The Rich in America are Stealing from the Poor

They don't have a choice.

Nobody is forcing anyone to work at a given job. And nobody is forcing you to accept a job that pays less than you want. Yes, they do have a choice.

What better work? 50% of all jobs pay less than $12.83/hour.

So then decide what kind of better paying work you would like to do, and build yourself up to be qualified for such a position.

Work hard enough how?

That really sums up the entire liberal universe, doesn't it? :badgrin:
No one forces the poor to work at a given job? I must have missed the part where food, clothing, housing, and living standards for children (education and etc) are all free?

So 100% of the people can "decide what kind of better paying work they would like to do and build up to it" when only 50% of the jobs pay more than $12.83/hour?

You aren't really very smart are you?

Work harder and maybe you'll be like 25% of Americans and earn a living wage.

Don't work hard enough and be like the other 75% of lazy bums who wallow in constant poverty!

My God... you're such a whiney baby. Seriously, how old are you?
So you think 100% of Americans can live a decent life if only 25% of the jobs pay a decent wage?

Define a decent wage for starters.... $10/hr? $20? $30? $50? $100?

Having read the original OP , it would be surprising if this illiterate schmuck ever made more then minimum wage.
If only the "rich" werent oppressing him. Lol

Furthermore, about Apple OS, it would not exist without the transformation of computer topology to match Microsoft OS systems.

:lmao:

Right there you've just shown how much of a flaming idiot you are. Macs were the original personal computers. Mac operating systems predate Windows operating systems. Windows wasn't even an operating system when the first personal computers came out. Back then, it was just a GUI for the dos operating system.

Now go put away your toys and go to sleep.

Furthermore, about Apple OS, it would not exist without the transformation of computer topology to match Microsoft OS systems.

Right there you've just shown how much of a flaming idiot you are. Macs were the original personal computers. Mac operating systems predate Windows operating systems. Windows wasn't even an operating system when the first personal computers came out. Back then, it was just a GUI for the dos operating system.

Careful.. he'll accuse you of being, and I'm quoting... "symantical".

:lol:

The only one worse was OS Warp.. came with a box of like 180 diskettes.... damn good OS though... much beefier than Windows for Workgroups.. at the t ime.

No they don't the original MAC OS was a server OS configured for user friendly systems. The hardware had not been transformed by them at the time.

Windows GUI systems existed in 1970s long before Microsoft or Apple.

Furthermore it is the DOS OS which was building the PC platform. Not Apple's Systems 1.0 OS

They don't have a choice.

Nobody is forcing anyone to work at a given job. And nobody is forcing you to accept a job that pays less than you want. Yes, they do have a choice.

What better work? 50% of all jobs pay less than $12.83/hour.

So then decide what kind of better paying work you would like to do, and build yourself up to be qualified for such a position.

Work hard enough how?

No one forces the poor to work at a given job? I must have missed the part where food, clothing, housing, and living standards for children (education and etc) are all free?

So 100% of the people can "decide what kind of better paying work they would like to do and build up to it" when only 50% of the jobs pay more than $12.83/hour?

Don't work hard enough and be like the other 75% of lazy bums who wallow in constant poverty!

So you think 100% of Americans can live a decent life if only 25% of the jobs pay a decent wage?

Mean wage is pretty decent.

Match the Median to the Mean.

No they don't the original MAC OS was a server OS configured for user friendly systems. The hardware had not been transformed by them at the time.

You don't know what the hell you are talking about.

I don't think you actually understand how computers are built or what is a chipset and how they changed from 1970s to 1980s because of various available operating systems.

So, if I hire somebody to shovel elephant shit at a circus, I should pay him, at a minimum, median U.S. income?

Is this really what you are saying?

So, if I hire somebody to shovel elephant shit at a circus, I should pay him, at a minimum, median U.S. income?

What % of jobs are shoveling elephant shit?

Are you saying 50% of all American jobs are the equivalent of shoveling elephant shit in your absurd and stupid strawman?

I don't think you actually understand how computers are built or what is a chipset and how they changed from 1970s to 1980s because of various available operating systems.

I understand all to well kid... I put myself through college as a Fortran programmer and I minored in Computer Science. Am I an expert? No.. but I have been around long enough to watch the evolution of personal PC's.. hell the first one I ever had was an Apple IIe.

Windows was a MS product from day 1 in 1983 I think it was.

What % of jobs are shoveling elephant shit?

Are you saying 50% of all American jobs are the equivalent of shoveling elephant shit in your absurd and stupid strawman?

Well, by your own statements that is a good starting point... my point is that some jobs are ZERO skill jobs.. why would I pay median U.S. pay? That's retarded. You have obviously never run a business.

Having read the original OP , it would be surprising if this illiterate schmuck ever made more then minimum wage.
If only the "rich" werent oppressing him. Lol
Oh… I suspect you are wrong about that. He doesn't sound like an illiterate one but more like the academia type. He might have a staff with linked computers to follow multiple threads he started…. doing researches, getting statistical data. Maybe he is getting good pay from some entity or he is one of the rich democrats employing some people helping him with this. I wouldn't be surprised if this weren't a tax write off for him as a community organizer.

This is your brain on dimocrap

Start with the basics and work TOWARD complexity.

So let's start with the MOST basic premise.

Is anyone 1.26 million times more productive than anyone else?

You skipped a step.
Should someone's pay be based on productivity alone?
Absolutely.

Are you suggesting someone's pay should be based on market forces that can be manipulated by monopolies?

So your position is that initial investment means nothing?
Since when does "investment" allow you to appropriate the value of someone else's labor? That's a slave holder's argument. You sound like a slave holder from 1840s.

Since they are the ones who took the risk with their capital.
That clear enough comrade?

PicsArt_1356226741855_zps458977f9.jpg

You got it all wrong. I'd be renting taller boxs to the short one's.

No one forces the poor to work at a given job?

That's correct. Nobody forces you to work at your job. If you don't like your job, you can go find another job.

I must have missed the part where food, clothing, housing, and living standards for children (education and etc) are all free?

This is what we call a "red herring." It has absolutely no bearing on anything and only serves as a distraction.

What is stopping you from getting one of those jobs?

Actually, I'm a certified genius. But that is just another red herring. The facts speak for themselves.

:lmao: :bsflag:

Forum List

Back