The Rich in America are Stealing from the Poor

Another rant about those that want what others have without working for it. da da da de da..Maybe its time to think, with what gray mater you have, about why corporations and manufacturers moved their operations overseas and now consider corporate structured inversions. But then again it requires a little thought which should not be viewed as work and not a free ride.
Where corporations can save money by outsourcing, that's what they'll do. The only ways to compete are to work cheaper than a third world slave or have abilities that they can't find elsewhere. The company I work for shut down our factory. Moved as many jobs as possible to China and the rest to another state. They've been trying to outsource development to the cheap countries too but found (to their great disappointment) that the only countries that can give them what they want are the US, Canada, the UK and Germany.

I can tell you that it's not easy to keep up with the technology either. I personally wonder how I'm going to last until retirement. For everybody else, get used to being considered expendable. You're there already.

The trick is learning that in your early twenties.
What are you going to do about it in your early 20's that you wouldn't otherwise? Not everybody is cut out to be a developer and not everybody would want to be. What needs to happen is for the incentive to move everything out of this country to disappear.

Knowing full well nobody is going to do a damn thing for you is a hell of a motivator for most.
Some dont find out until it's to late to do anything about it. Or maybe some do and dont have the cajones to do anything about it...those I dont have any sympathy for.

Another rant about those that want what others have without working for it. da da da de da..Maybe its time to think, with what gray mater you have, about why corporations and manufacturers moved their operations overseas and now consider corporate structured inversions. But then again it requires a little thought which should not be viewed as work and not a free ride.
Where corporations can save money by outsourcing, that's what they'll do. The only ways to compete are to work cheaper than a third world slave or have abilities that they can't find elsewhere. The company I work for shut down our factory. Moved as many jobs as possible to China and the rest to another state. They've been trying to outsource development to the cheap countries too but found (to their great disappointment) that the only countries that can give them what they want are the US, Canada, the UK and Germany.

I can tell you that it's not easy to keep up with the technology either. I personally wonder how I'm going to last until retirement. For everybody else, get used to being considered expendable. You're there already.

What are you going to do about it in your early 20's that you wouldn't otherwise? Not everybody is cut out to be a developer and not everybody would want to be. What needs to happen is for the incentive to move everything out of this country to disappear.

Knowing full well nobody is going to do a damn thing for you is a hell of a motivator for most.
Some dont find out until it's to late to do anything about it. Or maybe some do and dont have the cajones to do anything about it...those I dont have any sympathy for.
There are no jobs

There are no jobs

I could walk out my front door tomorrow morning and be home before dark with a job.

There are no jobs

I could walk out my front door tomorrow morning and be home before dark with a job.
Really? You're full of shit and haven't looked for work in 40 years.

Besides statistical fact that half of all jobs pay less than 12.83 h r

From 1941 to the 1960's we had high taxes on the rich and high wages. The taxes were invested in education and infrastructure, and the high wages created consumer demand.

Now we have low taxes for the rich and low wages, and 23% of total income goes to the top 1%.
70% of our economy is consumer demand, so too much money in too few hands is starving our economy of demand. We need to raise the minimum wage and tax capital gains as income.

No that is not true. There were high marginal rates but the structure was such that it generated very little government revenue. Very few payments were made at those rates.

Back then the combined (fed, state and local) cost of government was about 20% of the GNP. Nowadays it is over 40% of GNP and that is the reason why Americans can't grow the economy to produce well paying jobs. In most families the cost of government is the highest household expense. More than housing or food or anything else. That is why you need two working persons in a family. One to generate household income and the other one to pay for the cost of this bloated out of control government that gives very little in return.

The government doesn't "invest" in jackshit. All it does it take money away from working Americans and transfers it to government bureaucrats (elected by special interest groups) where it is mostly wasted.

From 1941 to the 1960's we had high taxes on the rich and high wages. The taxes were invested in education and infrastructure, and the high wages created consumer demand.

Now we have low taxes for the rich and low wages, and 23% of total income goes to the top 1%.
70% of our economy is consumer demand, so too much money in too few hands is starving our economy of demand. We need to raise the minimum wage and tax capital gains as income.

