on that.

why?....because like i have been saying.....he aint much of a leader....those guys in Guantanamo should have been dealt with before Bush got out of office.....and since they were not because Bush was a shitty leader....Obama should have dealt with those guys in spite of what the Far Right thought....either put them all to death.....put them in maximum security Prisons somewhere or let them go.....but deal with them....

[MENTION=43614]JohnL.Burke[/MENTION],

Let me apologize for barraging you with names, that's uncalled for.

You're a calm cat, I'll give you that.

I'll work on cutting down the name-calling.

Marc.

Sorry, too late bucko.
He soon gave up on that.
Identify yourselves.

When Obama "tried" to attack the Guantanamo issue first he had his own party control both houses. Why do facts elude you so easily?

Doesn't matter. Republicans terrorized the American people getting them to believe Obama would release criminals into our very back yards. No one is better at scaring Americans than Republicans. Look at how well it worked with Iraq.

Forum List

Back