No that is not true. There were high marginal rates but the structure was such that it generated very little government revenue. Very few payments were made at those rates.

Back then the combined (fed, state and local) cost of government was about 20% of the GNP. Nowadays it is over 40% of GNP and that is the reason why Americans can't grow the economy to produce well paying jobs. In most families the cost of government is the highest household expense. More than housing or food or anything else. That is why you need two working persons in a family. One to generate household income and the other one to pay for the cost of this bloated out of control government that gives very little in return.

The government doesn't "invest" in jackshit. All it does it take money away from working Americans and transfers it to government bureaucrats (elected by special interest groups) where it is mostly wasted.
No the burden of taxation was more on the wealthy now it's more on the middle class and poor

Get your facts straight

There are no jobs

Really? You're full of shit and haven't looked for work in 40 years.

Besides statistical fact that half of all jobs pay less than 12.83 h r

Actually I did kind of cheat.
I have twenty five years of hard won connections in the industry I worked in.
You'd do well to find something and stick with it and do the same.
And I retired 3 years ago and I havent hit 50 so I'm no dinosaur.

dividing-land-like-wealth.jpg

Yep, and the economy suffers because of it. Either spread the wealth, or suffer in poverty. Pick one?

WHAT PERCENTAGE OF THOSE WHO OWN THE RED DOT ARE *****MOTIVATED*****GO GETTERS WHO BELIEVE IN THE WORK ETHIC?

WHAT PREVENTS THOSE WHO OWN THE RED DOT FROM MOVING THE FUCK OUT?

MY SKIN IS BROWN, MY HAIR KINKY, I TALK FUNNY YET I DO NOT LIVE IN A RED DOT AREA? COULD IT BE BECAUSE I WAS HOME -SCHOOLED BY PARENTS WHO WORKED THEIR ASS OFF 24-7?
COULD IT BE BECAUSE SINCE THE AGE OF 14 I HAVE BEEN GAINFULLY EMPLOYED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT PERCENTAGE OF THOSE WHO OWN THE RED DOT ARE *****MOTIVATED*****GO GETTERS WHO BELIEVE IN THE WORK ETHIC?

MY SKIN IS BROWN, MY HAIR KINKY, I TALK FUNNY YET I DO NOT LIVE IN A RED DOT AREA? COULD IT BE BECAUSE I WAS HOME -SCHOOLED BY PARENTS WHO WORKED THEIR ASS OFF 24-7?
COULD IT BE BECAUSE SINCE THE AGE OF 14 I HAVE BEEN GAINFULLY EMPLOYED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's hard to be a "go getter" when there are only 154 million jobs for 315 million people and 50% of those jobs pay less than $12.83/hr.

Do you eat horse manure?

Nope. But I am certain you do.

Don't like making $12.83/hr? Learn a marketable skill.

Accept a job anywhere , don't tell me that you have a right to live in a certain City and town.

Typically, motherfuckers like you vote for politicians who harass business via confiscatory taxation and regulations.

America has been changing since the Constitution was adopted, and one can look back and see where we've been and see where we are going. Despite all conservatives do to stop the progress, America keeps moving ahead with liberalism.
Too fast for some, too slow for others but always moving in the direction of improving people's lives, despite the glitches, temporary setbacks and tons of money used to stop the movement, it continues.

Than why dont I see liberals calling for lower taxes on this board?
Taxes are too low, obviously, since we aren't paying our bills.

Spending is to high,since we aren't paying our bills.
So, find the cuts? You need 500 billion. Go...

All the links and info you need is here: Liberals Think We re Jerks For Wanting To Control Spending Page 9 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I say go down the list....
Look at all spending...
Everything takes a hit....
Everything.....

Enough with the thinking we don't spend enough.
Enough with the thinking we don't tax enough.....

Follow the money....
We can't cut spending anywhere?

America has been changing since the Constitution was adopted, and one can look back and see where we've been and see where we are going. Despite all conservatives do to stop the progress, America keeps moving ahead with liberalism.
Too fast for some, too slow for others but always moving in the direction of improving people's lives, despite the glitches, temporary setbacks and tons of money used to stop the movement, it continues.

Right up until we run out of other peoples money...
Excuse me,I have to go and hurl.

dividing-land-like-wealth.jpg

Yep, and the economy suffers because of it. Either spread the wealth, or suffer in poverty. Pick one?

It's hard to be a "go getter" when there are only 154 million jobs for 315 million people and 50% of those jobs pay less than $12.83/hr.

Do you eat horse manure?

Nope. But I am certain you do.

Don't like making $12.83/hr? Learn a marketable skill.

Accept a job anywhere , don't tell me that you have a right to live in a certain City and town.

Typically, motherfuckers like you vote for politicians who harass business via confiscatory taxation and regulations.

Only half the jobs earn more than $12.83.

Are you saying only half of Americans can learn a marketable skill?

Right up until we run out of other peoples money...
Excuse me,I have to go and hurl.
Did we run out of other people's land when we were giving land away for neat free For the first 100 years?

No the burden of taxation was more on the wealthy now it's more on the middle class and poor

Get your facts straight

Stop being a dumbass and making things up.

Issue Brief 19 Revisiting the High Tax Rates of the 1950s

Executive Summary

In the heated political debate that Americans are having about federal spending and revenue, advocates of higher taxes often cite the 1950s as a Golden Age. Then, it is claimed, the wealthy paid higher federal taxes and the system was fairer. A closer look at the facts, however, does not support this assertion.

In fact:

• In the 1950s, very few people paid the very high income-tax rates aimed at the wealthiest.

• Claims that wealthy people paid more taxes rest instead on the assumption that the rich, as stock owners, bore the entire burden of higher corporate taxes of that era. There are good reasons to doubt this assumption about corporate taxes.

• Even if we leave these assumptions unchallenged, the economy of the 1950s was so different from our own that its tax structure cannot be reproduced today.

• The most plausible viable paths to higher taxes in today’s economy would render the tax system less fair, not more so.

The 1% are worth say 40% of the wealth in America and so if you do that math with 315million people that means the 1%er is supposedly....

1.26million times more productive (richer) than everyone else.

I am going to go ahead and just declare that it is IMPOSSIBLE for any one person to be 1.26 million times more productive than anyone else.

Let alone a whole class of people.

This alone is proof that the 1% and all the rich in America at large are Stealing from the labor of the rest of America.

So to any of you who claim that the welfare recipients and liberals want to steal from the hard earned fruits of another person's labor go fuck yourself we are not stupid you're the stupid idiots who justify the rich stealing the production and fruit of the labor of everyone else including your dumbass selves.

The only way the op will ever understand is when we have to go thru another Revolution, until then all they can produce is this tired, rotten, ridiculous old story...

Yes, yes.

America has been slowly but surely following Karl Marx's advise published in the Communist Manifesto" : "The proletariat will use its political supremacy to wrest, by degree, all capital from the bourgeoisie, to centralize all instruments of production in the hands of the state…"

And it has been downhil since then.

We have a gargantuan welfare/warfare police state
The nation declared bankruptcy in 1935
We are 17 TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTrillion in debt
47-50% of the population are parasites

Yes, yes.

America has been slowly but surely following Karl Marx's advise published in the Communist Manifesto" : "The proletariat will use its political supremacy to wrest, by degree, all capital from the bourgeoisie, to centralize all instruments of production in the hands of the state…"

Is that how the 1% owns 60% of America?

Suck much shit lately?

Yes, yes.

Is that how the 1% owns 60% of America?

Suck much shit lately?
How much of America would the 1% own if it were not for regulation, income tax, Social Security and other liberal programs? At the moment America seems content with her economic system, a mixture of capitalism and socialism as most industrial nations are.

You have no idea how the rest of the developed world moved beyond capitalism

Listen, I'm going to tone it down for a moment here and drop the act for just a minute. Serious question....but I'm only going to ask one time. One singular act of random courtesy. I suggest you give a straight response....

Have you yet attained legal voting age?

You have no idea how the rest of the developed world moved beyond capitalism

Listen, I'm going to tone it down for a moment here and drop the act for just a minute. Serious question....but I'm only going to ask one time. One singular act of random courtesy. I suggest you give a straight response....

Have you yet attained legal voting age?
I don't know why I wasted the 5 seconds it took to read your post.

Forum List

Back